49 replies to this topic

#1 JetEyeNight

JetEyeNight

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a little, but has anyone seen Series 4 yet? I'm quite anxious to have them.

#2 KingJefferson

KingJefferson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a little, but has anyone seen Series 4 yet? I'm quite anxious to have them.

Which toyline are you talking about? Cause ive seen alot of series 4 :fool:

cool-monkey-drummer.gif

#3 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Secretly re-living the 80's behind my wifes back.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

Slug Z's...nothing here yet in Texas :confused:

#4 b00sted

b00sted

The b00sted One!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Mega Bloks
    Battle Beasts
    Battlefield Heroes
    Android Modding

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

I know since 2 and 3 were pretty much at the same time now 4 and the cases just have yet to even be a whisper is makes me nervous..
Posted Image

#5 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

That's funny. a couple of months ago, you guys were doomsaying waves 2 and 3... Now that you are bored with 2 and 3, you're doomsaying 4.

I wish everybody would just relax. All of this effery is making the line a lot less fun.

#6 krazedmadman

krazedmadman

Fist of the Death Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Finding lost toys destined to the heap and putting them in the hands of the deserving.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

It's true, we need to wait till next March to see if these make it, remember they said !we will release the first full series within a year! with 3 to 4 more waves still comming it's hard to say, after all they did released 2 & 3 at the same time, maybe thats the plan for the rest of the line as well.
Wastelander

#7 Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Target in central oklahoma seems to get them in with no problem at all, as does the TRU here. Ive seen 1, 2 and 3 at both places with no issue.
~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

#8 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

Target in central oklahoma seems to get them in with no problem at all, as does the TRU here. Ive seen 1, 2 and 3 at both places with no issue.

youve seen series one at target? this is the first i've heard/read of anybody finding series one NOT at toys r us.

#9 Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

youve seen series one at target? this is the first i've heard/read of anybody finding series one NOT at toys r us.

Pretty sure. Although Ill admit I bought my series 1 3 pack at TRU. I think they had series 1, 2 and 3 tombstone packs at Target here.

3 packs, they have only had 2 and 3 at Target.

Edited by Merovingian, 13 October 2012 - 05:33 PM.

~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

#10 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Does anyone have the breakdown of which 3packs are needed for the full set? Have any Series 4 tombstones been spotted yet?

#11 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Does anyone have the breakdown of which 3packs are needed for the full set? Have any Series 4 tombstones been spotted yet?

No sure actually which ones you need for a set as I haven't seen the Tombstone

Edited by seekingxar, 01 November 2012 - 07:17 PM.

#12 GoreVidalMeaty

GoreVidalMeaty

Trojan Trebuchet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Toyfinity, Wrangler jeans, MIMP ALL series,
    M.U.S.C.L.E. Things and the mighty ARCO Red Lizardman.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

I have only ever "seen" series 1 online. I have purchased series 2 at K-Mart in Penn Station in NYC and at a near-local Target. Series 3 I have seen / bought at two different TRU stores. I was at a TRU last night and they still had a ton of Series 3. The day before I was at the above mentioned K-Mart and all they ever had (and still have) are the series 2.

I am trying to be optimistic that the other series will be released in 2013. Although I have lost interest in this line, I do really like the pink human characters in this line. My favorite zombies, thus far, have been from series 1.

#13 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

I never saw series 1 coffins outside of TRU.com and a few singles that i found at random walgreens.

Series 2 & 3 both at Target & TRU, haven't been to Kmart in a while, so i 'll stop at one if i see one.

Series 4 & the X-mas 3-packs have been purchased in the southern parts of Il., still no sign of them in the City or surrounding suburbs of Chicago.

Its still Early and stores are still doing resets and if they have stock in back they won't order more till the pegs are empty.

Looks like i'll have to get the crew together and start buying and returning to other stores w/ low stock, to keep stock rolling in fresh.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#14 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

Yeah I was at the TRU in Chicago over the weekend, and so far no sign of Series 4 or the Xmas sets.

