#1 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

MinifiguresXD is a dynamic library of basic information about miniature-figure toy lines and toy lines containing miniature figures.

~ Soupie and Matthewf1tz

Edited by Soupie, 07 March 2012 - 07:10 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:01 PM

Just wanted to note that both Fitz and I go back from time-to-time to update various entries with new images and information. If you have a few favorite toy lines featured on Toypedia, you may want to occasionally check them for updates.

:rolleyes:
Posted Image

#3 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

Want to increase your toy identification skills... your "figabulary." Check Toypedia from time-to-time for (hopefully) frequent solo and group shots of various mini-figs. Figures will not necessarily be from toy lines currently documented at Toypedia. :wacko:
Posted Image

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

Apparently you can follow Toypedia on Facebook. :)

http://apps.facebook...blogs/toypedia/
Posted Image

#5 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

;)

Toypedia has a new and much improved banner. Each time visitors load Toypedia and different pages of Toypedia, they will be treated to images of a mono-colored mini-figure Kaiju attacking a peaceful, innocent island city. :) Currently, there is only one monster approaching and attacking the city, but there will be more to follow!

Much thanks to Eric Nilla for the fun and incredible artwork - background, logo, city, and Kaiju! And to Jon Karis for the code allowing the three layers to work together! Thanks guys!

:D :lol:

Also, I'm happy to announce that Nicodemus of the amazing GPK resource site Geepeekay.com will be joining Toypedia! Nico will be exploring and documenting various card series that, like GPK and most mini-figure toy lines, share the elements of being gross, sci-fi, horrific, weird, and creative. I can't wait!
Posted Image

#6 halfbad

halfbad

http://adamprattart.com/

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Toy figures, miniature painting, gaming, sculpting.

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

Thank you Soupie and everyone else who is involved in Toypedia for your hard work. For collectors it is invaluable, and has helped me know my stuff. Thanks!
"Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time."
-George S. Patton

My art.

#7 ChristianG

ChristianG

Delete me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

:D

Toypedia has a new and much improved banner. Each time visitors load Toypedia and different pages of Toypedia, they will be treated to images of a mono-colored mini-figure Kaiju attacking a peaceful, innocent island city. :D Currently, there is only one monster approaching and attacking the city, but there will be more to follow!

Much thanks to Eric Nilla for the fun and incredible artwork - background, logo, city, and Kaiju! And to Jon Karis for the code allowing the three layers to work together! Thanks guys!

:) :o

Also, I'm happy to announce that Nicodemus of the amazing GPK resource site Geepeekay.com will be joining Toypedia! Nico will be exploring and documenting various card series that, like GPK and most mini-figure toy lines, share the elements of being gross, sci-fi, horrific, weird, and creative. I can't wait!

Oh please do Ugly stickers!

Excellent site, has helped me no end.

#8 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

We've added a new kind of entry at MXD called Blanko Figure Fotos where we will be featuring custom-made blank mini-figures. In other words, we'll be featuring pictures of figures from painted toy lines without any paint!

The inaugural post features two Monster Wrestlers In My Pocket! :D
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com