Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Beasts Remastered project: Info, progress and feedback :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 socreativecat

socreativecat

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 08:17 AM

Greetings. :) Some of you are no doubt aware (Via Instagram, Beastformer's blog, etc) about our Beasts Remastered project.

I wanted to start this thread, to give some insight into the project, provide progress shots and general.

What our project aims to do: Quite simply, we will continue the line of the Battle Beasts, by adding new Beasts to the line. Our project is called 'Beasts Remastered' as we will also release 6" versions of existing 'Classic' Beasts, completely resculpted digitally.

We are determined to create new Beasts in the style of the Classic Beasts. We have seen several of the 'revamp' attempts (Minimates and Diamond Select etc) that we feel do not capture the 'feel' of the original Beasts.

Our Beasts Remastered project is to show that the collectors community itself can help drive and shape the products they want, without just sitting back and hoping that a big toy company will possibly produce what they like.

We have created a new storyline that is different than the Transformers/Beastformers storyline.

Our story is that the original Godbeasts had created the Beasts and their world as a place to fight their wars by proxy. Wood, Fire and Water, the elements of unending conflict and balance, no side ever getting the ultimate upper hand.

After hundreds of years of conflict, the Godbeasts mysteriously vanished, leaving the Beasts to develop their societies for thousands of years. Now, the Godbeasts have returned to renew their war, create new champions...in preparation for the coming of the mysterious Sun Godbeast.

What we are producing and what we will produce:  We are currently producing 2" (Original Beasts sized) figures, articulated, from our own original designs and 6" versions of our original designs and Classic figures. Painted and unpainted.

To protect collectors, we will NEVER release a 2" version of a Classic Battle or Laser Beast and each of our production pieces will be embossed with Beasts Remastered, 2019 etc

Each year, one or two Godbeasts (Our own designs, taken partially from the original Laser Beasts catalog illustration).

Our Patreon plans: For 25 USD (Includes shipping), people will receive 2, unpainted (No rub sign) Beasts Remastered, original beasts and after 6 months, a 6" unpainted Beast of their choice. These are articulated.

For 40 USD a month, people will receive 2 painted beasts (Primary colour + armor colour + small touches of another colour, similar to the original Beasts) + a 6" Beast, painted and articulated.

Attached are my recreation of Killer Carp and my new creation, Rumble Bee

Please visit www.patreon.com/remastered  and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions here.

Attached File  ddawawdda.jpg   76.31K   1 downloadsAttached File  dadw.jpg   58.48K   4 downloadsAttached File  68594078_530729247468366_5216244743133986816_n.jpg   67.42K   3 downloadsAttached File  69683815_2484267634974608_6769275367992590336_n.jpg   96.01K   5 downloadsAttached File  70161769_1777579135873896_370818748963094528_n.jpg   81.83K   5 downloads

#2 ZebraLegion

ZebraLegion

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts & Laser Beasts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 10:34 AM

First of all welcome to LRG! There is SO much information here. If you need anything search the old threads.

I love your giant 6'' and Rumble Bee so far!  I've already joined the Patreon.

I, as I'm sure others do too, have tons of ideas for new Battle Beasts.  There are several threads with this very topic.

Not sure how active this board is anymore, but you could create a poll for new beasts perhaps? 

I can't wait to see what's next!

Searching for any middle 12 or higher 12 lasers- happy with just the figures don't need weapons/shields/sled Killer HoundFighthorn

Searching for Greek Fox set: Purple

Searching for any Zebra's in any condition 

#3 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 06 September 2019 - 07:11 PM

I backed it. The most i've looked forward to a mini line in a long time.

#4 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 02:53 PM

IN!

#5 socreativecat

socreativecat

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:38 AM

Thanks all! Here is another photo of the 2" Rumble Bee on the printer. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.jpg   123.22K   3 downloads

Edited by socreativecat, 20 September 2019 - 10:38 AM.

#6 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:12 AM

Sorry, a bit late but you already knew my thoughts about your project ;)

Pretty awesome and I can´t wait to see what you´ll come up with, keep it up!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#7 Scorpidius

Scorpidius

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:24 PM

This looks superb! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, great job.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com