Theme© by Fisana

Photo

WANTED!: Neclos Fortress, Bad Eggz Bunch, & Gormiti Giochi!

Gormiti Giochi Bad Eggz Bunch Necros Fortress Neclos Fortress

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

Angela (AKA AMP, Meadowknight)

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

EDIT: Adding another figure set I'm after!

Soooo...guess I should give this section a shot!

I don't have a whole lot of money at this time, but have some random things to trade, and may have some fun money in the near future with my birthday coming up early November!

Mainly, I have hardly NO Neclos/Necros (which is it?) Fortress figures. I got a small batch off ebay, and half of them turned out to be damaged. That being said the two main types of figures I would LOVE to get my hands on are these! These two series have some of the most creatively sculpted figures :) :

1. Necros Fortress (ANY figures as long as they aren't damaged)

2. Bad Eggz Bunch (I know these are rare/pricey...so..this is just wishful thinking as I don't own ANY aside from one TruTek bootleg)

3. Gormiti Giochi (just discovered these and LOVING them!...I'm trading with bigburty to get my first few..very excited!)

Thanks guys!

Edited by Meadowknight, 09 October 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#2 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

Yeah unfortunately the NF stuff only seems to crop up on eBay in bigger lots for about $50 or individual figs sometimes for like $10 (mostly from nomimax_japan), which seems like too much. However, there are always a slew of them up on Amazon JP but prices for lots are about the same as eBay, sometimes more expensive. Individual figures sometimes go for ~$2-3, but the issue here comes to the shipping expenses.

There are about 30-35 NF sculpts that I'd like to get (mostly monsters and the traditional Japanese guys like the sumo, samurai, etc). Right now I only have 5 figures (incl. 2 Tengu) so I've got a way to go and obviously none to trade, but maybe we could could pool resources on lots or something sometime. Were you going to make a got toys thread with the stuff you have for trade?

Edited by bachamn, 08 October 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#3 Matlock

Matlock

My name is matlock and i am a lrg addict.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.
    Nintendo - NES,SNES,N64,GB,GBA,DS,3DS
    Lego- Mini Figs
    Micro Machines.
    BB.
    GPK.Cheapies, and OS Cards.
    Minikins.
    Bouncy balls.
    Dice.
    Dino's.
    Trash pack.
    Homies.
    Slugs.
    MIMP.
    Savage Mondo Blitzers.
    Uglies.
    Customs.
    All other cool looking little rubber guys!!
    Hand Blown Glass.
    Pliers.
    Marbles.
    Rocks/Minerals
    Knives.
    Hats.
    Old mason jars.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

I got one bad egg bunch , a green, I think his name is yukyoke or something like that , he has the letter H on bottom of his foot, marker, not a factory H. I'd be looking to trade , not sell . I'm into just about everything. Feel free to shoot me a lost of what you have to trade, or if you do,do a got toys thread. Lmk

Ps I have no idea how much bad eggz go for. I no there scarce.
Brown chicken , brown cow

#4 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

Yeah unfortunately the NF stuff only seems to crop up on eBay in bigger lots for about $50 or individual figs sometimes for like $10 (mostly from nomimax_japan), which seems like too much. However, there are always a slew of them up on Amazon JP but prices for lots are about the same as eBay, sometimes more expensive. Individual figures sometimes go for ~$2-3, but the issue here comes to the shipping expenses.

There are about 30-35 NF sculpts that I'd like to get (mostly monsters and the traditional Japanese guys like the sumo, samurai, etc). Right now I only have 5 figures (incl. 2 Tengu) so I've got a way to go and obviously none to trade, but maybe we could could pool resources on lots or something sometime. Were you going to make a got toys thread with the stuff you have for trade?

Yeah maybe we can split costs on an eBay auction or something :). The traditional Japenese ones like a sumo and such interest me the least so this may work out! I like the wacky animal creatures the best...like there's this funny fish guy with a  trident, lol...i have him but the trident is gone :(...but that's an example of the ones that appeal the most to me. But yeah we could pool funds and split up an auction sometime maybe..that would be fun :). We could just take the photo...I could circle what i want in red, you in blue (or whatever)...and then any we both wanted we could just compromise on.

I got one bad egg bunch , a green, I think his name is yukyoke or something like that , he has the letter H on bottom of his foot, marker, not a factory H. I'd be looking to trade , not sell . I'm into just about everything. Feel free to shoot me a lost of what you have to trade, or if you do,do a got toys thread. Lmk

Ps I have no idea how much bad eggz go for. I no there scarce.

