69 replies to this topic

#26 BB Boy

BB Boy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 04:11 PM

that's just about the collest custom i've ever seen. great job :unsure: :blink: :ph34r:

#27 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 03:32 PM

that's just about the collest custom i've ever seen. great job :unsure: :blink: :ph34r:

Tell me about it!!! Aren't they just SICK!!! B)

TGB

#28 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 10:54 PM

Those beasts are awsome, and those other toys are really cool too. However, the articulation on those beasts is one of the coolest if not the coolest thing I have seen so far.

-Lewis
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#29 Macod0shus

Macod0shus

Macod0shus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:23 AM

agreeing on all posts, thats pretty awesome stuff.

#30 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:12 AM

Hey! Were is this guy Matt at? I want to see more of his incredable work!!! :unsure:

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#31 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:24 PM

I agree, I want to see more. Has he done any others? Is he going to or is he willing to different ones? He needs to join the board so that we can finally meet and talk to the creator of these great little figures.

Eric

#32 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:56 PM

So what are all the articulation points on these guys? Head side to side, ball joint shoulders(?), hips(?) , elbows, knees. Anything else? Man I want a few of these! whooeee! Marty should send a few Godbeasts and a Trihorn to get souped up!

#33 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:23 PM

They have 9 points of articulation: head, shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees.

Some are ball joints and some are hinged. ;)

He will surface soon...I am sure... :lol:

TGB

#34 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

TGB

Well, tell him to hurry up!!! We all want to meet him! ;) :D

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#35 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

TGB

Well, tell him to hurry up!!! We all want to meet him! :D

WhiteLeo

I know he has been reading this thread... ;)

I have seen him on and looking at ALL of your comments... :D

Hopefully he will break the silence. :D

TGB

#36 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:23 PM

Damn, those are pretty sweet!! ...I love the eye in the lion, so much detail...I can't even imagine how time consuming that must have been, they friggin' rock, I am way pumped to see some more of his work.
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#37 capyu721

capyu721

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:00 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Matt. Sorry it took me so long to finally post- I'm new at this kind of forum thing. I'm humbled to hear all the kind words I've read about those little customs. Strange thing is that I made them about 3 years ago. They had been sitting on my shelf gathering dust all this time. I actually had started a few others outside of the feline types but never finished them. One of the things I wanted to do was build a more proportioned 4 inch Battle Beast with a modern sculpt- not a crazy over the top thing, just a little bit updated with GI Joe/ Microman articulation. Now that I have found such a great and dedicated group of Beast fans I think I will have to revisit some of these projects. I have been very impressed with the work I have seen by the members here as well as the great attitude and easy going communication between everyone. Hope I can add something to the mix. Thanks you for letting me into this cool little pocket world of things that I've always loved. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks -Matt

#38 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:04 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Matt. Sorry it took me so long to finally post- I'm new at this kind of forum thing. I'm humbled to hear all the kind words I've read about those little customs. Strange thing is that I made them about 3 years ago. They had been sitting on my shelf gathering dust all this time. I actually had started a few others outside of the feline types but never finished them. One of the things I wanted to do was build a more proportioned 4 inch Battle Beast with a modern sculpt- not a crazy over the top thing, just a little bit updated with GI Joe/ Microman articulation. Now that I have found such a great and dedicated group of Beast fans I think I will have to revisit some of these projects. I have been very impressed with the work I have seen by the members here as well as the great attitude and easy going communication between everyone. Hope I can add something to the mix. Thanks you for letting me into this cool little pocket world of things that I've always loved. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks -Matt

Hello Matt,

Welcome Welcome Welcome! Awsome stuff you have there. :) I really can't wait to see more. You really did an outstanding job!!!!

Kudoos!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#39 fossilsaur

fossilsaur

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:18 PM

Matt- you plan on selling any of those???
Brook

#40 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:41 PM

Welcome to the boards Matt! :) ;)

Hope to see ya around more often, this place is very friendly and informative as you've mentioned in your post.

It'd be great to see more of your work, I love what I've seen so far! :D :(
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#41 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:46 AM

Welcome Matt! You do some excellent work. It will be fun to chat with you on the boards.

#42 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:17 AM

Welcome Matt,
I am also new to the board and it's great!! I know you are gonna enjoy it in here. And your customs are WICKED!! I am excited to see some more of your work!!
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#43 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:46 PM

Hey, hey Matt! Glad to see you FINALLY posted!!! :(

These clowns have been buggin' for days now to get ya to post and sell some of your killer customs! ;)

Good to see ya here!!! :D

I will call ya, or you can call me when you get a chance...as you know, I am beyond swamped. :)

TGB

#44 fossilsaur

fossilsaur

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:05 PM

maybee you shouldnt spend so much time on the internet then and make some fn figs...hahahahahahahahahaha
Brook

#45 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:32 PM

Welcome Matt!

Great job on these customs....I can't wait to see what you have in mind for the slightly larger ones!

-grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#46 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:12 PM

maybee you shouldnt spend so much time on the internet then and make some fn figs...hahahahahahahahahaha
Brook

:lol: :lol: :p

Ok Mr. Funnysaur...

I am bustin' my balls over here, you want a HOT PINK GLITTER TRIHORN w/ bright purple armor instead of the gray w/ black armor? I didn't think so... B) :D

TGB

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 31 March 2006 - 04:12 PM.

#47 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:57 PM

I am bustin' my balls over here, you want a HOT PINK GLITTER TRIHORN w/ bright purple armor instead of the gray w/ black armor? I didn't think so...

TGB

No, I think you should go with Chartreuse Trihorn w/ Lavender armor! :lol: :D

Oh, and were is my custom? B) :p :lol:

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#48 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:55 PM

I am bustin' my balls over here, you want a HOT PINK GLITTER TRIHORN w/ bright purple armor instead of the gray w/ black armor?  I didn't think so...

TGB

No, I think you should go with Chartreuse Trihorn w/ Lavender armor!

Oh, and were is my custom?

WhiteLeo

Sweet avatar and signature!!!

Your custom is coming...I ALWAYS put your stuff for last!!! B) So I SHOULD have it done by next X-mas!!! Consider it a X-mas gift to yourself!!!

:lol: :lol: :p :D

TGB

#49 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:23 AM

Brook

:lol:

Ok Mr. Funnysaur...

I am bustin' my balls over here, you want a HOT PINK GLITTER TRIHORN w/ bright purple armor instead of the gray w/ black armor? I didn't think so... :D :lol:

TGB

Hey Brook,

if ya piss off Marty just send him some LAH figs, that'll cheer him up!!! :p

J/K

#50 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:17 PM

Matt, I would LOVE to have you enter the current contest I have going on:

http://www.littlerub...showtopic=10187