3 replies to this topic

#1 GrandConvoy

GrandConvoy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Hello, I'm kind of  new here, but as a kid I purchased the complete set of French Laser beasts with shields and chariots. I still got them in perfect condition and I was wondering how much they're worth today. Thanks

#2 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

Are they mint on card?Ive never seen a mint on card laser beast chariot for sale.You interested in selling them?

Edited by 108KickBack, 25 July 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#3 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

Would you mind posting some pics? Best to get several opinions on the prices before selling.

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Condition is everything but they could be worth a small fortune IF you can find the right person at the right moment in time during a peak in the market.

At the moment the Shield Battlers market is hit quite hard due to the reproductions which were/are available for a while now for only a fraction of the prices the original shields and chariots went for in the past and since they´re pretty well done its not to strange people tend to buy a $10 piece instead of a $100 piece or much more when it comes to the exclusive 6 Euro shields.

But to give you a real idea of the price pics would be needed as mentioned above as I can tell you a price right now but it could easily be $200 of each depending on condition and the fact its just not the best period the sell them now.  

Sounds like an interesting set though and it might´ve been a good investment back in the days ;) 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com