• Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

In summary:

from Beanie Babies (...dark times, yes) 

Dark, harrowing times....

Edited by bachamn, 02 October 2013 - 05:34 AM.

#27 Kirbycollector64

Kirbycollector64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

It could have been a claw prize or a carnival toy.

I do find it hilarious that you had to have it so bad that it resulted in you stealing it. Im also a bit thrown off that you care about it so much. :ph34r:

I was just a kid, I don't know what am I doing, I just happened to found it buried with my other old toys I had as a child and I remember it, anyway if nobody has the answers and you all just trolling me I might as well delete this foolish thread soon, not now I want to give this thread at least some time for anyone who might have the answer...HOPEFULLY.

Thanks for viewing, this is not a bootleg toy, I am very curious to know where did this toy come from.

#28 Kirbycollector64

Kirbycollector64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Nice find! it almost looks exactly like the one I described! Except that one you posted has a bit more detail, thanks for showing. I like your red dolphin looks like something from Neopets! :D

Okay, that one, and just that one, I'll give him. The "tush tag" term is one I know from Beanie Babies (...dark times, yes) as a way to describe the tag sewn onto the plush, usually on the "tush" of many animals or the traditional teddy bear-shaped Beanies. Considering his reference to Ty, that would make sense.

Speaking of Ty, HOLY SHIT THEY SAW KIRBY'S POST.

SdErb6D.gif

#29 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Name your price, kirby. I simply must have this legitimate beanie baby knock off
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#30 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

I'll start this off: $50

#31 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I will give you fifty cents, and a strern talking-to.

#32 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

I will give you fifty cents, and a strern talking-to.

$.50?

I'M OUT.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#33 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Battle Beasts/Laser Beasts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

I was just a kid, I don't know what am I doing, I just happened to found it buried with my other old toys I had as a child and I remember it, anyway if nobody has the answers and you all just trolling me I might as well delete this foolish thread soon, not now I want to give this thread at least some time for anyone who might have the answer...HOPEFULLY.

Thanks for viewing, this is not a bootleg toy, I am very curious to know where did this toy come from.

Sorry to say I think shutting the thread down is going to be your best bet so hopefully people don't continue to read it and hurt any future purchase you may make.  I think next time I'd leave the story out of it and just ask if anyone can identify your toy.  In this case, I'd say it is a grab machine prize or a carnival toy.  And after cutting the tags and whatever off of it, I'd now say it belongs in the trash or my dog's chew toys.  But I don't imagine it is a rare beanie knockoff, I am leaning towards carnival toy.  But regardless, by cutting tags off it is now worthless unless you are just searching for the maker to buy another and offer it back to the kid you stole it from.  I would recommend mailing it in case he grew up lifting weights.   

I am sure I'll get yelled at for my advice to shut it down, because I think most people on here may need a change of pants after reading the original post, but to be fair, I thought I'd throw in my two cents.  I know you say you are certain it isn't a bootleg, but it is a plush toy.  I don't know why you'd say it is anything more than a grab machine or carnival prize, but unless you are withholding information, I'm fairly certain it falls into that category. 

#34 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

"Beanie Baby, Beijing. Beanie Baby, China?!"  :o

"Beanie Baby...China.  "  :cray:

#35 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

"Beanie Baby, Beijing. Beanie Baby, China?!"  :o

"Beanie Baby...China.  "  :cray:

No,

It was hand-stitched, with love, by black boys grandmother, from an old washcloth.

#36 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

It looks like it was sewn from an inside out sock, that had been worn a few times.

#37 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Worn twice, by a member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

#38 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Or, once each, by two different members.

#39 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Speaking of, I saw Flea being interviewed the other day and he looked about 85. 

#40 smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Sorry to say I think shutting the thread down is going to be your best bet so hopefully people don't continue to read it and hurt any future purchase you may make.  I think next time I'd leave the story out of it and just ask if anyone can identify your toy.  In this case, I'd say it is a grab machine prize or a carnival toy.  And after cutting the tags and whatever off of it, I'd now say it belongs in the trash or my dog's chew toys.  But I don't imagine it is a rare beanie knockoff, I am leaning towards carnival toy.  But regardless, by cutting tags off it is now worthless unless you are just searching for the maker to buy another and offer it back to the kid you stole it from.  I would recommend mailing it in case he grew up lifting weights.   

I am sure I'll get yelled at for my advice to shut it down, because I think most people on here may need a change of pants after reading the original post, but to be fair, I thought I'd throw in my two cents.  I know you say you are certain it isn't a bootleg, but it is a plush toy.  I don't know why you'd say it is anything more than a grab machine or carnival prize, but unless you are withholding information, I'm fairly certain it falls into that category. 

