45 replies to this topic

#1 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:05 PM

I don't... I have found it in stores (it wasn't as hard to find as I first thought, but it's not in Target if that's what your getting at) and will probably get it over the weekend.

If you want a hint as to the whereabouts, I've found it in the 2 places I've looked.

Suncoast: It isn't in the Anime section! It's in the Kid's/ family section. I know not many people have found ideas about the show but WTF... HAmtaro is in the Anime section. Kirby wasn't either (not even the box set), actually. It costs about 16.95 there. I found 2 copies.

Best Buy: In the Anime section. Oddly enough TMNT was there as well... and Spongebob Series 1... my guess someone put it there by accident. They had a few copies and the were 14.99

Guess where I'm getting it.
Posted Image

#2 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:32 PM

Don't live near a store? Rather than move, why not just order the DVD or VHS, and pre-order the next one, through the Mike's Brag & Buy! section of My Webpage!
--Mike
|= <

The opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of 4Kids Entertainment or its affiliates.

Want an autographed picture? Click here!

#3 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:47 PM

You know, I go to school a few blocks from a Best Buy (During the Summer I went in to play the demo of the video game). if I can scrap the money together for tomorrow, I guess I could get it on my way home.

I rarely buy things online (I'm very weird that way! it's a personal tick), but I am wanting to preorder volume 2... but then again, I have to be able to afford vol.1 first!
Posted Image

#4 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:50 PM

No but my Kinnikuman G2 Part 2 Bootleg DVD will be here any day!!! :D

#5 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:46 PM

Wait, are you guys saying that UM is finally out on DVD??? :D
Posted Image

#6 TigerPrawnMaster

TigerPrawnMaster

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:All things MUSCLE :)

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:54 PM

Friend got it for me on my b-day! Awesome DVD especially since I never got to see ANY episodes on saturdays.

#7 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:59 PM

So that's a yes? :D Hmm, I'll see if they have this at Best Buy tomorrow.
Posted Image

#8 Raven Man

Raven Man

Backround-Filler Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 01:08 PM

Question: Does the DVD have uncut versions with Japanese dialog?

#9 Ms. KinnikuFan

Ms. KinnikuFan

Oh, who the hell cares?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 07:40 AM

No they don't. Damn it!
Aw hell, I can't think of a good signature!

#10 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 09:35 AM

Wow, they are already out. How many episodes are on each DVD? I think that Ill go ahead and pick it up if I get the chance.

Posted Image

#11 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:09 PM

There are 4 episodes on each DVD. It also has some of the Who's got the muscle campaign videos and a few character bios as extra features. I got it at Best Buy yesterday for about $15 bucks. The guy who found it for me had to look it up in the computer. It was in the anime section. He also said there was another one coming out Feb 24.
Posted Image

#12 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 06:40 PM

There are 4 episodes on each DVD. <snip> there was another one coming out Feb 24.

Of course, if you had checked the Mike's Brag & Buy! section of My Webpage, you would have known that. :huh:
--Mike
|= <

The opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of 4Kids Entertainment or its affiliates.

#13 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 06:52 PM

Brag?

[SIZE=14]SIN OF PRIDE!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 07:11 PM

There are 4 episodes on each DVD. <snip> there was another one coming out Feb 24.

Of course, if you had checked the Mike's Brag & Buy! section of My Webpage, you would have known that. :o

Hey hey hey, I dont need no additude from you of all people :)

I DID go to your site, but that was just to check to see what the covers looked like. 4 episodes isnt really all that great, but I guess its better than nothing. Ill head to best buy next time I am out that way.

Posted Image

#15 billpepper

billpepper

Flim Flam Red Hot Fan *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:guitar <br />skateboarding <br />wrestling (WWE TNA)<br />running <br />biking <br />

Posted 01 February 2004 - 06:54 AM

I also picked up the DVD yesterday at Best Buy the guy that worked their said their was one coming out in feb. but the computer said deleted then he remarked that they were told to sell the UM gameboy advanced and gameqube games asap I told him the toy line was canceled, could this mean no UM products of any kind ?

my 2004 is starting out BAD no more new eps after feb. of Ed Edd and Eddy no Fox Box where I live and maybe no UM of any kind
BIG GUY SHIMMY!!!!!!!!

#16 Kinnikusauce

Kinnikusauce

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 09:59 AM

Well Bandai did announce there American line up for 2004 game wise and the new PS2 Kinnikuman game was part of it. So hopefully that means it's just that Best Buy by you that is having trouble selling the games. The games are really fun especially the GCN it has to be my favorite multiplayer game on the system.

#17 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 10:07 AM

well over here at my best buy, they have about 10 of the gba games (well they did last time I was there). I think they either had them for 20 or 30 dollars.

Posted Image

#18 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:51 AM

Brag?

I'm a-braggin', but nobody's a-buyin'!

:o
--Mike
|= <

#19 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 12:30 PM

I bought Round 1 (the dub) at Ohayocon for $20. I was sooo happy they had UM stuff up there.. I wish they had the japanese track on it though. I'm curious about some of the voices ^^;

#20 TigerPrawnMaster

TigerPrawnMaster

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:All things MUSCLE :)

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:18 AM

Sorry to hijack the thread... But, I got the DVD for my b-day as stated, but I ordered one on Amazon previously and wasn't able t cancel. Anyway, anyone wanna buy the DVD sealed from me? I'll sell it exactly for what I bought it for, which is like $14.25 shipped give or take a few cents.

#21 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 09:58 AM

No they don't. Damn it!

Yeah... I pretty much expected it, seeing as how it's a kid's DVD. If UM had a larger adult fan base, we would see Uncut 13+ versions, but it is a kid's DVD.

I'm a-braggin', but nobody's a-buyin'!

Now, here's the part you'll all hate me for. I did come into DVD money this weekend. I didn't get a chance to go to Best Buy... I was at Target and Picked up....

TMNT- The Shredder Strikes Back...

At least Mike is in it as the voice of Kirby (No... not the pink fluffy guy!)

Hey, Mike... how does it feel to have been the voice of a character based on a comic book legend?
Posted Image

#22 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 11:25 AM

No they don't. Damn it!

Yeah... I pretty much expected it, seeing as how it's a kid's DVD. If UM had a larger adult fan base, we would see Uncut 13+ versions, but it is a kid's DVD.

That's actually a good idea.. We should write to the foxbox! (Like they'd ever listen.)

#23 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 11:49 AM

Yeah, but unfortunately the show has yet to find the adult audience it deserves, and no one really wants to give this show a chance. Shame.

Anyway, I'll most likely get nit this or next weekend... provided I don't get a Muppet figure instead (I'm way behind, actually)
Posted Image

#24 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:43 PM

Hey, Mike... how does it feel to have been the voice of a character based on a comic book legend?

It was a great honor, actually. I even had to do a little research, tracking down some old Jack Kirby interviews to get a flavor of his voice. I hope I did him justice.
--Mike
|= <

#25 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 12:08 PM

Dude, you're a class act all the way!

I did see the UM trailer on the video, and I love that line at the end where you say something to the extent of:

"This is Meat! He's the Kid's manager. He won't tell"
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com