8 replies to this topic

#1 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:06 PM

All figures are in great to good condition unless mentioned otherwise. Shipping is an additional $3 unless it says "SHIPPED". The shipping is based on U.S. sales only, if you're purchasing internationally then I will have to figure up a different shipping total. PayPal only. No returns, no refunds.

- 30th Anniversary Kinkeshi: Brand new.

- Space Ace figures: Great condition.

- Lot 103: The top two colored figures have marker stains. Other figures are in great to good condition, some may have initials on bottom of feet. This lot has 103 total figures.

- Lot 111: All flesh, no duplicates. Figures are in great to good condition, some may have initials on bottom of feet. This lot has 111 total figures.

Attached File  20160424_153613.jpg   229.24K   28 downloadsAttached File  20160424_153047.jpg   116.13K   31 downloads

Attached File  Untitled1.png   1.37MB   22 downloadsAttached File  Untitled2.png   1.06MB   16 downloads

#2 Randommaddness

Randommaddness

Titleless One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Quicker to list the things i don't collect.

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:10 PM

Space Ace claimed.

#3 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:26 PM

Space Ace claimed.

Damn. Also PM'd on some of the 30th anniversary figures.

Edited by Screamer, 08 May 2016 - 09:32 PM.

#4 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:33 PM

I think I beat you to the space figures on FB...sorry brother! (to be fair though, I did ask him to check as to who was first to contact him, etc.) We will see!

Edited by dixiebull, 08 May 2016 - 09:35 PM.

#5 Randommaddness

Randommaddness

Titleless One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Quicker to list the things i don't collect.

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:08 PM

Wow, with only 4 mins posted i really thought i had this? I missing the facebook link?

Edited by Randommaddness, 08 May 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#6 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

Original PM was on the first 3 flesh, blue Phoenix, red Geronimo, red Bonbe.

Edited by Screamer, 09 May 2016 - 02:02 AM.

#7 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:39 AM

What happened here was with out a doubt my fault. The way I do these post, is who calls dibs first gets it. Regardless where the post is, if it's on FB, LRG, IG, whatever, who ever gets to me first, gets what they wanted. I do have some people I've sold to sense I started collecting and I will give them dibs before I ever try to sell them on here or any where else, but once I post, it's first come first serve. I posted this same stuff on FB, then a little time after, posted on here. Well, I started listing these bigger lots on Ebay as well, and just got side tracked, my phone beeped because I get FB notifications on my phone, so I checked it and it was Dixiebull contacting me for the Space Ace figures. I with out thought just said "Yeah they are yours!", and he asked me my PayPal and so forth and then even came back a few minutes later and mentioned someone else had also said they wanted these figures on LRG, so he understood if they had gotten dibs first. In my mind, because I had posted the FB post 40 minutes before I had posted on LRG, I just thought "Oh, no way did someone get to them before you" and told him they were his. Any who... I continued listing on Ebay and afterwards got on LRG to see if anyone was interested in anything and at that time noticed that Radommadness had actually called dibs 18 minutes before Dixiebull did. Like I said, this was completely my fault, I sent Dixiebull a message, I'm sure once he wakes up he'll get back to me about this whole thing and we can square it up. This was my first time having people call dibs on two different sites in around the same time frame and I just totally had a brain fart on it. Sorry about that Randommadness, as mentioned in the message I sent you a few hours ago, I goofed this one :/

#8 EpicusFuror

EpicusFuror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Garbage Pail Kids/Wacky Packages, trading cards, Hot Wheels, vintage audio, comics, toys, rocks, minerals, marbles, music, etc. Just wave a shiny object and I'll be interested.

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:02 PM

I will buy both Mysterious Partner kinkeshi if still available.

Thanks.

Edited by EpicusFuror, 09 May 2016 - 03:11 PM.

Founder of OtherKids Toys

Stuff I want:

M.U.S.C.L.E.

GPK and Vintage Trading Cards

Robots

Translucent Toys

Glow In The Dark Toys

Looking to complete US 235+1 flesh set

223 1st generation flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. and counting...

#9 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

I am sure you don't want to - but if your big lots don't sell I would take red Parthenon, red Robin's Mask, flesh Announcer, flesh Cobra Satan, and flesh Robin's Mask.

Also are the $2 Bonbe and Parthenon still available?

Guess I should PM this too.......

Edited by OneTallPonderosa, 13 May 2016 - 07:50 PM.

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MUSCLE, KINKESHI, SPACE ACE

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com