• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:15 PM

I am new to collecting these figures and recently started to collect BB and MUSCLE Men. Since I am fairly new at this I was wondering if anyone out there is selling BB and MUSCLE in lot form. If you have any extras in your collection or if you need some extra scratch feel free to PM me with some pics. I am tired of E bay auctions and over valued lots that never sell. Any help would be great! 

WTB: Flesh colored Muscle Men

WTB: Series 1,2, and 3 Battle Beasts (preferably with stickers and weapons, but for now I am trying to get a good base tot he collection so I'd consider anything).

Thanks again guys!

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#2 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

I am tired of E bay auctions and over valued lots that never sell.

haha you and me both man. Ive never understood how people can be driven by greed to the point of ignoring common sense, but it seems pretty common in the vintage toy market.

As a guideline, in the current market you shouldn't pay more than $15 for a complete S1 or S2 Beast. Some S3 figs can get up to $20 but you can usually find them for $15.

Flesh MUSCLE are technically all common and average around $.50-.75 but some go for a few $s due to popularity, and Satan Cross seems to get around $25-30 due to the fact that he wasn't on the roster poster.

#3 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

Thanks for the input ill keep those prices in mind! I ran into a ton of luck recently too, I have 2 or 3 buddies who randomly mentioned they had a bunch in their attic they would give me so once I get those ill post some more specific WTBs! By the way this site is awesome I've spent about 8 hours exploring it and hope to continue to do so in the future!

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for the input ill keep those prices in mind! I ran into a ton of luck recently too, I have 2 or 3 buddies who randomly mentioned they had a bunch in their attic they would give me so once I get those ill post some more specific WTBs! By the way this site is awesome I've spent about 8 hours exploring it and hope to continue to do so in the future!

nice! I just ran into a friend of mine from highschool the other day and we got to talking about toys, he mentioned having a big box for of Beasts and MUSCLE still in his parents' attic. Hoping one day soon he'll bring them by so I can go through it with him :)

good luck!

Edited by bachamn, 02 March 2015 - 06:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Battle Beasts, M.U.S.C.L.E.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com