Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What is your favorite BB item that is not a BB or part of the line?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IchthusStier

IchthusStier

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 09:15 AM

Im constantly amazed by all of the cool and different Battle Beast items that I run across.  What is your favorite Battle Beast item that is not a Battle Beast/vehicle from the line?  I think for me it would be my Battle Beast Lunch Box.  In particular the thermos that came with it looks awesome and mine is in decent shape (the thermos, not the lunch box).

Attached File  BB Thermos.jpg   69.68K   2 downloadsAttached File  BB Lunch Box.jpg   101.02K   1 downloads

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:55 AM

The Lunchbox set is definitely a nice one, congrats on adding it to your collection!

But it´s probably impossible to pick something out of the very wide variety of non figure/playset/vehicle related items from the BB line for me simply because there is so much and even if I'd try to name/remember it all I´ll probably forget a lot of items as well.

One thing that would be high on my list of cool items is the original store display cabinet they had for the Beasts in Japan in which they were presented to the public in shops or during events. But there´s also a Mountain display which might be even more awesome. A fellow collector out here has both of them in his collection they´re just amazing!!

I´ll try to link to the post in which he´s shared a picture of it below if I manage to find it.

http://www.littlerub...128640&p=436173

These things show that outside of the figures a whole lot more BB items are out there and exist so keep an eye out because you´ll never know what you´ll find.

Enjoy the Beasts!

Edited by Beastformers, 29 December 2021 - 05:58 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com