Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Pissing, moaning, bickering and insults in the FAC threads...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:12 PM

Ok guys,

Just a reminder and a little bee-eye-itchfest of my own.

The entire intent of the FAC threads are to give you guys an outlet for your creativity, to showcase your talents and most importantly, to HAVE FUN!

We've already had plenty of poor sportsmanship (from more than one artist), tons of bickering and even some insults (from entrants and mods).

Guys, this is ridiculous. It's a contest, yes, but it is FOR FUN!

I am completely sick of all the crap.

So here is how it is going to work.

If you are so intent on winning that you will pitch a fit if you don't win, then don't enter.

If you don't like someones work, then remember what mom used to say. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

If you have some constructive criticism, then post it nicely. If you just want to criticize, then don't post it at all.

PLAY nicely! I would hate to see something that has done so well get shut down due to sour grapes and bruised egos.

I love seeing the stuff you guys produce, all of it! All of your work is great, even those who aren't at the same skill level as others. It's not just the skill that is showcased that makes it great, but all the ideas as well.
Don't forget, it hasn't always been the best skill that has won. A couple times, the best idea has taken home the win.

I know you guys are all thinking that this post is geared towards czarcher, and yes bro, most of the poor sportsmanship has been from you. But... there have been a couple others as well, and this is every bit as much a valid rant at you guys as well. If this was just to czarcher, it would have been in a PM. It's not.

I have directed the mods to delete anything that is a bullshizznit post in the FAC threads.

I am locking this thread, as there is really nothing else to say.

So to sum it up, play nicely, or don't play at all. The FAC threads are not the place to air your grievances, mods included.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com