I don't know about you but I seriously looked for the "red dolphin" to no avail (google, yahoo searches etc.). I think the story was half of the post. Most people like to hear the story because it gives them more clues as to finding out what it is. I thought about asking where in the world he was because that may help in locating of "red dolphin"'s origin. :D

#41 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

I'm going to take up sculpting so that I can make a red dolphin mini figure.

<p> </p>
<p>

#42 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Speaking of, I saw Flea being interviewed the other day and he looked about 85.

That's what happens, when you go hanging out with Gibby Haynes all the time.

#43 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Battle Beasts/Laser Beasts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

I don't know about you but I seriously looked for the "red dolphin" to no avail (google, yahoo searches etc.). I think the story was half of the post. Most people like to hear the story because it gives them more clues as to finding out what it is. I thought about asking where in the world he was because that may help in locating of "red dolphin"'s origin. :D

Being the idiot I am, I tried as well. But the story could have left the color of the boy, the theft and calling him an idiot out of it. I am sure the kid thought he was the idiot for stealing a homemade toy. Again, I know people on here enjoy it, but I am trying to help him for the next post he makes. Location and everything help, but c'mon, this is a garbage toy at this point regardless.

#44 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

I don't know about you but I seriously looked for the "red dolphin" to no avail (google, yahoo searches etc.). 

Being the idiot I am, I tried as well.

After reading these three posts I'm starting to think that KC is some sort of genius. He's got us all at his behest, devoting our attention to RED DOLPHIN. ALL HAIL RED DOLPHIN!

#45 Matlock

Matlock

My name is matlock and i am a lrg addict.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.
    Nintendo - NES,SNES,N64,GB,GBA,DS,3DS
    Lego- Mini Figs
    Micro Machines.
    BB.
    GPK.Cheapies, and OS Cards.
    Minikins.
    Bouncy balls.
    Dice.
    Dino's.
    Trash pack.
    Homies.
    Slugs.
    MIMP.
    Savage Mondo Blitzers.
    Uglies.
    Customs.
    All other cool looking little rubber guys!!
    Hand Blown Glass.
    Pliers.
    Marbles.
    Rocks/Minerals
    Knives.
    Hats.
    Old mason jars.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I'll take 5. !! I don't care how much they cost.

Brown chicken , brown cow

#46 smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

Being the idiot I am, I tried as well. But the story could have left the color of the boy, the theft and calling him an idiot out of it. I am sure the kid thought he was the idiot for stealing a homemade toy. Again, I know people on here enjoy it, but I am trying to help him for the next post he makes. Location and everything help, but c'mon, this is a garbage toy at this point regardless.

I think him being black was part of the story same as if someone referred to me as that indian guy in a story . As for him calling the boy an idiot you must think that's bigger part of the story than I because I couldn't possibly see someone taking issue with that. I don't see how you're helping by calling his toy garbage. I've picked up lots of stuff people told me was "garbage" only to come on boards like these and have people tell me they're worth lots of money. The thing that unites us all is a passion for something that someone would disregard as "garbage, that's what collecting is. Say what you will but Kirby shows a passion for "red dolphin" and other stuffed toys. You can judge it to be genuine or farce but I'm not here to judge, just help.

Edited by smokinjoe, 09 October 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#47 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

h8327B928.gif

#48 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hell, I might do one, just for the eff of it. 

This red dolphin has a life of it's own.

#49 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

NAME. YOUR. PRICE.

i want an authentic, half-assed weird smile and a floppy dorsal fin though.

<p> </p>
<p>

#50 Matlock

Matlock

My name is matlock and i am a lrg addict.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.
    Nintendo - NES,SNES,N64,GB,GBA,DS,3DS
    Lego- Mini Figs
    Micro Machines.
    BB.
    GPK.Cheapies, and OS Cards.
    Minikins.
    Bouncy balls.
    Dice.
    Dino's.
    Trash pack.
    Homies.
    Slugs.
    MIMP.
    Savage Mondo Blitzers.
    Uglies.
    Customs.
    All other cool looking little rubber guys!!
    Hand Blown Glass.
    Pliers.
    Marbles.
    Rocks/Minerals
    Knives.
    Hats.
    Old mason jars.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

You should , name him "the blackboys dolphin " maybe even pepper in some ferociousness, with a splash of evil , and a side of hate monger sauce. And a touch of lemon zest for estecitcs .
Brown chicken , brown cow

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com