Temporary Official Forum?
Official Website (coming soon)
YouTube Spot

Contacts-
YIM: terrorofdeath8
MSN: terrorofdeath8@hotmail.com
AIM: MyKurotsuchi

.:INTRODUCTION:.

As some of you know, I had started a Kinnikuman 3rd Generation madness (originally called dMp NEO) way back when with a short fanfiction. Later on, after joining this forum and making another forum specifically for 3rd generation, it became a large hit among Kinnikuman fans, and since then many spinoffs have been started, much to my surprise, as beforehand when I first wrote this fanfiction right after watching the first few episodes of Nisei as it aired on 4Kids, I was neither expecting it to go over so well nor become as large as it is today with so many spinoff branchings. <3 I'm so glad I started such a trend, but for some reason I couldn't find my original Kinnikuman Gen 3rd thread here (just the spinoff forum ones) so I started this one as a revival thread.

Kinnikuman Gen 3rd has become an even more massively epic project, not only spanning a doujinshi and animation, but is currently being modeled and molded into a full 3D wrestling/fighting game. I also own the game design company, Team Twilight Children, who handles a few mmorpgs-in-the-works, an anime in producton, and a few trading card games. Our programmers, artists, modelers, and other team members have decided to take on K3G (The short term for Kinnikuman 3rd Generation) as one o four beloved projects.

Due to hackers by spinoff sites, much information was lost, but I have kept backups, and things are rolling once more and growing massively. Soon we will have our own domain and upgraded forum piece as well, to archive information and so back-ups will become easier to create. A nice website will house information for all guests who wish to check on the projects and keep themselves updated. This thread will be for all updates concerning these projects, as well as for individuals to ask questions, submit ideas, etc. We are a very open group who accepts most any and all ideas, so everything you could want to muster up is nearly 100% acceptable for discussion.

.:STORYLINE:.

(Coming Soon)

.:MAIN CAST:.

(Coming Soon)

.:CURRENT CONTEST:.

*Extra Main Character Contest:

Create a character (this include a full bio, techniques (if they are choujin), appearance *drawn or paragraph descrption*, and background as well as how they will meet with and join the main group.) that you'd like to pit against other for the main cast. This person will travel with Serena, ToxTone, Pain-okio and Petto, and Frank once recruited. They will be picked up later in the manga (perhaps abou tmidway through the storyline.

PRIZE
: The character will become a main character, and you will get a signature and avatar set of that character.

**Other entries will be reviewed and if they fit, they may become a small part of the storyline.**

Good luck! <3

I hope to see some of you guys participating in this one.

-------------

.:FEATURED CHARACTER:.

Posted Image

Name: Serena

Sex: Female

Homeland: Atlanta, Georgia

Height: 5'6

Weight: 175 lbs.

Weightclass: Middle

Classification: Akugyo

Serena is the main protagonist of the Kinnikuman Gen 3rd series, and the offspring of the Pumpinator (MAXman). She wrestles under her fathers wishes to take revenge on the Kinniku family, travelling with her friends to do so. Little does she know that this small quest for petty revenge will lead her into a series of events that will change her life forever.

She is a bit clumsy, and has a strong sassy side. Seemingly, she is popular and well-known at her school and tends to make many friends. She also has a crush on her trainer and best chldhood friend, ToxTone, the son of Dial Bolic (Tel Tel Boy). Though she thinks she keeps the crush secret from everyone, it really is obvious. Serena uses a variation of her father's techniques to wrestle, and her finishing technique is the Serena Step Stomper (Pump Thumper Ver. 2).

---------

Thanks for your interest. Let us forge a brighter future. Stay Tuned for Updates.

Kinnikuman! Third Generation! GO FIGHT!

Tyrannoclaw, Kinnikuman Gen 3rd Founder
Let's Get Prehistoric!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com