516 replies to this topic

#126 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:59 AM

It appears Kinnikuman Great and Big the Budo will be the next solicits after Asuraman. And it looks like Terryman may not be too far behind.

qal6Thf.jpgfo21606.jpg

This is awesome news!! I can't believe we're getting both of these so soon!! I wonder if it will be possible to put them in the Muscle docking pose!

I've got my finger crossed for Terryman soon, and maybe a Tag Tournament Ver. Suguru.

#127 xStarlightEX

xStarlightEX

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:46 AM

Big the Budo looks freaking amazing, I honestly want to see next Sunshine to have the Stray Devil Combo, I also can't wait for Mammothman and others members of the Kinnikuman super phoenix.

Kinnikuman great is also a great idea, I think they should finish the Tournament dream tag arc members first since they already have a lot of figures released 

#128 Stinger Wolf

Stinger Wolf

Kinnikuman

• Legends
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:OMega キン肉マン fan/collector since 1983...

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:14 PM

Kinnikuman Great and Big The Budo may be a Tamashii web shop exclusive. With Budo being released in July and Great in Sept.

#129 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:01 PM

Between the scan of the Great portion of the magazine and larger images of the Big the Budo page, nothing there indicates exclusivity. When a Bandai Tamashii figure gets to the point of receiving a release date and price, it will typically be clear if it's a webshop exclusive or not. Neither figure is labeled as such.

Edited by BaltanII, 23 January 2016 - 06:01 PM.

#130 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

Man I'm so excited to for this line with big the budo sunshine doesn't seem so far fetched

#131 Stinger Wolf

Stinger Wolf

Kinnikuman

• Legends
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:OMega キン肉マン fan/collector since 1983...

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:27 PM

Between the scan of the Great portion of the magazine and larger images of the Big the Budo page, nothing there indicates exclusivity. When a Bandai Tamashii figure gets to the point of receiving a release date and price, it will typically be clear if it's a webshop exclusive or not. Neither figure is labeled as such.

What the heck? Release date(July & Sept.) and price are listed for Kinnnikuman Great and Big the Budo on those pages. I never said those magazine pages stated they are exclusive to the web shop. I did say they MAY be. And according to the web shop....
Tamashii Web shop -
http://p-bandai.jp/i...tem-1000102153/
http://p-bandai.jp/i...tem-1000102152/
http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/

Edited by Stinger Wolf, 27 January 2016 - 04:02 PM.

#132 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:07 AM

Nice poster!! Can not wait to get my pre-orders in for these bad boys!

20160128_kinnnikuman_main_head_visual.jp

#133 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:11 AM

Not sure what you're saying at this point. I knew the dates were in the scans, that was the whole basis for my response? My point was that I believed, because the scans didn't have the Tamashii Webshop logo but we had finalized prices/dates/etc., that they weren't exclusives.

But go figure, I'm wrong anyway! In spite of the magazine scans, not one but both figures are exclusives. Without retailer discount on the price, Big the Budo just became way, way harder to justify as a purchase. Great's even cheaper than the Ninja so that's a likely buy.

You're right. 9,750¥ for Budo is expensive. 11K with shipping!! £70!!

https://www.nippon-y...ed-edition.html

How awesome is this though!
1000102153_8.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 28 January 2016 - 04:50 AM.

#134 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:17 AM

Ya know what, you shouldn't jump down peoples throat and accuse them of posting false info. Did you ever stop to think that I got my source elsewhere?! What's the effin point of posting false info??? I don't do that! Yes, you are wrong and obviously you're not sorry about accusing me that I was wrong when I wasn't! So the hell with you. And I thought you were a cool dude/collector. If you're 'Mr. Know It All' about Bandai, then you should post info like release dates and when preorders start. Thanks to doubters like you, I'll stop sharing Kinnikuman S.H. Figuarts info on this thread cause it's a waste of my time to be doubted. And for the record those scans of Great and Budo does state they are a 'Tamashii Web Shouten Item'.

Hey Stinger, please don't get upset. I'm sure BaltanII didn't mean to offend, and since he couldn't read the Japanese in the scans was probably just questioning the source.

Your posts are very much appreciated by the community. Please continue.

Back on topic, anyone pre-ordered yet? NY has Budo for 9750 and Great for 5980. I've pre-ordered Budo using Pay later, but they need upfront payment for Great.......

Knowing NY they'll ask for Budo's payment when webshop orders close anyway.......

Edited by Kanji, 29 January 2016 - 02:18 AM.

#135 MEGATRON

MEGATRON

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:45 PM

Hey Stinger, please don't get upset. I'm sure BaltanII didn't mean to offend, and since he couldn't read the Japanese in the scans was probably just questioning the source.

Your posts are very much appreciated by the community. Please continue.

Back on topic, anyone pre-ordered yet? NY has Budo for 9750 and Great for 5980. I've pre-ordered Budo using Pay later, but they need upfront payment for Great.......

Knowing NY they'll ask for Budo's payment when webshop orders close anyway.......

I PO'd both at NY but ouch at them being Tamashii Web exclusives. 

I don't think the line is selling that well.  A majority of the releases have been heavily discounted and put on sale, which makes it all the more surprising that we've gotten so many releases. Hey, I'm not complaining. :)

We've got most of the heavy hitters, but I hope we get a few more before the line folds. I've got my fingers crossed we'll see the following:

• Terryman
  • Ramenman
  • Meat Alexandria
  • Super Phoenix
  • Sunshine 

And to a lesser extent:

• Black Hole
  • Pentagon
  • Geronimo
  • Mammothman
  • Mongolman

Edited by MEGATRON, 29 January 2016 - 03:46 PM.

