#1 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 09 July 2002 - 10:08 AM

Hey guys,
Not much about muscle on this one, just a question. How do I put a pic on my name area, not just a wet behind the ears?

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 10:09 AM

up top, click "your control panel""Edit avatar settings" and whala!

#3 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 10:14 AM

Thanks buddy,
Also, glad to see that you have been working on your site, I love it, actually my favorite of the muscle sites out there, I spoke to you about putting yours on my links list, still working on my site though, hope to have you on there soon, and hope you can return the favor once my site is a little more complete than it is now, still working on the foundation and then I will start to fill in the gaps. Hope to have the site up and running soon though.

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 10:23 AM

I just went to your site. It's HELLA kewl! I like the cursor and the character colorizations. Haha. The bugging out eyes are classic. Keep up the good work.

#5 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 01:20 PM

Actually, I was woundering how the ranking system works? I know that I've moved up but what does it mean? :angry: Let me know.

- theCrazyEst

..must have new KiNNiKuMaN Muscle Shot update for Andriod..
KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 01:38 PM

After 20 posts, you can actually change the default titles to whatever you want to. But here are the defaults:

Attached Files

#7 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 01:42 PM

cool, thanks

#8 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 01:48 PM

Hey thanks Johnny! I appreciate that! :angry:

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#9 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 11:35 PM

right on johnny! that is why i love this place. it is those little touches that make all the difference. cool beans. but maybe now i'll do a new post for every word i use... is that allowed? :lol:

#10 juggalitis

juggalitis

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2002 - 07:37 AM

that ranking system is sweet. i can't wait until i reach the brand of musclehead. it may take a while, but i will eventually post that much.

#11 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 July 2002 - 02:37 PM

Hey Johnny:

Doctor Drew is right! It's all of the little touches that make me love this board so much! ;) This by far is one the boards that I am most active on and that's because of the community! It's all of you who make this such a great place to come and share thoughts about a toyLine that we all love! Thank you, everyone for making this board a place to call my eHome! ^_^

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#12 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 July 2002 - 02:52 PM

Well, I'm glad that you like it. My main purpose for this board was as an extension for our eMail group, so that we could archive messages and make it seem a little more like a community. I just wish we had something like this when I first joined up. It would be nice to go back and see all the correspondence that myself and Chris O. and Lestat and others had way back when. It was great. We even joked about a 2 on 2 tag team event with me and Joe Rodd vs. Chris O. and Lestat at a MUSCLE Con. Ha haa. It was awesome!

#13 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 12:13 AM

Doctor Drew is right!

it is Doctor DEW, as in Mountain Dew. but seeing as we are all Muscle Head brothers i'll let it go. :) and i totally agree with you. i love to post here and spend my time reading what everyone has to say because everyone is so cool about everything. now....i'm getting all worked up.. ;) *sniff*
Anyway, yeah Muscles! ^_^

#14 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 02:13 AM

Doctor Drew from lovelines?!! Is that really you??!
Cry in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield

#15 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 11:10 AM

Doctor Drew from lovelines?!! Is that really you??!

you bas.tard!
but i seriously get that a lot because my car license plate says "DR DEW" and for some reason people keep thinking i am that loveline guy. i guess all white people look alike... ;)

#16 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 11:13 AM

Hey Doc, I gothis problem with my M.U.S.C.L.E., and uh, well, you think you could maybe give me some advice.........It's PINK, but after a while, it just changes colors. Even gets neon green. What's up? ;)

#17 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 11:15 AM

obviously, you are playing with it too much! ;)

#18 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 03:32 PM

Hey DrDew:

You're a funny bastich! Anyway let me apologize for the mispelling of your name (thank public school and ESL! for my use of the English) I'm really sorry about all of this.
:p And I'm really glad that you took it so well. Anyhoo, I was woundering how much of this board will be archived (if any?)

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#19 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 08:35 PM

hey, i do what i can. no worries. but yeah, archives might be a good idea. maybe post it to johnny in the feedback section... but it seems like he checks all the topics anyway...

#20 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 08:41 PM

Anyhoo, I was woundering how much of this board will be archived (if any?)

All of it. I'm not going to delete anything but the test post, maybe. But everything else will stay forever.

#21 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 08:49 PM

All of it. I'm not going to delete anything but the test post, maybe. But everything else will stay forever.

Forever? Wow, a crazy long time, even for the internet. So will I be able to give this address to my grandkids and have them see how funny I was before "The War"? And by "The War" I mean our ruthless invasion of Canada! - those coy bas.tards. :p

as a side note, i actually like Canada, but so does one of my good friends. So, of course, i have to make fun of it to upset him. i'm sure we all have friendships like that. B)

#22 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 02:42 PM

Cooness! So when my kids get old enough to tell me "You don't what you're talking about dad." I can get on line and show 'em! heheheeh :p

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#23 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 13 July 2002 - 05:12 PM

wheres your nickname from Dr. Dew? are you a doctor? do you like dr. pepper and mountain dew and couldnt decide which to name yourself after? is your arch nemesis named Mr. Yellow?
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#24 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 12:14 AM

wheres your nickname from Dr. Dew? are you a doctor? do you like dr. pepper and mountain dew and couldnt decide which to name yourself after? is your arch nemesis named Mr. Yellow?

my name comes from high school. back then i would drink a 2 liter of Mt. Dew a day during classes -no exceptions. i'd bring cans of it to drink when i palyed soccer. many called it an unhealthy obsession. then i joined a "school spirit" (aka "party") club and we had shirts made with everyone's nicknames on the back. between that and my daily soda habit, the name stuck. then my senior year, i started a Dew Crew club that got together and had different tshirts made and that was it. so yeah, it comes from a perverse love of Mt. Dew. I used to have a very very large Mt. Dew collection until recently, but most of it was stolen a few months ago. :p
But i guess my arch nemesis would be "Mr. Mountain Breeze" or "Captain Surge" (but i think that soda has died out...) or "Mr. Mountain Freshness". any of those lousy supermarket knock off brands.
and i am a doctor, of sorts... i give johnny, and others like him, free advice when they ask.

#25 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 08:09 PM

Down with captainSurge! ^_^ That soda sux rocks! Why in the bloody Hell would anyone drink it is beyound me. ^_^

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com