Marvel Handful of Heroes Contest!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:08 AM

For those of you who may not have caught my little contest over in the LRG Contests section here is the link! I know a few of our members recently have only been here for Handful of Heroes, and may have missed it otherwise!

Pretty simple contest! Hasbro mentioned recently during their Panel session at the 2009 SDCC that they had many more figures in the works for possible future waves of Handful of Heroes! So before anything official is released from Hasbro, I'm giving everyone who's interested the chance to make some guesses as to what the next wave will have! The Top 3 ranking entries will receive Free Handful of Heroes figures from me! :lol:

So be sure to check it out here along with all the rules and requirements prizes at the link below. :D

http://www.littlerub...showtopic=28175

Posted Image

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:55 PM

January 1st is the last day of my contest. Thanks! :o Please check the link above for details!

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com