• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 11 September 2002 - 02:19 PM

Okay, so I'm up in Roseville, taking a nice exteeeeeeeended lunch hour (2hrs), so I decide to go by TRU on the way back. And who do I find, to the malcontent of many a scalper. E2 Yoda and Ram Man. Yoda was front faced, right in plain view. I looked for another but to no avail. So then on my way to the MOTU section I had hopes of finding a Merman. Nope, but hidded a few guys back was a Ram Man. Yes THE same Ram Man who sells for over $25 on eBay becaus of dumb arse scalpers. So yes, patience (mixed with a little diligence) has it's rewards.

I also hit a KB and got a set of 6 RiD Clear Spychangers for $18 (eBay price $35-$40).

By the way, if you weren't aware, KB has all Transformers 25% off right now. Good time to buy.

#2 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 03:24 AM

God, I hate scalpers (Or as I call them, Specu-Leeches)

I'd like to have Krangala unhinge his mighty jaw, and inhale them in his black-hole like gullet, where light could neither enter or escape.....there, they would be slowly (but painfully) be swamped in Krangala's stomach juices, and also have to fight off the rest of the scalper scum (and cats) that also reside in Krangala's gullet.......

C'mon you assbombs, the new G1 rereleases are expensive enough without you overweight Krangala-sized pitstains grabbing 'em all up, and hocking 'em on ebay for twice their cost!!!!

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 09:53 AM

C'mon you assbombs, the new G1 rereleases are expensive enough without you overweight Krangala-sized pitstains grabbing 'em all up, and hocking 'em on ebay for twice their cost!!!!

That's why I preordered 2 of each. Hehe. No scalper prices here. I'm a cheapskate.

#4 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 06:30 PM

Well, I guess I have to resign myself to never owning a G1 Optimus Prime.....I saw one today, it was IN MY HANDS!!!, but at $40 bucks, that too, is a bit too pricy.....

sure, some say you can't put a price on your childhood, but I say I can......

Many a bargain can be had if you stick to your guns.....and never pay more than twenty bucks for any one toy!!!!

I did get my G1 Reissue Hot Rod (I am NOT calling him Rodimus Major), and I opened him.....he's watching me type right now!!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com