57 replies to this topic

#1 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:37 PM

The following is a brief guide to the various authorized lines of Kinnikuman keshi (Kinkeshi). I'm going to list the figures from smallest to largest in size. I'm only focusing on keshi figures. I've placed a standard sized Ghostman Kinkeshi in all the pics for comparison purposes. (A very special thanks to Naochin and his site.)

--------------------

Mini Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Mini Kinkeshi

Okay, I lied. These figures have no markings whatsoever so I don't know if they are authorized figures. However, they have really nice detail as you can see. Also, I know of no archive/documentation of these on the net. If you do, or if you have more pictures or information about these figures, let me know!

--------------------

Micro or Chibi Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Micro Kinkeshi or Chibi Kinkeshi

These figures have YSNT on their back arranged in the following manner: Y/S (and beneath it) N.T and a circled letter "P." The "P" means these were made by Popy. Note their very stylized design. They have warped body proportions, similar (but not the same as) Super Deformed Kinkeshi coming next.

You can see some of these at Naochin's Chibi Kinkeshi page on his site. (Obviously, the pic above is taken from Naochin's site.)

--------------------

Super Deformed or SD Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Super Deformed Kinkeshi

These figures are marked with a Y/S.N.T and an uncircled B. The "B" means they were made by Bandai. Note their very stylized, warped body proportions.

You can see more of these at Naochin's Super Deformed Kinkeshi page.

--------------------

Popy Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Popy Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Popy Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Popy Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Popy Kinkeshi on Left

I believe these are a second series of Popy Kinkeshi. These figures are marked with a Y-S.N.T and a circled P. Note that these figures are lacking the warped proportions of the Popy Chibi Kinkeshi. There are a few more pictures of these unique figures floating around LRG. Unfortunately, I know of no archive/documentation of these on the net. If you do, or if you have more pictures or information about these figures, let me know!

And what about these guys?

Posted Image

Curiously enough, Naochin does have these documented on his site. You can see them here. Are these Popy Kinkeshi too? They certainly look like they could be. Does anyone own these? Can you tell me what trade markings they have?

--------------------

29th Anniversary Kinkeshi Re-Release

Posted Image
29th Anniversary Kinkeshi

These figures are the same scale as standard Kinkeshi, but a hair smaller. Their trade markings are Y/S .T with an uncircled B and the word CHINA.

You can learn much more about them at the 29th Anniversary Kinkeshi entry at Toypedia.

---------------------

Standard Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Standard Kinkeshi

These figures are marked with a Y/S.N.T and a circled B and in some cases a circled P. At one point Popy was owned by Bandai so this likely explains the mixed Bs and Ps.

You can see the entire series of these figures at Naochin's standard Kinkeshi page.

--------------------

1991 Series Kinkeshi

Posted Image
1991 Kinkeshi Series

In 1991 an awesome new series of Kinkeshi were released. These figures are marked with a Y/S.N.T and an uncircled B.

See them at Naochin's 1991 Kinkeshi page.

--------------------

Tournament Set Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Tournament Kinkeshi Set

There was a Kinkeshi tournament set released at some point by Bandai. These figures are marked with a Y/S NT and a circled B.

You can see more of these figures at Naochin's Tournament Kinkeshi page.

--------------------

Re-Release Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Kinkeshi Re-release

Posted Image
Kinkeshi Re-release

At some point there was a re-release of the standard sized Kinkeshi. They were released in the newer, glossier 1991-style plastic. These figures are marked with a Y/S N.T. and a circled P. The packaging indicates they were distributed by Bandpresto, another company affiliated with Bandai.

I don't know of any archive/documentation of these on the web. :(

-------------------

Painted Re-Release Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Painted Re-release Kinkeshi

Over at Nathan's MUSCLE Page! (credit him for the above image) he has a painted re-release set documented. I'm not sure of the trade markings on these figures, but the packaging appears to have some of the same labels as the packaging above. The figures also appear to be the same exact size as the standard and unpainted rerelease figures.

Also, of special note are the mystery figures that were included in the packs. These were unpainted and as far as I know, pretty much undocumented. Who knows which sculpts were included! You can see an example of one at Nathan's MUSCLE page!

Is it possible the following figures are mystery figures from this set?

