• Please log in to reply
9164 replies to this topic

#51 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 06 December 2004 - 08:45 AM

Tag Team chap. 4. Our favourite Robin Mask is getting a beating, with a stab in his torso.

Attached Files

#52 Slowhand

Slowhand

This is what Super Adventure Club actually believes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:30 PM

Tag Team chap. 3! Looks like long ago or something that the Machine Guns are getting a whopping! We need STG's summaries or we're lost!

Who are they fighting?
Posted Image

#53 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 08 December 2004 - 08:41 AM

Tag Team chap. 3! Looks like long ago or something that the Machine Guns are getting a whopping! We need STG's summaries or we're lost!

Who are they fighting?

Checking the fan made bit, Lightning (caped guy) and Santar (I think).

#54 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:28 PM

Either it wasn't posted in s-manga.net, or they didn't publish WPB mag this week. So I don't know about this week's.

#55 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 05:42 AM

Tag team 5. Came out a week late,or something. I dunno. Here ya go!

Attached Files

#56 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 01:18 AM

Tag Team 6! I now think that it comes every 2 weeks now.

Attached Files

#57 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:32 AM

Now for this fortnight (or however you spell it.) chapter. If you wish I stop doing this, please say so.

Any hoo, some background info on Robin Mask. This has to be a Mask saga or somethin'.

Attached Files

#58 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:39 PM

Darn! Only every 2 weeks now?! It's not very appropriate for a mag that's supposed to be a weekly publication, i mean it is called " Weekly Playboy" afterall! I wish i knew what was going on exactly in the story now as well. Especially since i'm a Mask fan too! Y'think Kevin's gone missin' or somethin'? Maybe Meat was looking for him in that underground passageway in the last chapter? Oh STG, wherefore art thou?! :)

#59 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:40 PM

Don't worry! All mangas now return to their weekly timeslots. Anyways, here's this week's chapter (With a performance from our 5 drumers.) Looks like that Mars is now a current main character. Yay!

Attached Files

#60 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 07:51 AM

I guess it's some kind of special chojin thing, to do with something urgent.
Don't ask me, I just get the images.

Attached Files

#61 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 09:02 AM

Well i just gotta hold of the first 2 issues of WPB back from the beginning of January this year with chapters 5 & 6 of this Tag team saga and as far as i can tell from the pictures, it seems something is happening to the figures on the spider web tattoo of Kevin Mask's back and this was causing him immense pain requiring medical attention. He ends up in hospital kept in stasis in a large x-shaped fluid filled tank. Everyone seems quite worried for him. Meanwhile Meat goes to investigate a creepy forest in search of a huge key hole-shaped structure in the ground which he finds and manages to open up. It leads him to an ancient library underground with towering shelves of books. He is searching for a particular book i think which he only finds during an encounter with a statue of his father (Minch or whatever his name was). He meets up with Mantaro, Wally, Terry, Jaegar, Mars and Roxanne at the hospital that Kevin is been kept at. Upon opening the book that Meat retrieved from the underground library, they all come across an apparently shocking revelation within its pages regarding Robin Mask when he was fighting those two fan-made chojins, Lightning and Santar years before.

#62 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:42 AM

New chapter, with a page of all the Nisei good guys (minus Dik Dik, Kevin Mask and Hanzo [if he should be included]).

Attached Files

#63 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:41 AM

Our heroes seem to be on some kind of journy or something, yet no wrestling yet.

Attached Files

#64 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:26 AM

Apperantly, the spaceship was just a Giant Key for the place Meat has entered. Everyone buckles up (Except Mantaro. He's given an outdoor chair and some rope. Some guys have the luck, eh?)!

Attached Files

#65 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:19 PM

More Kinnikuman madness! "Kinnikuman Nisei" meets "Back to the Future!"

Attached Files

#66 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 01:03 PM

A little while back, it was number 7, what was the big secret of Robin? Also, what happened at the end of the Alice/Robin special? B)

#67 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:42 AM

New chapter! Robin Mask might have been saved from doom/ death, but what about Alisia?

Attached Files

#68 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 07:22 AM

Heyoh! Been a while, but here it is!

Attached Files

#69 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 09:51 AM

B) *looks at jackie in past volume [12]* WOW! is she hiding beach balls in her shirt?lol.

Seriously, though. I never thought I'd hear about mammothman again!

Edited by Knuxman, 17 March 2005 - 09:52 AM.

"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#70 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:01 AM

New chapter, double page spread! Will someone get us out of the darkness as we don't know what's happening?!? Recommend anyone to start collecting the JPN volumes from about now or so.

Attached Files

#71 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:49 PM

My brother and I were discussing the possible storyline...here's what we think it is:

After the Demon Seed Saga, everyone escaped the Demon's Womb (where Ashuraman was) apart from Kevin. King Muscle went in after him, saying that he'd never be able to face Robin again if he let Kevin die. Everyone gets him to a hospital and Kevin has a flashback, thinking he is back in London. He sees Robin, but he's younger. It then goes into the whole "Alisa/Robin" story (there is a purpose - honestly XD) Anywho, I think the whole link here is to do with the Guillotine King V Johnbull-man match. I think Robin comes and saves Johnbull, destroying Guillotine King, but one of the two that have been recently featured in the manga are related to them (possible Guillotine King's son?) So they go after Alisa.

In the present day however, Terry and Mantaro find some interesting info on Robin and SOMEHOW (don't ask me how), they build a time machine ^_^ , taking everyone apart from Kevin into the past (it would be kind of weird seeing your child from the future, and it would be weird seeing your parents almost dying :D ) Mantaro saves Robin, and I don't know how but Alisa gets saved too, then I guess something weird happens between the Generations and the Legends... :huh:

#72 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:08 AM

New chapter. What I think is happening? I think 20th Cen. Meat is seeing himself in the 21st Cen. according from what I can understand from the title.

Attached Files

#73 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:14 AM

I forgot to post this. The computer was on maintanance.

Attached Files

#74 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:00 PM

New chapter. Cover with best looking people (and Mantaro). Looks like there are some bad news since thier last journey.

Attached Files

#75 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:42 PM

Not sure what's happened, but I think something personal with Terry. From what I can tell it's something to do with Mantaro and their tag team the New *somethin* Machineguns.

EDIT: New Century Machineguns.

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 19 April 2005 - 03:49 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com