• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zartan

Zartan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, G.I. Joe, REAL Arcade/Pinball, Dungeons and Dragons, Woodcraft, Locksmithing, Jack of All Trades Handyman.

Posted 18 September 2022 - 12:14 AM

Hello everyone,

I need a little help for anyone who may know. I am looking for an original mint mail-away poster in flesh and in color. I want to frame them. I recently lost out on a chance to pick up a color one still new in the tube for fairly cheap, but I wasn't able to get to it in time. That was a huge bummer. Anyway, these and especially the color one is kind of a unicorn piece for me. It always seems to evade me. Does anyone have either one for sale? I am not interested in a reproduction poster. PM me or reply in thread. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks!

Zartan

P.S. It's sad to see sites like University of M.U.S.C.L.E. go down, amidst other things too. Many sites of gone the way of the dodo.

#2 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 18 September 2022 - 02:54 AM

Moved to the Need Toys section.

#3 Zartan

Zartan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, G.I. Joe, REAL Arcade/Pinball, Dungeons and Dragons, Woodcraft, Locksmithing, Jack of All Trades Handyman.

Posted 19 September 2022 - 01:26 AM

Ty admin.

Any takers?

#4 Zartan

Zartan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:53 PM

Bump to those out there who any info!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poster, muscle, m.u.s.c.l.e., color, flesh, 1985, buy, bounty, sell, trade

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com