Posted Image
Painted Re-release Mystery Figure?

Posted Image
Painted Re-release Mystery Figure?

-------------------

Stand Alone Kinkeshi Set

Posted Image
Kinkeshi Set

I know absolutely nothing about this set of Kinkeshi. However, they appear to be the same scale as standard Kinkeshi. You can read more about them at their page on Naochin's site. (Credit Naochin for the above image.)

--------------------

Popy Deka Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Deka Kinkeshi

These figures are marked with a Y-S.N.T and a circled P. As you can see, they are much bigger than all the preceding figures thus far. They are approximately 4-inches tall, though some may be slightly smaller or taller.

You can see more of them at Naochin's Deka Kinkeshi page. As I don't have a large collection of these, it's still possible that some were made by Popy and some were made by Bandai. However, currently, the only trade markings I've seen for these 4-Inch scale figures is the Popy Y-S.N.T and the circled P. It's looking like the 4-inch scaled Kinkeshi were all made by Popy.

And while there are two different, 4-inch Buffaloman sculpts, Naochin has them both documented as Deka Kinkeshi: Buffaloman sculpt A, and sculpt B.

Here are some pictures grabbed from Yahoo Japan of several Deka Kinkeshi.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-------------------

Popy MUSCLEFIGHTERS

Posted Image
MUSCLEFIGHTERS @ Nathan's MUSCLE Page!

These figures are part of a stand alone playset called MUSCLEFIGHTERS. Fuzzbuster reports that these figures are the same scale as the Popy Deka Kinkeshi, that is, 4-inches. However, whereas the Deka Kinkeshi have the YSNT formation like so: Y-S.N.T, the MUSCLEFIGHTERS have the YSNT formation like so: Y/S.N.T. Knowing this is very helpful as it provides collectors with a convenient way of discerning which of their 4-inch scale figures are Deka Kinkeshi and which are MUSCLEFIGHTERS. :)

You can see more of the MUSCLEFIGHTERS at the MUSCLEFIGHTER page at Nathan's MUSCLE Page!

And here's a look at some of Fuzzbusters Deka Kinkeshi and MUSCLEFIGHTERS mixed together. They are indeed the same scale.

Posted Image

--------------------

Battle Royal Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Battle Royal Kinkeshi

URS reports that these figures are actually Deka Kinkeshi released as a stand alone set, not unlike the MUSCLEFIGHTERS set, though these are not unique sculpts.

You can read more about these figures on Naochin's Battle Royal Kinkeshi page. (Credit him for the image above.)

----------------------

Bandai "Great Muscle" Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Great Muscle

Posted Image
Great Muscle

URS and GB report that these Kinkeshi are approximately 6 inches tall. URS reports that they have the following trade markings: Y/S.N.T キンニクマン" (Kinnikuman) and "Bandai Japan 1984." This would make them the largest Kinnikuman keshi available. That's a lot of keshi! And obviously, they were made by Bandai.

Here's a great image via URS that shows the size comparison with a standard Kinkeshi.

Posted Image

---------------------

Bootleg Kinkeshi

Posted Image
Kinkeshi Bootlegs

Finally, there are many bootlegs out there based on authorized Kinkeshi lines. They can be just as fun to collect! This guide was mainly focused on Bandai and Popy Kinkeshi. (Other than the minis I listed first. :) ) (Credit Naochin for the above image!)

You can see some of these at Naochin's Kinkeshi Bootleg page. Naochin also has some pages dedicated to the many, many bootlegs of standard Kinkeshi.
---------------------

Okay, that's all the Kinkeshi lines of which I'm aware. I'm sure I missed some though. Please let me know which ones! Hopefully some of you will find this little guide helpful. I plan to expand on this and eventually create an entry for each on Toypedia.

Edited by Soupie, 08 December 2009 - 11:14 AM.

Posted Image

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Awesome work Soups!

I'll pin it!

#3 galactiboy

galactiboy

My collection has budded...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I love pop-culture collectibles. M.U.S.C.L.E. figures were one of my favorite toys as a child and as an adult they sparked my collector bug. Aside from M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman I also primarily collection 1/6 figures as well as some busts and prop replicas.<br /><br />I'm also a musician; playing the drums and banjo, enjoy movies and reading.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:46 PM

Great start on a guide!!!

