118 replies to this topic

#51 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:10 PM

I'll be drawing something for the thread! Just gotta think what!

#52 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:03 PM

I also had painted up three kinnikuman for him quite sometime ago last winter.

But anyways, maybe I will have to do a little scene of some Battle Beast beating down a kinnikuman painted up.

Eric

yeah, those ones you did for Jkaris are amazing!!! :w00t:

I would love to see painted MUSCLE's of that quality going head to head with some Battle Beasts!!!

Here are some Kinnikuman repaints of Spinning Head Ashuraman and Satan Cross that I did for Jkaris:

Posted Image

Eric

Posted Image

#53 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:05 PM

I'll be drawing something for the thread!  Just gotta think what!

cool! I can't wait to see what people come up with!!! I have started my first one but my crying baby is hampering my progress! that and the fact that I don't often draw anymore....

Edited by matthewf1tz, 12 October 2006 - 03:06 PM.

Posted Image

#54 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:15 PM

I think painting or drawing or 3d Computermodell (or whatever) doesn't matter.
ART is a very wide term.
So i guess, you can do whatever you like. I think even a fotomontage will fit.

I agree big time! it should be however people best express their creativity; just go for it :D

But i understand Battle as it is, a battle.
I saw some art battles on several boards and they had some people who battle against each other.
at least 2 Members pick a character (but mainly there are up to 10) and draw (paint or whatever) a picture how they imagine to win this fight with his/her character.
And after that, a poll is startet and the other users have to vote wich they like best.
That is an art battle system i know.

that sounds like a cool idea....
I think the original thread over on AKIA was entitled "Battle Art" as oppose to "Art Battle" as the art was intended to depict battles between the characters rather than be the weapons of battles between artists (if that makes sense!? :D) It's a cool concept though maybe we could see how the response to this thread goes then maybe kick off an "Art Battle" depending on interest?

Posted Image

#55 MAXX

MAXX

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:07 PM

I think the original thread over on AKIA was entitled "Battle Art"

So is this.

Maybe i should have used my brain more...
Over here in on german boards they went almost beserk the time one guy said "Battle Art" not "Art Battle". Strange people, so i thought it was meant here as well, as competition.
But just doing art is fine as well :D (maybe even better, so people don't get mad because some think they were mistreated...)

It's a cool concept though maybe we could see how the response to this thread goes then maybe kick off an "Art Battle" depending on interest?

Good idea.
I am interessted in both. (but mostly to see what people come up with here)

I loove the colored Muscle guys up there in that foto. Very good work!
And what i learned they are all in one color? Good to paint them yourself :D I like the idea.
I am open for commissions of almost any kind.

#56 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:58 AM

Ok, I am going to post the first one. This is something I through together. Hope you like.

Posted Image

WhiteLeo

I used Psycrowes picture she made for me of Icky Iguana. I just thought I would get the ball rolling! :lol:

Edited by WhiteLeo, 13 October 2006 - 09:19 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#57 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:59 AM

I just thought I would get the ball rolling! :blush:

nice job Steve!

I think the picture's great - it reminds me of WWE when they show you the upcoming matches :lol: AND it has a nice professional look to it...

btw my money would be on Icky Iguana with that spear in his hand :lol:

Posted Image

#58 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:03 AM

:w00t: :w00t: Steve that is awesome!! Wanna see more!! :w00t:
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#59 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:34 AM

sorry Pirate Lion fans!!!!!!!

Not just Pirate lion fans....BATTLE BEAST fans all together...that is just mean man, absolutely mean... :blink: :lol:

Good stuff, wanna see more!! :w00t:
Posted Image

#60 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:21 AM

Not just Pirate lion fans....BATTLE BEAST fans all together...that is just mean man, absolutely mean... :blink:  :lol:

there's only one way to avenge this travesty......post a response picture!!! :p :ulp:

Posted Image

#61 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:23 AM

there's only one way to avenge this travesty......post a response picture!!! :p :ulp:

Bro....I can't even draw stick figures.... :blink: :lol:
Posted Image

#62 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:07 AM

OOOPPSS!!!!! Sorry Matt can you re post your pic! I thought I was posting and I edited your post by accident!

