3 replies to this topic

#1 alexveriotti

alexveriotti

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:52 PM

Hello all, some of you may remember me. Many years ago I was in a pretty bad situation and had to unload my entire collection. As things have settled since then for me, I have decided to get back in the game. Most recently I bought a mid-size lot consisting of about ~25 complete series 1-3 figures, as well as about ~15 weaponless ones. Also, I picked up a Hustlebear last week and still have my very first laser beast, Sea Panic.

Looking for everything under the sun pretty much. Would love to hear if anyone has some beast stuff they are looking to unload.

Thanks!

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 17 June 2021 - 02:30 AM

Welcome back!

Although you probably know it ain´t gonna be easy knowing time has been ticking and the market has changed quite a bit over the last few years so prepare yourself for the hunt. Feel free to reach out as I might be able to help with a few Beasts.

Enjoy the Beasts! (again ;))

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 alexveriotti

alexveriotti

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:19 AM

Hey there BF! Indeed. It seems to have gotten quite quiet in here unfortunately.

#4 ManofV

ManofV

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:M.u.s.c.l.e. Figures, Battle Beasts and laser Beasts.

Posted 18 June 2021 - 02:38 AM

Hi Alex.

I have a lot of series 1 Battle Beasts spare, I am in the UK though. I am looking to expand my S2 and S3 so if you have any duplicates in these series I would be happy to trade. I know Beastformers so you can trust me ;)

Edited by ManofV, 18 June 2021 - 02:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com