#136 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

<p>

I PO'd both at NY but ouch at them being Tamashii Web exclusives.

I don't think the line is selling that well. A majority of the releases have been heavily discounted and put on sale, which makes it all the more surprising that we've gotten so many releases. Hey, I'm not complaining. :)

We've got most of the heavy hitters, but I hope we get a few more before the line folds. I've got my fingers crossed we'll see the following:

• Terryman
  • Ramenman
  • Meat Alexandria
  • Super Phoenix
  • Sunshine
And to a lesser extent:
  • Black Hole
  • Pentagon
  • Geronimo
  • Mammothman
  • Mongolman
The only kinnikuman sh figuarts I can think of that had a discount was Neptuneman on HLJ and the ring corner.

Edited by warsmankinniku, 29 January 2016 - 04:13 PM.

#137 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:18 PM

it must never end. I haven't been sooo hot and bothered over a toy line since like 1988.

if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#138 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:26 PM

Well just as reminder, it seems Tamashii are still using the 2014 poll results to help with character selection. Until Budo of course which was a surprise. You can see why The Ninja, Budo and Great are web exclusive though and also why Neptuneman didn't sell perhaps as well as they'd hoped.

Unless they consider Great our Terryman release, I'd expect him and Ramenman to be the next regulars and then Blackhole, Pentagon and hopefully Sunshine the next web exclusives. The line will probably conclude after Mammothman and Super Phoenix. We've got another couple years of releases yet.

BANDAI 2014 FIGUARTS POLL

1 ROBIN MASK
2 AKUMA SHOGUN
3 RAMENMAN
4 ATARU KINNIKU
5 ASURAMAN
6 TERRYMAN
7 BUFFALOMAN
8 BROCKEN JR.
9 NEPTUNEMAN
10 THE NINJA
11 BLACKHOLE
12 KINNIKUMAN GREAT (FIRST GEN)
13 PENTAGON
14 SUNSHINE
15 MAMMOTHMAN
16 KINNIKUMAN SUPER PHOENIX
17 STEREO CASSETTE KING
18 ALEXANDRIA MEAT
19 THE OMEGAMAN
20 SATAN CROSS

#139 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

no. it must not end

if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#140 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:18 PM

Well, I finally got the complete ring sorry the pic quality is poor I took them with my phone
20160213_221640_zpsmbmdifvo.jpg
20160213_221704_zps2ygbfh0j.jpg
20160213_221713_zpsxyafxky3.jpg
20160213_221823_zpsqkujxxws.jpg
20160213_221906_zpsd0s6yc76.jpg

#141 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:12 PM

Kinnikuman Soldier on eBay - $62 shipped:
http://www.ebay.com/...w-/272111147909

#142 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:18 PM

Eww. The exchange rate is getting worse, but not THAT worse.

Soldier and Scramble for the Throne Kinnikuman come out on the 20th in Japan, so that'll be cool to see how they fare in reviews. 

Cool setup warsman! Only have one corner coming in right now, but I will pick up three more at some point.

Edited by BaltanII, 14 February 2016 - 11:21 PM.

#143 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:11 AM

Eww. The exchange rate is getting worse, but not THAT worse.

Soldier and Scramble for the Throne Kinnikuman come out on the 20th in Japan, so that'll be cool to see how they fare in reviews.

Cool setup warsman! Only have one corner coming in right now, but I will pick up three more at some point.

Thank you!

#144 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:08 PM

Found this on youtube they look great! https://youtu.be/l9XxQoyziVk

#145 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:01 PM

Found this on youtube they look great! https://youtu.be/l9XxQoyziVk

Nice man! These look super sweet! I should have mine shipping from CDJap tomorrow! Can't wait to get them!

Unbelievable we have to wait until April now until The Ninja, but with Brocken, Ashuraman, Budo and Great coming practically every month after It's gonna be storm!!

Edit:

I finally got around to setting up my ring corners today as well! Really pleased with them! Looking forward to getting more of these!!BWHviIw.jpgANVBUhU.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 19 February 2016 - 04:16 AM.

#146 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:23 PM

Nice man! These look super sweet! I should have mine shipping from CDJap tomorrow! Can't wait to get them!

Unbelievable we have to wait until April now until The Ninja, but with Brocken, Ashuraman, Budo and Great coming practically every month after It's gonna be storm!!

Edit:

I finally got around to setting up my ring corners today as well! Really pleased with them! Looking forward to getting more of these!!BWHviIw.jpgANVBUhU.jpg

sweet pics!!! Man, I need to get akuma shogun

#147 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:17 AM

sweet pics!!! Man, I need to get akuma shogun

Thanks dude! Just been checking out a few Japanese blogs. Great photos. This collection is amazing! http://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3483349.htm

1455949449274.jpg

#148 warsmankinniku

warsmankinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:54 PM

Thanks dude! Just been checking out a few Japanese blogs. Great photos. This collection is amazing! http://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3483349.htm
1455949449274.jpg

Dang thats a nice collection ataru and Scramble to the throne kinnikuman looks awesome

#149 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:33 AM

Finally! After waiting 5 weeks for delivery, Ataru and Suguru SFTT have finally arrived!! Now to get them home and displayed with the rest of the crew!
tBcnETX.jpgSDa8AkW.jpgzBKAimA.jpgBj04NzV.jpgfrLraMC.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 23 March 2016 - 08:37 AM.

#150 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:23 AM

And following up from yesterday. I bring you, the collection!

lM4wJhY.jpgXuPChgU.jpg

1WX2UX0.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com