PM coming your way.

:blink: :lol: :ulp:

no worries Steve, are you sure you just didn't like to see White Leo getting his arse kicked!? B)

I'm just of out but I'll repost later :p

Posted Image

#63 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:09 AM

OOOPPSS!!!!! Sorry Matt can you re post your pic! I thought I was posting and I edited your post by accident!

PM coming your way.

no worries Steve, are you sure you just didn't like to see White Leo getting his arse kicked!? :p

I'm just of out but I'll repost later :)

It was all apart of my diabolical plan, but it back fired! :lol: I can't have White Leo go down like that! :ph34r: :lol:

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#64 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:35 AM

ok, here it is again:

I thought I'd better post a pic in this as I started the thread and URS & WhiteLeo have already made the effort and posted pics! :lol:

I had a few ideas but the this post in the Headmaster's rebellion thread made my mind up...

Wool Man is one of my favourite Kinnikuman Kinkeshi (and MUSCLE Super Rare!) and I thought he may be a bit annoyed at Pirate Lion masquerading as a sheep (well, sort of!?! you'll know what I mean if you've watched Steve's clip!)

Posted Image

I'm gonna add colour which will hopefully give the picture a bit more energy....I want to put some claw marks on Wool Mans chest with blood seeping in to the wool

You may recognize Wool Man from Alex's (Arforbes) signature, but here's a pic fom Naochin's site:

Posted Image

I think he fits in pretty well with the BB line :lol:

Sorry to all the Pirate Lion fans.... :ph34r:

Edited by matthewf1tz, 16 October 2006 - 09:55 AM.

Posted Image

#65 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:48 AM

Ok, this time I won't delete it!

Hey Johnny I think he should be banned for this! :lol: :ph34r: :lol: J/k!

Awsome work Matt!!!!! But you could have picked say Sawtooth Shark! :p :)

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#66 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:25 AM

Ok, this time I won't delete it!

Hey Johnny I think he should be banned for this! :lol:  :lol:  :)  J/k!

Posted Image
"let me at him, let me at him" :ph34r:

Awsome work Matt!!!!! But you could have picked say Sawtooth Shark!

sorry Steve...my Dad always told me to take out the toughest guy first :p

Posted Image

#67 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:51 AM

Posted Image
"let me at him, let me at him" :ph34r:

:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: That is just funny!!!!!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#68 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:10 AM

That was hilarious Matt! So simple and yet so effective! :ph34r:

Posted Image

#69 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:12 PM

O.K! Just to show I like Battle Beasts too, I did this one. First I sketched it, then I took a picture of it, then I outlined it in Paint, then inverted the colors. It's not in color though, but it is still a little funny, if you can tell what's going on. :D

Meat is Kinnikuman's little buddy by the way. :D

Posted Image

#70 markderoos

markderoos

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:18 PM

WOW

very cool, I'm impressed!

#71 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

nice pic Matt! every Gator has got to eat his Meat :D

Posted Image

btw a new guy has posted a Beast V MUSCLE pic over on AKIA, I've asked him to join and post here so hopefully he will - I thought that would be nicer than me just posting his picture

Posted Image

#72 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:39 PM

Glad you guys like it! I thought it was quite Gruesome! :D Can't wait to see everyone elses pics!

Posted Image

#73 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 04:04 PM

nice pic Matt! every Gator has got to eat his Meat

That's better than beating his Meat.

#74 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 08:22 PM

nice pic Matt! every Gator has got to eat his Meat

That's better than beating his Meat.

:D :D

Here is the pic from over on AKIA:

Sunigator Vs Gruesome Gator!

A newish member called CrazyDiamond asked me to post it here.....and said there are some more in the pipe-line :D I like the clean lines and think these two characters go well together. FYI Sunigator is the same character as the turtle in the middle of my sig AND the popular Claw character, more info about this multi-morphin' reptile is at DOC MOORE J's SITE

Hopefully I will have my previous post colored tomorrow...

Posted Image

#75 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:00 PM

Hahahaha! Now I like that! Gator vs Gator! :D Great!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com