#2 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 21 July 2002 - 12:21 AM

HEYA GUY'S
a few funny or strange experiences i have had with muscle men are moments when i have found a few when i thought i'd never see any again.
as most of you muscleheads know i'm from country australia and when i purchased my muscle men they soon vanished from the stores , i was able to trade a few at school but soon i was left with around 15color and 16flesh
i had them for years, and i did not see another untill one night i was out drinking with my mates i was around 19 at the time ,
( 18 is the legal age to drink in oz )
anyway i cannot remember how but myself and 2 mates ended up at this party i had no idea who's house it was and i was to drunk to care , at sometime during the night i crashed out in the lounge room when i woke up i looked across the room and would you believe it sitting on top of the soundsystem were 2 muscle men.......lol
so i did the only thing a drunk teenager could do at the time
I STOLE 'EM QUICK SMART!!!
put them in my pocket and ran off on me mates............lmao

the other time was about a year after that i played soccer and when it finnished we had to walk across another soccer field to get to the car
anyway half way across the field i noticed a small figure in the mud
i picked it up and yep it was a muscle man it had also been hit buy the lawn mower a few times it had a split down his back and he lost a few fingers but he was added to the collection with open arms he was #117

hope you enjoyed my story's

do good guys

mischa
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
................................................................................
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!
................................................................................

#3 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 09:15 PM

I used to find M.U.S.C.L.E.'s lying around at playgrounds in the sand when I was a kid. I once found one where I threw it while playing. It was still in the bushes like years later all faded a crappy looking by then. I also found one in a horse arena behind my grandma's house!

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com