I have a large size VTR (around 8") that I bought on a bubble card; it had a few others pictured on the back. Athough honestly I don't know if I still have the card or not... but I know I have the poster he came with. I'll be out of town for the next week, but when I get back I will snap some pics if no one posts a similar keshi before me.

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:53 PM

Thanks Jkaris!

Definitely post it, GB. But that reminds me that Naochin had this page of bootlegs I meant to post too. I'll add that now.
Posted Image

#5 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:36 PM

The Deka Keshi are also 4" inchers. The Extra Large KinKeshi are called キン消しコレクション グレートマッスル Or possibly Kin-off Guretomassuru according to Google Translater, which sounds like it would literally be Over-Sized Kin Collection Great Muscle.

:)

But these are essentially 6" Inches tall each. And are marked on the bottom of the feet "Y/S.N.T キンニクマン" (Kinnikuman) Then "Bandai Japan 1984" Some are marked the same except instead of Kinnikuman it says something else in Japanese. I can't make it out just yet.

Posted Image

#6 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:28 PM

Really great info on the keshi's . Those Tournament Kinkeshi Set are new to me. I once saw that same figure (Tournament Kinkeshi Set Satan Cross?) on Yahoo Japan for like 150,000 yen. Thats around $1,700. What year did they came out?

#7 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:31 PM

Great info! Thanks for putting this together Soupie! :)

#8 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:55 PM

Excellent stuff!

I have a smattering of four inch keshi. A few of them appear to be from the MUSCLEFIGHTERS set, though I do not have that awesome box they came in.
Those do not differ in trademarkings from the other four-inchers I have. All have Y/S-N-T with the circled P.
Attached File  IMGA0101.JPG   1.15MB   45 downloads
Attached File  IMGA0099.JPG   1.14MB   39 downloads
Most of them have this sticker attached as well:
Attached File  IMGA0098.JPG   1.16MB   24 downloads

On another note:
I have loads of bootleg keshi in various sizes. I noticed quite a few on Naochin's page that are also in my collection.
One pic in particular really caught my eye:
Posted Image
I have this one set of posed bootleg keshi that are packaged in a black plastic bag sealed with two staples.
Attached File  scan0004.jpg   462.54K   23 downloads
Along with the figures, inside are two slips of paper:
Attached File  scan0003.jpg   46.93K   12 downloads &
Attached File  scan0001.jpg   129.02K   14 downloadsAttached File  scan0002.jpg   122.76K   22 downloads
So that identifies this particular set of figs as no. 17 in part two of this particular line.
The figures, by the way, are Canadaman and Curry Cook(M.U.S.C.L.E. New Sunshine shown for scale.)
Attached File  IMGA0089.JPG   1.14MB   29 downloadsAttached File  IMGA0090.JPG   1.14MB   28 downloads
Upon looking through other posed bootlegs I have, it would seem that this particular set has been duped by mulitple bootleggers, even using the same numbering system.
Attached File  IMGA0092.JPG   1.15MB   24 downloads
In one case, only the heads of the characters were changed.
Attached File  IMGA0093.JPG   1.14MB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMGA0094.JPG   1.14MB   16 downloads

Edited by fuzzbuster, 25 November 2009 - 05:56 PM.

#9 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:19 AM

The Deka Keshi are also 4" inchers. The Extra Large KinKeshi are called キン消しコレクション グレートマッスル Or possibly Kin-off Guretomassuru according to Google Translater, which sounds like it would literally be Over-Sized Kin Collection Great Muscle.

:angry:

But these are essentially 6" Inches tall each. And are marked on the bottom of the feet "Y/S.N.T キンニクマン" (Kinnikuman) Then "Bandai Japan 1984" Some are marked the same except instead of Kinnikuman it says something else in Japanese. I can't make it out just yet.

Okay, I'm unclear on what you're saying. You are saying the Deka Kinkeshi are 4-inches tall? So are the 4-inch Kinkeshi and the Deka Kinkeshi two different lines or the same line? The 4-inch Kinkeshi seem to be made by Popy. Is it possible that the Deka Kinkeshi were made by Bandai?