Do you have a picture of him? (I'm sure I'd like him either way, lol)...some of these can go for a LOT individually...but I'm not sure what each is worth, i think it's $20 on up though at a rough guess.

I don't have an organized list right now of what i have available...so I'll just post some pictures here of what i still have if any of these interest you :). I won't add descriptions for now though...just say if you like any and paste the picture again and I can describe it, etc...

One I DON'T have a picture for yet is I'm looking to sell my entire Baby Dead Beet collection for around $100...but not sure anyone here wants that or not :p. I may do a classified. 

1014126_10151544433708871_1628115370_n.j  The wall.sunshine man is really damaged...just thought I should note that right off the bat... 1011368_10151544438188871_1484914768_n.j

1005666_10151650326198871_1578172965_n.jneighbourhood-rascals.jpgRETRB-retro-bots-bulk-vending.jpg1098226_10151650327013871_2056077315_n.j557669_10151650326748871_402188964_n.jpg

#5 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

This is a set on auction on eBay right now...

$(KGrHqF,!rcFIU2uzc3LBSM+Vshg+!~~60_57.J

My favorite one is that Beetle guy! But I love the fish guy in pink (top row, far right)...and from left to right I LOVE the first three in the second row...the others I could live without. That's a buy it now for $39.98 with free shipping...if you have any interest in the other characters Bachamn?   I'd only want four...I'd like the others too but the ones I mentioned are my absolute faves :)...I'd kill to have that beetle dude because I LOVE bugs..and the snail is so cute, lol.  Here's the auction --> http://www.ebay.com/...=item3cd5e3cc24

#6 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

yeah I saw that auction I think. the only ones I was interested in on that lot was the snail you mentioned and the kraken (middle bottom row) but he's a bit beat up and dirty. Think I'd have to pass on that lot, but luckily the ones you mentioned do seem to show up pretty often so Im sure we can do this eventually.

There have been some good lots up recently, even one with a Cthulhu. Here's another that ended recently, but was $45+$10 shipping. It didnt sell. I especially love the "Cay-man" (bottom-left corner), the cyclops/oni with the spear, and the crab. Maybe they'll repost it at a lower price.

$(KGrHqV,!lMFIyF2fW1yBSQ8J(eTNg~~60_57.J

Assuming you'd already seen it, but fkro's little weirdos site has a near complete archive of all the figures separated by series. I went through a while ago and made a txt file of the specific sculpts I was interested in (there are so many!)

#7 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Wow I gotta say I like the same figures, lol (the crocodile thing and the crab are great!). I also like the goblin looking guy and snake guy! I have that Minotaur in green, and he seems to be in great shape. It's so annoying that the US doesn't have more of this kind of thing....maybe if enough of us indie artists make creations that draw attention to it....it will eventually become more popular like anime.

Yeah if you wanted to go in on that current auction..if you really wanted the snail I would be willing to compromise...I mainly want that beetle, so if I could have him I'd be flexible on the others, lol. it's a shame the price is so crazy high!

And yeah I saw the Little Weirdos site! It's great :).

Edited by Meadowknight, 08 October 2013 - 03:48 PM.

#8 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

And yeah I saw the Little Weirdos site! It's great :).

Thanks! I actually have a whole separate site just devoted to Neclos, which I think is the one bachamn is talking about:

http://www.neclosfortress.com/

Not sure if you've been there yet, but hopefully you'll find it useful.

Neclos are pretty much toy crack. At least they were for me. Once I got a few i couldn't control myself from getting as many more as possible. I occasionally have had Neclos extras for sale/trade, but I'm pretty dry on extras currently.

I currently still need that dude with the snout (Flogga/Frogga) in that one lot with the Snail, but yeah, I hate paying those prices in general--much less to get only one figure I need.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#9 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Thanks! I actually have a whole separate site just devoted to Neclos, which I think is the one bachamn is talking about:

http://www.neclosfortress.com/

Not sure if you've been there yet, but hopefully you'll find it useful.

Neclos are pretty much toy crack. At least they were for me. Once I got a few i couldn't control myself from getting as many more as possible. I occasionally have had Neclos extras for sale/trade, but I'm pretty dry on extras currently.

I currently still need that dude with the snout (Flogga/Frogga) in that one lot with the Snail, but yeah, I hate paying those prices in general--much less to get only one figure I need.

