• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

Save the images to a folder on your desktop, then print them via the default Windows picture viewer. Works great!
Attached File  page1.jpg   287.54K   2596 downloads Attached File  page2.jpg   286.12K   2562 downloads Attached File  page3.jpg   289.29K   2173 downloads Attached File  page4.jpg   282.85K   2087 downloads Attached File  page5.jpg   174.2K   1853 downloads

Also, here is Biffard's checklist:
http://www.littlerub...lechecklist.zip

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:20 PM

I just updated page 5 to reflect the Ring figures and Super Rares.

#3 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

if Satan Cross isn't rare, then why is he so expensive?

I remember thinking that $20 was too much for him back in the day, and now, at $60, I think it's just outrageous.

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:00 PM

if Satan Cross isn't rare, then why is he so expensive?

I remember thinking that $20 was too much for him back in the day, and now, at $60, I think it's just outrageous.

Popularity and "perceived" rarity.

#5 Steelman

Steelman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Big muscle collector. Also collect other toys from that time period and also Mcfarlane toys.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:47 PM

Hey anyone know where to get super rares and how much they might cost?
-steelman

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:51 PM

Hey anyone know where to get super rares and how much they might cost?
-steelman

They are a chance occurence. Scour eBay auctions religiously.
Cost/ if you chance on one in a lot, next to nothing. Buying one directly from a collector will run you $600-$2000, most being around $900 each.

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:52 PM

Some SR pricing here:
http://www.littlerub...?showtopic=2420

#8 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

I still hold out hope that one day I'll come across a lot of 'em, and there'll be a SC, or some other rare piece in there.

I'm working on my flesh set first, then I'm gonna start grabbing up colored figures.......I don't want anything in particular (aside from a few choice pieces, such as an orange arch, green and blue claws, and the rest of the Krangalas I need)

#9 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:02 AM

I've already mentioned this to Johnny,and he thought it was a good idea.
My suggestion is for this Muscle checklist. For Muscle newbies like myself,it would be extremly helpful to know which colors are more rare than others. I suggest that the RARE colors underneath the pic have a 'square' around them,and the uncommon colors have a 'circle' around them. Also names would be helpful.

#10 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:47 AM

My suggestion is for this Muscle checklist. For Muscle newbies like myself,it would be extremly helpful to know which colors are more rare than others. I suggest that the RARE colors underneath the pic have a 'square' around them,and the uncommon colors have a 'circle' around them. Also names would be helpful.

What also may be useful is a link to Nathan's Figure Search (http://www.nathansmu...asp?menu=muscle).

I just recently found the original text M.U.S.C.L.E. checklist I had printed out from the MPS a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time ago. Wow, how bad were those text descriptions? I actually had gone and marked a few there, too! :confused:
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#11 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:09 PM

Most of them do not have "official" names as far as I know--they instead go by the sculpt number. You could check at http://muscledb.com/ for possible additional info as to commonality vs. rarity of each color.

My memory is a bit cloudy, to say the least, but I seem to remember a lot of purple, dark blue, and snot-green ones from when I was a kid.

Edited by Jet-Mech, 06 May 2008 - 03:16 PM.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#12 misterdroid

misterdroid

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:21 PM

In terms of rarity, are any of the flesh MUSCLES harder to find? I ask because I am about 20ish short of complete and trying to figure the odds on finishing with a couple big lots. Any help appreciated!

edit- oops, skipped the one post that already answered me...doh!

Edited by misterdroid, 26 May 2009 - 08:23 PM.

#13 ladorasurf

ladorasurf

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:13 PM

Anyone have a nice Excel spreadsheet for keeping track of your figures? I was thinking of making one, but didn't want to if someone has already done it.

I was thinking colors along the top (x axis) and number, name, and where the figures were available down the side (y axis).

Let me know if you have something similiar.

THANKS!

