• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

I picked up a MegaConstrux Skeletor, and I'm glad I did. These little guys are pretty small...Not much bigger than a M.U.S.C.L.E. actually. The amount of articulation on these figures is really good for such a small toy. Skeletor's features on this "tiny" rendition are pretty well done. The paint on his face looks really good...He even has tiny little red dots of paint in his eye sockets! His tiny hooded skull head is really well sculpted, as is all of him really. He comes with his little Havoc Staff as an accessory, as well as a 3 piece Lego-like base with his name on it to stand on. But he can stand up fine without it too. A cool feature is you can use the little purple ram skull on the havoc staff as an alternate head...Which I think in all honesty, actually looks :woot: and even better on him than his actual head! All in all, I'm satisfied with him. I'll probably get the Star Trek borg, and xenomorph from Aliens too. I recommend you get them before they're gone, as they are cool little minis. I'm attaching pics to this thread of him going up against the giant clone of Clawful Hordak created :lol: Will put up a couple more tomorrow when my camera battery recharges.

Attached Files

Edited by RedMoaiMan, 14 March 2018 - 08:49 PM.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:13 AM

Just an FYI for the Xenomorph: There is apparently a widespread QC problem with the attachable hands/claws snapping at the clip. Nothing you couldn't fix with glue, but still sucky.

Still waiting for these guys to come to Canada!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:36 AM

They are out in Canada already, widen your search if you can and be vigilant.

Hopefully you didn’t pass up a Xeno when you bought Skeletor RedMoaiMan, they sell out super fast in most areas and are scalper bait. Skeletor too to a lesser extent, but you have that covered.

#4 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for the heads-up on the xeno Draznar. Baltan...I actually didn't get a xeno when I got Skeletor. Will keep my eyes peeled for a good deal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MOTU, MegaConstrux, Skeletor

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com