Yeah your site is great and really fun ...I love the black background too..easy on the eyes for reading! :)

The guy with the snout is cool (Flogga/Frogga)..but if you wanted to break up the lot I could let him go....what about pooling cash three ways? I can get my beetle dude, bachamn can have the snail and the Kraken...and we could decide on the others.

Whatcha guys think? Do any of them look damaged to you guys aside from being dirty? 

EDIT: And YES they ARE toy crack...I just wish they were more readily attainable....but there's usually hardly any and the prices are too jacked up :(.

Edited by Meadowknight, 08 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#10 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

The guy with the snout is cool (Flogga/Frogga)..but if you wanted to break up the lot I could let him go....what about pooling cash three ways? I can get my beetle dude, bachamn can have the snail and the Kraken...and we could decide on the others.

I'd be down to pool three ways if I could get Flogga/snout guy, the witch on the broom and one other (don't care too much which). Then you guys could each get four.

They appear to be in good shape as far as I can see. Fish-Man and Kraken look a bit dirty but they might clean up just fine (the worst is when they have black marker on them but I don't think that's the case here).

And thanks again for the nice words about the site!

EDIT: I also noticed the lot with the crab just went back up with a starting bid of 99 cents. I only need the guy next to the crab holding the scepter, so that could be another potential one to split up.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19e324350b

Edited by fkro6784, 08 October 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#11 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

You're very welcome :).

Okay I just did this real quick....the ones circled in red are the four I want, that don't interfere with what you guys want...so...

Red- Me

Blue- fkro6784

Green- bachamn

Leaving 3 undecided who gets what :p! I'll take em' if you guys don't want them....but if we split this evenly between the three of us it'd be $13 each and some change :).

1383614_10151744868918871_591162802_n.jp

I also circled some I like out of the other auction that's been re-listed...but a couple of them are the same ones bachamn wants...so not sure if he'd be willing to let me have at least one of those :p...I'm not intense about it either way, lol. I'll take a picture in a little while of the ones I own...but most seem damaged :(...I do have a FEW that seem perfect or just slightly discolored. 

What do you guys think? I have Paypal, as I'm sure you guys do..so we'd just need to decide who will collect, pay for it, then ship to people :p. but yeah these are the ones I like out of the other auction...

1393469_10151744868933871_2107495403_n.j

#12 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

Yeah, aside from the ones I mentioned specifically I'd take whichever ones you guys want least from the lots, so we can see what bachamn thinks. If he's interested we could then work out the rest of the details.

#13 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Haha well, honestly that second auction with the low starting bid is more interesting to me because it might go for less, and there are more figures I'm interested in. I'm ok paying around $4 per figure if they're sculpts I'm after, but I'm really not interested in the unclaimed ones (not a fan of the metallic ones, and seriously wtf were they thinking with that clown anyway :lol:) However I'd be willing to pitch in $10 for those 2 figures in that first lot though to help out.

Here are the ones I'm interested in in the re-listed $.99 lot. There's a little cross-over between Angela and I, so maybe we could figure out some randomized way to determine who gets the crab and who gets the cay-man?  ;)

Attached File  1393469_10151744868933871_2107495403_n.jpg   215.75K   17 downloads

Also, the main focus of NF collecting for me is to get the Kappa and Tengu sculpts in as many colors as I can, but I can't really tell if the one in this pic is a different color than the one I have. It looks like it might be purple instead of the pinkish red one I've got. If he does end up being a different color I'd really want that one more than any of the others though. Last I checked ericnilla had a pink/red one like the one I have (which was also bought from his store) up in his keshi store. Any input on the color on this one fkro? I'm not familiar enough to decipher differences.

I guess while we're at it, the toyz_japan account has this one started at $.99 too so here's my take on that one:

Attached File  $(KGrHqRHJCIFI-QRK9VdBSQ8I!Z7(!~~60_57.JPG   106.69K   24 downloads

fkro, is the figure below the hippo guy a ninja sculpt? Your pictures are much better but I only saved the figure names to my want list instead of the pictures. With some of the auction pics (like this one) it's kind of hard to tell whats what with minimal experience

Edited by bachamn, 09 October 2013 - 07:00 AM.

#14 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Also, the main focus of NF collecting for me is to get the Kappa and Tengu sculpts in as many colors as I can, but I can't really tell if the one in this pic is a different color than the one I have. It looks like it might be purple instead of the pinkish red one I've got. If he does end up being a different color I'd really want that one more than any of the others though. Last I checked ericnilla had a pink/red one like the one I have (which was also bought from his store) up in his keshi store. Any input on the color on this one fkro? I'm not familiar enough to decipher differences.

fkro, is the figure below the hippo guy a ninja sculpt? Your pictures are much better but I only saved the figure names to my want list instead of the pictures. With some of the auction pics (like this one) it's kind of hard to tell whats what with minimal experience

The Kappa appears to be light purple to me. The photo makes it hard to tell for sure, but the Part 2 pink is a really deep shade of pink, so I think it would show as such in the photo. Don't hold me to it 100% though!

