#1 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Living up to my name

Posted 13 April 2020 - 03:34 PM

I live yet!  Guess I'm back.   Couple years ago after spending way too much on MUSCLE, my car was a huge money pit costing me over $3K between stuff at inspection and $1200 on a newer air conditioner and its messed up lines before it turned out it was totally shot, just a couple months apart.  Didn't break the bank but it hurt.  So I just put away my collection for over a year.  Fortunately the car has been great since, still going strong with over 303,000 miles on it!   I actually have a decent phone now so if I put up any more goofy pictures they shouldn't look like pixelated ass, but warning I may be approximately 69% more crass.

Wondering a few things now.   What's the current going price for a Satan Cross, the only US MUSCLE I need for the standard/flesh 236 set?  How's Kayfabe doing these days?   Still grateful for some really cool stuff I got from you!  And how close is General Veers to completing his master set?   Doesn't seem like any new rares have been discovered.

I've been making Doom stuff on and off since around when I got a PC.  I've been known by the name Gokuma concerning that stuff since 1997.   Last year I got back into that and I'm definitely going to at least have a statue of Buffaloman in a map/mod (in a Doom version of Mortal Kombat's Hall of Champions/Warrior's Shrine).  I'll let you all know when I do.   Back when I was active on here a couple years ago, I think the idea of a Muscle Museum map crossed my mind.   Mind you taking a bunch of green screen pictures of 8 points of view of so many figures would be quite an undertaking and is not an ambition of mine at this time.   Got a lot on my plate as it is.   Recently someone employed by a Video Game Museum has been improving on his map of it which is also an exhibit there!

I did make Buffaloman, Terri-bull, and Buffalo Rampage for Fire Pro Wrestling on Steam and Buffalo Bonita for Mortal Kombat Armageddon if anyone wants links to that stuff.

Edited by Crunkenstein, 15 April 2020 - 01:43 PM.

#2 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 03:52 PM

SC is $40-60, and Veers is 5 (maybe 6) away from a Master set.

#3 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:23 PM

Show anything doom!

#4 ManofV

ManofV

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:M.u.s.c.l.e. Figures, Battle Beasts and laser Beasts.

Posted 14 April 2020 - 02:55 AM

SC is $40-60, and Veers is 5 (maybe 6) away from a Master set.

please show me where I can get one in this price range. I have been searching a while now.

Edited by ManofV, 14 April 2020 - 02:57 AM.

#5 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:17 AM

You're posting in the place you can.

But it doesn't happen overnight. Not just anyone is gonna sell you one for a fair price just because you roll up and demand it. We're a community, and we've been here a long time.

Stick around, make some friends, make some sales, make some trades, contribute, and you'll find people will want to do business with you.

#6 ManofV

ManofV

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:M.u.s.c.l.e. Figures, Battle Beasts and laser Beasts.

Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:34 AM

Thank you, I am a new member and am just finding my feet. I in the UK which makes it a little tougher. I have nearly 1000 figures. I haven't sorted through them yet but once I do. I can help others with my duplicates.

#7 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 04:30 AM

Sounds good. That's what we like to hear.

#8 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:29 AM

Keep an eye out on ebay too. He pops up in random lots and has sold for a few bucks that way.

#9 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Living up to my name

Posted 15 April 2020 - 01:34 PM

Show anything doom!

Very well!   Here's the Nation Videogame Museum wad I mentioned: https://www.doomworl...ame-museum-wad/

Here's my youtube channel which does contain Muscle stuff so I'm not totally getting off topic on this forum:  http://youtube.com/ravenskjold

But be warned, the Mortal Kombat Doom stuff shown there, mine and someone else's, are both over 20 years old unfinished stuff quite varying in quality.   A combined revamp I have in the works is still going to suffer from some quality variance but also be very impressive when it reaches a releasable state,

Here's a higher quality recent release by me requiring doom2 with Zandronum/LZdoom/GZDoom: https://www.doomworl...ic-texture-wad/  Aside from an epic combination of Doom E1M1 + Doom 2 Map01, it focuses on combining finished Doom and Doom 2 maps with lost qualities of their Alpha/early pre-release versions, plus a bunch of secret exits and stuff added in console versions, plus an epic finished frankenmap composed of unfinished scraps and stuff of my own design.   I hid all my original maps in as the bonus maps that secrets send you to.   Here's an unlisted video of an older version of a secret map:

I also have a test version ( http://www.mediafire...EntTst.wad/file ) with some different maps for any version of Ultimate Doom:  the original dos exe, Doom Classic 2019, various ZDoom based ports with simpler and more advanced ones supported differently, and also Eternity.   Little bit of info for anyone:  Zandronum/Odamex/ZDaemon are the best online multiplayer Dooms.   Zand has the most editing features and mods but is a little more demanding.  Odamex is more pure to original Doom with less features but best online performance.    LZDoom, Doom Classic 2019, and a splitscreen fork of Eternity Engine (not related to Doom Eternal, though some of the EE guys worked on the new Doom 64 re-release), are options for 4 player splitscreen on one system. GZDoom has the most advanced modding and editing features but people mostly play it single player and sometimes compatibility with older mods breaks from version to version.   Online multiplayer is possible but more cumbersome.  It's also the most demanding Doom port.   LZDoom is next closest to having all its editing features with Zandronum a little more distant.

I also made a trippy map for an upcoming Hexen (Doom engine based game) GZDoom mapset called Realms of Cronos.  My map is called Guillotine of the Gods.   One corridor in it is a recreation of the Gallery stage of Super Castlevania IV.

Well here's my Fire Pro Wrestlers: https://steamcommuni...kshopfiles/?p=1

(only for PC Steam version.  They would have to be recreated for PS4 which I don't have)

And Buff Bonita for MKA:

https://youtu.be/XieeqysRmqE?t=262

I do incorporate my fondness for old school 80's and early 90's stuff into a lot of my works.

Edited by Crunkenstein, 15 April 2020 - 02:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com