The you mention the "extra large Kinkeshi." What are they? Do you have pictures of them? Are these the 6"-8" ones?

have a smattering of four inch keshi. A few of them appear to be from the MUSCLEFIGHTERS set, though I do not have that awesome box they came in.
Those do not differ in trademarkings from the other four-inchers I have. All have Y/S-N-T with the circled P.

Updated the info. Thanks!
Posted Image

#10 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:51 AM

I have a smattering of four inch keshi. A few of them appear to be from the MUSCLEFIGHTERS set, though I do not have that awesome box they came in.

Fuzz, in that first picture, it looks like you've got Popy 4-Inch Kinkeshi, MUSCLEFIGHTERS, and Deka Kinkeshi. (The figure in the lower right is identified as a Deka Kinkeshi on Nacohin's site.) Can you check the trade marking of your 4-Inch Kinkeshi?

It's possible that the Popy 4-Inch Kinkeshi and the Deka Kinkeshi are one and the same... But you can see that there are clearly two Buffaloman sculpts. Did both Popy and Bandai make a line of 4-Inch Kinkeshi?

Also, while gathering images for this guide, I came across yet more Popy KInkeshi sculpts!? What line are these from! :angry: (Note that it is definitely a different sculpt than the Popy Kinkeshi I pointed out earlier.)

Attached Files

Posted Image

#11 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:22 AM

Okay, updates again. I'm 95% certain the Popy 4-inch Kinkeshi and the Deka Kinkeshi are one and the same. However, although the MUSCLEFIGHTERS appear to have been made by Popy, and are the same scale and have the same trade markings, they do appear to be a separate line.

Let me know if there is any evidence to contradict any of this!
Posted Image

#12 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:59 AM

Upon looking over my mix of four-inchers, the only trademark variation noticeable is the character that seperates the Y and the S.

Most are marked "Y-S.N.T."
Attached File  IMGA0116.JPG   1.14MB   20 downloads

These five are marked "Y/S.N.T"
Attached File  IMGA0112.JPG   1.15MB   14 downloads
Attached File  IMGA0105.JPG   1.17MB   6 downloadsAttached File  IMGA0106.JPG   1.12MB   6 downloads
Attached File  IMGA0107.JPG   1.09MB   7 downloadsAttached File  IMGA0109.JPG   1.13MB   4 downloads
Attached File  IMGA0111.JPG   1.06MB   4 downloads

Otherwise, all begin with a circled C and are followed by a circled P.

#13 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:05 PM

:)

Okay, I'm unclear on what you're saying. You are saying the Deka Kinkeshi are 4-inches tall? So are the 4-inch Kinkeshi and the Deka Kinkeshi two different lines or the same line? The 4-inch Kinkeshi seem to be made by Popy. Is it possible that the Deka Kinkeshi were made by Bandai?

The you mention the "extra large Kinkeshi." What are they? Do you have pictures of them? Are these the 6"-8" ones?

have a smattering of four inch keshi. A few of them appear to be from the MUSCLEFIGHTERS set, though I do not have that awesome box they came in.

Updated the info. Thanks!

It's possible that Bandai had another 4" inch series produced under the Popy name. That may be why the Buffalo Man sculpt is not present in his archive. Either that or his archive is incomplete.

The Oversized Kin collection figures are 6" Inches tall only. I do not believe they made any Kinnikuman keshi 8" Inches tall. :unsure: Here are the pictures of mine. I've had them in my collection thread for some time now.

Attached File  Double_Decker_Keshi_.jpg   140.05K   23 downloads
Attached File  Kinnikuman.jpg   127.76K   18 downloadsAttached File  Neptune_Man_.jpg   135.99K   22 downloads
Attached File  Sunshine.jpg   142.18K   25 downloadsAttached File  Ashuraman.jpg   131.85K   24 downloads
Attached File  Big_The_Budoh.jpg   129.52K   14 downloads

***edit..Apparently you no longer need my clarification. :lol:

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 26 November 2009 - 12:12 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

Thanks for all your help, guys. One of the things I realized (or thought I did) was that all the Popy figures have the Y-S.N.T and all the Bandai have the Y/S.N.T.