The one below the hippo is Assassin from Part 6. He's ninja-esque. Here's the pic from my site with the card artwork too:

assassincardfigure.jpg

#15 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Haha well, honestly that second auction with the low starting bid is more interesting to me because it might go for less, and there are more figures I'm interested in. I'm ok paying around $4 per figure if they're sculpts I'm after, but I'm really not interested in the unclaimed ones (not a fan of the metallic ones, and seriously wtf were they thinking with that clown anyway :lol:) However I'd be willing to pitch in $10 for those 2 figures in that first lot though to help out.

Here are the ones I'm interested in in the re-listed $.99 lot. There's a little cross-over between Angela and I, so maybe we could figure out some randomized way to determine who gets the crab and who gets the cay-man?  ;)

attachicon.gif1393469_10151744868933871_2107495403_n.jpg

I guess while we're at it, the toyz_japan account has this one started at $.99 too so here's my take on that one:

attachicon.gif$(KGrHqRHJCIFI-QRK9VdBSQ8I!Z7(!~~60_57.JPG

OH MAN! I WANT that T-rex, lol...I'm dinosaur obsessed.  As for the crab or cayman...I think i like cayman the best but I'd be willing to let you choose between the two :). In that Japan auction though I wouldn't be interested unless you could part with (at least) the dinosaur....I like the harpie looking one and a couple others too that you didn't circle. 

As for that $39.98 lot...I'm not sure if it's worth it to me or not....I can't afford much right now, even $13 would be pushing it...so may have to pass, really want that beetle guy though :(. I AM tempted to buy a couple off Nilla's site at $4 a piece...at least you can pick that way. Oh, and the clown..LOL...just makes me laugh, it's such a random thing...maybe it's in there since so many people are afraid of clowns? XD

This is the entirety (not much) of the Necros figures I own so far...

995228_10151746242128871_1643025302_n.jp

i would be willing to trade any for figures I liked better except for the first 3 on the far left (the werewolf, dragon and Minotaur dudes)...I think the four right most figures are all missing pieces/chopped..but I'm not 100% sure. I think the shoulders on the snake guy looked chopped, and the mammoth looks like he has a missing weapon piece....the fishman is missing his spear...and the grey guy in the back has some damage.

Oh, also..I just discovered Gormitti figures..WOW....if you guys have any of those you don't want please let me know :o! I'm going to try to edit my thread title and include those!

#16 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

OH MAN! I WANT that T-rex, lol...I'm dinosaur obsessed.  As for the crab or cayman...I think i like cayman the best but I'd be willing to let you choose between the two :). In that Japan auction though I wouldn't be interested unless you could part with (at least) the dinosaur....I like the harpie looking one and a couple others too that you didn't circle. 

Oh, also..I just discovered Gormitti figures..WOW....if you guys have any of those you don't want please let me know :o! I'm going to try to edit my thread title and include those!

I know where you're coming from, I've pretty much already used up the eBay earnings I've made in the past few weeks so I'll have to pass on the $40 lot too, but I am keeping my eyes on those two $.99 lots. I've noticed that not many people bid on NF stuff when it comes up (though might just be because they're usually priced higher) so it's possible those could be had without much competition, but who knows. 

I know it's all speculation right now but for the sake of discussion if you like the T-Rex you can claim that one, but I really do dig that cay-man. I'm sure we can work out all the  details, but just to get an idea how much would you be comfortable pitching in on those other 2 lots? 

Oh, and in the few figures you do have, the little clear green guy in the middle is a Tengu. I already have one in that color but like I said I'm trying to get multiples of that and the Kappa sculpt so we could maybe work out a trade for him. I also like the snake wizard guy (reminds me of Snake-Bomb the Battle Beast) if he's not too cut up to display :)

Oh, and I have some Gormiti that I was going to list on eBay if you want to work out a trade for those as well. I traded for some a while ago but decided I only wanted to keep the blue/ocean tribe guys. I had a pic somewhere but I can't locate it now, so I'll dig them out and take another for you soon. I have about 15-20 loose figs and one carded "lord of nature" figure from Europe that comes with a mount figure as well. I don't know enough about the line to be more specific, but I'll PM you some pics soon ;)

#17 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

I know where you're coming from, I've pretty much already used up the eBay earnings I've made in the past few weeks so I'll have to pass on the $40 lot too, but I am keeping my eyes on those two $.99 lots. I've noticed that not many people bid on NF stuff when it comes up (though might just be because they're usually priced higher) so it's possible those could be had without much competition, but who knows. 

