3 replies to this topic

#1 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 06 August 2002 - 02:39 AM

Hey remember visionaries? The knights of the magical light? they were not around for very long and i don't think they had a very extensive toyline but i had a couple and they were pretty cool. (quite beardy)
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#2 MuScLe BoMbEr

MuScLe BoMbEr

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 August 2002 - 06:02 AM

Oh yes I do. Morphing into animals or summoning special powers by reciting little poems. Cool holograms on the toys too. Quite hard to find on ebay as well, darn it.

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 06 August 2002 - 08:02 AM

I have a shizznitload of the monster ones if anyone is interested. I don't know if they were visionaries or an offshoot. But they all have the hologram front to them.

#4 DoctorKent

DoctorKent

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Rocks and Bugs and Things, Mordles, Robo Force, Glyos, Manglors

Posted 07 August 2002 - 06:07 AM

I have a shizznitload of the monster ones if anyone is interested. I don't know if they were visionaries or an offshoot. But they all have the hologram front to them.

I think the line you have, if most of the upper torso is a hologram, is Supernaturals. Visionaries were basically Gi Joes with hologram chest plates. Oh, for the 80's again, when every line was ten figures and four vehicles based on a simple concept...not sarcasm BTW.
DoctorKent - the once and future master of ROCKS AND BUGS AND THINGS! now known as MORDLES.
Returning to your toy stories - 2013.
www.toyfinity.com

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com