However, we have to remember that Popy was owned by Bandai at one point. :) In any case, according to Fuzz's findings, it looks like the MUSCLEFIGHTERS have slightly different trade markings to distinguish them from the Deka Kinkeshi. Nice!
Posted Image

#15 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

Your also missing the carded standard keshi figures. I think they had blind packaged figures, and some were factory painted.

Also the Battle Royal keshi are repacked Dekakeshi. The easiest way to tell the scale is by looking at the cassette tape in the box. :lol:

Also an interesting point to consider about the Dekakeshi. Popy packaged most of their 4" Inch or bigger toys such as vinyl Godzilla or Ultraman figures in plastic baggies with a folded card top. As far as I know all Dekakeshi were packaged the same way. It's possible, like the Battle Royal set, that some dekakeshi were released in boxed sets reminiscent to 28 packs. Or like the 4" Fist of the North Star set I once had, sold in a box of 10 figures. I believe I've seen such package methods used for Dekakeshi, but can't be 100% sure. '

Here is a YAJ search that includes many such baggied DekaKeshi examples. :unsure:
http://search4.aucti...a...=0jp&mode=1

****EDIT!!! Also I made a mistake with the translation of the Over-Sized Kinkeshi set. For some reason I didn't immediately recognize the characters 消し that say Keshi... So the literal translation would be "KinKeshi Collection Great Muscle" And not Over-Sized Kin Collection. :) The Google Translator threw me off... As it tranlated the characters as "OFF".... Duh.

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 26 November 2009 - 02:55 PM.

Posted Image

#16 galactiboy

galactiboy

My collection has budded...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I love pop-culture collectibles. M.U.S.C.L.E. figures were one of my favorite toys as a child and as an adult they sparked my collector bug. Aside from M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman I also primarily collection 1/6 figures as well as some busts and prop replicas.<br /><br />I'm also a musician; playing the drums and banjo, enjoy movies and reading.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

As promised, here are some images of the larger sized Kinkeshi figures I own. Looks like a lot of information has already been posted about the largest size... and I was wrong VTR is approximately 6" tall, not 8".

This is him with the cardback, I know there was also a poster showing some painted examples but I'm not sure where it is at the moment.

Posted Image

VTR with his M.U.S.C.L.E. counterpart:

Posted Image

Better images of the 4" figures, all are marked Y-S.N.T with what looks to be a circled "P" except for the Pentagon which I think is a reissue; he is a different plastic and marked:
Y/S.T
B. JAPAN

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here are the 2 packaged larger figures... the single figure appears to be the same as the above 4" figures. The 2 pack seems to be a different style (slightly larger and softer sculpting).

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally 2 oddball figures (With VTR again for comparison)... The Snakehead guy is marked Y/S N T with a circled "B" underneath. Teaman is simply marked with the number 11.

Posted Image

#17 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

Popy minis.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=260546532343

Attached File  3062.jpg   89.56K   47 downloads Attached File  3063.jpg   94.15K   38 downloads Attached File  3064.jpg   75.35K   31 downloads Attached File  3065.jpg   79.74K   19 downloads

#18 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:30 PM

Popy minis.

Woohoo! Confirmed!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

Woohoo! Confirmed!

Posted Image

That girl is hot!,but what Garbage Pail Kid is she????? :wub:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

That girl is hot!,but what Garbage Pail Kid is she????? :blink:

Betsy Butther Body. :)

I find it more humorous that Soupie went through the trouble of teaching himself to feather edges in GIMP just to post that. :lol:

Posted Image

#21 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:42 AM

I find it more humorous that Soupie went through the trouble of teaching himself to feather edges in GIMP just to post that. :lol:

I've been using the feather function for ages! Furthermore, there's no feathering whatsoever in the above image. :)

But I did teach myself how to make an animated GIF so I could use that picture! :blink:
Posted Image

#22 89cpe

89cpe

sweep the leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:56 AM

Does anyone know where to get a complete 4 inch checklist? Naochins appears to be incomplete

#23 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

i have personally seen 2 (and lost dammit) tournament satan crosses on ebay in the last year. :teehee: i really want one of these

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#24 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

:teehee:

Posted Image

#25 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:19 PM

:teehee:

Posted Image

That is a sweet fig for sure - where you snag that? One of the aforementioned eBay sightings I am guessing - lol

Edited by uoozuman, 22 September 2010 - 09:22 PM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com