I know it's all speculation right now but for the sake of discussion if you like the T-Rex you can claim that one, but I really do dig that cay-man. I'm sure we can work out all the  details, but just to get an idea how much would you be comfortable pitching in on those other 2 lots? 

Oh, and in the few figures you do have, the little clear green guy in the middle is a Tengu. I already have one in that color but like I said I'm trying to get multiples of that and the Kappa sculpt so we could maybe work out a trade for him. I also like the snake wizard guy (reminds me of Snake-Bomb the Battle Beast) if he's not too cut up to display :)

Oh, and I have some Gormiti that I was going to list on eBay if you want to work out a trade for those as well. I traded for some a while ago but decided I only wanted to keep the blue/ocean tribe guys. I had a pic somewhere but I can't locate it now, so I'll dig them out and take another for you soon. I have about 15-20 loose figs and one carded "lord of nature" figure from Europe that comes with a mount figure as well. I don't know enough about the line to be more specific, but I'll PM you some pics soon ;)

Yeah it's just too danged pricey for the 40$ lot...so annoying, I want that beetle, lol!  You can have the cay-man in the other lot, but I'd at least want the crab :)...at least if I was paying half. The T-rex would be great, and I have my eye on a few others. I would say I'd probably be willing to spend about $10 on each lot if we split them in half? And then we could both hope it wouldn't cost us both $10...but if you're comfortable bidding on both (do you want to watch them/bid?)...then I can say right now I'm in for $10 on each.

Ooow...yeah I would like those Gormiti if they're not scuffed up (I'm trying to avoid collecting ones with paint wear as that bothers me). So yes please do pm pics when you have time :)! That all sounds great. I'm not sure if I have many figures you may want to trade, but let me know and we can discuss it. I love my snake necros dude (like the battle beast)...but I'm not sure if his shoulders have cut off spikes...if they do I could part with him, I need to find a picture of him to compare to though...and I probably wouldn't mind parting with the tengu for a neclos I liked better. He's really neat, I just like animal-like creatures and monsters best. I like the chimera guy, and harpie thing a LOT that are in the lot with the T-Rex.

#18 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

For BEB, I'd probably just wait for the repro sets csmhoff will eventually produce, that's what I plan to do. There pricy, but getting originals off ebay will be more pricier and time consuming and may take years for all of them to show up.

Edited by FANtomCore, 10 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#19 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

For BEB, I'd probably just wait for the repro sets csmhoff will eventually produce, that's what I plan to do. There pricy, but getting originals off ebay will be more pricier and time consuming and may take years for all of them to show up.

It's a shame the company can't just re-release them all. If you're talking about the resin sets selling at $170 a set...it's a fair price but out of my price range for now. If he ends up selling singles that'd be great/doable.

#20 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

i sell neclos in my store

#21 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

And the sets he's working on next are rubber aren't they? The old ones were resin.

#22 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

And the sets he's working on next are rubber aren't they? The old ones were resin.

Yeah there going to be rubber, which is more true to the originals than the resins.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#23 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

Alright, sending a PM your way about trading and other stuff.

Don't worry Eric I already pimped the NF in your store earlier in the thread ;)

#24 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

It's a shame the company can't just re-release them all. If you're talking about the resin sets selling at $170 a set...it's a fair price but out of my price range for now. If he ends up selling singles that'd be great/doable.

The resin set was really cool, but I will say that they were very fragile in that material. 

#25 Meadowknight

Meadowknight

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Yeah I have had my eye on them :)! I want at least a couple you have in your store, I have eyeballed them probably a dozen times, lol. When I get some sales I'll probably pick up a couple if they're still there! I'm expecting the second half of a commission payment soon, so I may be able to get some then.

Jackson- Your icon is awesome, LOL. Honestly I am more of a fan of rubber than resin when it comes to small figures, due to how fragile they can be. I'm not really buying resin figures for the most part, I cast in resin myself but it's bigger stuff, or super contoured with no little overhanging limbs, etc. .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gormiti Giochi, Bad Eggz Bunch, Necros Fortress, Neclos Fortress

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com