#14 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

:unsure: Muscledb.com

Posted Image

#15 ladorasurf

ladorasurf

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:36 PM

:unsure: Muscledb.com

Like the form in the DB; however, I wanted to merge it with the names of the figures and what packaging they were found in. Anyone have a table I can do a lookup on?

#16 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:54 AM

:) Muscledb.com

Like the form in the DB; however, I wanted to merge it with the names of the figures and what packaging they were found in. Anyone have a table I can do a lookup on?

Actually I have exactly what you are looking for - and it's been pretty awesome to use, if I do say so myself. :D

I was going to post it for UofMUSCLE, and I still will, but I'll email it to you. PM me your email address. :lol:

#17 ladorasurf

ladorasurf

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:30 PM

Thank you SO much! PM sent.

#18 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:00 AM

Actually I have exactly what you are looking for - and it's been pretty awesome to use, if I do say so myself. :teehee:

I was going to post it for UofMUSCLE, and I still will, but I'll email it to you. PM me your email address. ;)

This sounds really good. I was looking around UofM but it looks like you haven't had a chance to post it yet. Would it be possible to post it here, or some how make it available? Thanks!

-Nyarlathotep

#19 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

In terms of rarity, are any of the flesh MUSCLES harder to find? I ask because I am about 20ish short of complete and trying to figure the odds on finishing with a couple big lots. Any help appreciated!

edit- oops, skipped the one post that already answered me...doh!

I would think that the figures only available in the 28-packs would be rarer than ones that were available in multiple assortments.

#20 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:21 AM

I made this checklist for myself and thought maybe someone else could use it so I spruced it up and here it is. Thanks to tortle and general veers for letting me use their materials from their websites.

Also, there are a lot of pages, if anyone is interested I could email it to them instead, just PM me. Enjoy!
Attached File  page0002.jpg   799.15K   178 downloads Attached File  page0003.jpg   788.31K   139 downloads Attached File  page0004.jpg   804.7K   72 downloads

I did some house cleaning because I thought it took up a lot of space and you get the idea of what it looks like. If you are interested in the Muscle checklist there is a new version 2.0 with black boxes where their are no muscles in a specific color. The pictures in this post are now outdated, scroll down to see an example of the newer version 2.0. See post #27

I'll send it to anyone who wants it just send me a PM with your email.

I hope this is useful to someone, also please let me know if you encounter any errors. Thanks

Edited by Biffard, 03 April 2010 - 12:49 PM.

#21 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:37 AM

Most excellent!
That is some fine work, there, Biffard!

#22 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:55 AM

THANK YOU!!!!

Just a heads up for those who receive via email, all together, this is 10.6MB.

Thanks again. Makes for easy recognization with Veers' work.

:rolleyes:

Edited by vette88, 05 March 2010 - 06:56 AM.

#23 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:15 AM

My ONLY complaint (and this applies to the original checklist too) is that it also includes colours for each figure that don't exist.

Since we pretty definitively know by now what exists and what doesn't, I would say that a comprehensive checklist ought to not include checkboxes for colours that don't exist.

Sorry, I don't want to sound overly-critical, because it's clearly taken some time :rolleyes:
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#24 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:05 AM

Since we pretty definitively know by now what exists and what doesn't, I would say that a comprehensive checklist ought to not include checkboxes for colours that don't exist.

I predict that the nano-second a colored box for a sculpt is removed, the sculpt will be discovered in that color. :rolleyes:

Nice work on the checklist!
Posted Image

#25 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

My ONLY complaint (and this applies to the original checklist too) is that it also includes colours for each figure that don't exist.

Sorry, I don't want to sound overly-critical, because it's clearly taken some time :)

I thought about doing that but at the same time i didn't want to completely copy general veers list because he has blocked out the colored ones that aren't available. Otherwise I would have just added pictures to his figure guide. But, maybe later on I'll go through the list and mark the ones that don't exist, or wait until every color of every muscle ever made is discovered!!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com