#15 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

I missed your post and just checked that same Chicago TRU (on N. Western Ave) today and they only had Series 3.

During last week I checked the Targets on W. Peterson Ave, North Broadway and W. Roosevelt Road - the had lots of Series 2 and a few Series 3 Tombstones. No Christ4mas.

I'm loving the thrill of the hunt!! :D

#16 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

I missed your post and just checked that same Chicago TRU (on N. Western Ave) today and they only had Series 3.

During last week I checked the Targets on W. Peterson Ave, North Broadway and W. Roosevelt Road - the had lots of Series 2 and a few Series 3 Tombstones. No Christ4mas.

I'm loving the thrill of the hunt!! :D

Oh, you guys don't know about the New Target in Greektown huh, its on Jackson & Aberdeen right off the Racine exit on the 290.

they did the holiday reset but no sign of series 4 or xmas zombies yet. I keep checking during the day b/c its 5 mins from my office.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#17 SLUGLIFE

SLUGLIFE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I asked this in another thread, but it got buried. Maybe this is better place to ask? So... Can someone that has found Wave 4 and the Holiday Wave at Tarjay share the Target DPCI#s? Or if they've been posted, here or elsewhere, can someone provide a link? Thanks! I would sincerely appreciate it!

#18 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

I asked this in another thread, but it got buried. Maybe this is better place to ask? So... Can someone that has found Wave 4 and the Holiday Wave at Tarjay share the Target DPCI#s? Or if they've been posted, here or elsewhere, can someone provide a link? Thanks! I would sincerely appreciate it!

Series 4 comes up the same as the other series. The UPC code is 039897420424 (all the packs have different UPC though) but doubt that helps much. From what I understand Christmas isn't in the system and so you won't be able to find them that way. I have yet to find a Target that carries any stock of these in the back and 2 Targets have no stock on the floor and grey dots on the price...I tried asking what that meant but got different answers. I'm just hoping that doesn't mean the end to Target stocking these.

Edited by seekingxar, 15 November 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#19 TNT138

TNT138

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I asked my Brother that used to manage a Target and he said the Grey Dot means "that they have scanned the item to try and get it in stock"

#20 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Series 4 & the X-mas 3-packs have been purchased in the southern parts of Il., still no sign of them in the City or surrounding suburbs of Chicago

I found both at a Target in the Chicago burbs (Broadview).

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#21 else3573

else3573

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

I had never seen these before, went to Target today and picked up some Marvel Universe, saw these guys and had to grab em. I got 3 packs of series 4, they also had a coffin shaped 8 pack. I don't know if this info helps anyone, or if people have now found this wave.
Posted Image

#22 SLUGLIFE

SLUGLIFE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Series 4 comes up the same as the other series. The UPC code is 039897420424 (all the packs have different UPC though) but doubt that helps much. From what I understand Christmas isn't in the system and so you won't be able to find them that way. I have yet to find a Target that carries any stock of these in the back and 2 Targets have no stock on the floor and grey dots on the price...I tried asking what that meant but got different answers. I'm just hoping that doesn't mean the end to Target stocking these.

Thanks for the reply! Found the S4 twelve pack at Tarjay today. Turns out it shares the same DPCI# with previous twelve packs as well. Weak...

#23 SLUGLIFE

SLUGLIFE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Here's the 12 pack assortment:

Gruesome Gabe
Sawblade Sampson
Leo The Lifeless
Deranged Denise
English Dead Guard
The Brain-Eatin' Barbarian
Jamaica Me Sick
2-Scoops-Too-Late Steve
Dismembered Dennis
Buckskin Bill
Decomposing Dan
Moldy Moxie

#24 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

I have yet to find any S4 or even S3 (I scored S3 off someone on the board).

#25 McCTXToys

McCTXToys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

I have yet to find any S4 or even S3 (I scored S3 off someone on the board).

I have found series 3 at Target lately. Do you have all series 3?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com