73 replies to this topic

#26 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:20 PM

I wish I had off today so that I could get sidetracked from getting sidetracked from procrastinating!

Also, in about a week or two Ill have the other color for the lion that we need plus another Meiji card. We will be down to 5 figures. :cheeks:

Edited by CCVegita, 21 March 2008 - 12:28 PM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#27 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

woots!
Posted Image

#28 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:16 AM

YEAH! Looks like you got refocused! Looks great man!
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#29 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:42 AM

excellent work guys it's looking great! :angry:

Posted Image

#30 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:00 AM

I've got the missing green zebra, I should be able to get around to taking a good pic of it tonite for ya.
-Barry

#31 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:52 AM

Thanks to CCVegita, I added two more SDs and a Meiji card to the archive!

We need on three more BBSDs to complete the figures! (Interestingly, the last three we need are all red.) And the Meiji Gold Card archive is filling in nicely. Just nine more cards needed to complete it!

BBSD Archive

Posted Image
#39 Beavop
Posted Image

#32 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:56 PM

Make that TWO more figures to complete the archive! Thanks to Roland13 for supplying pictures of a Red Spider and three more weapons and CCVegita for editing them. :notme:

Posted Image
Red Spider

Edited by Soupie, 01 July 2008 - 04:57 PM.

Posted Image

#33 nicodemus

nicodemus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:- * - * - * - * -<br />http://www.oldweiler.com

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

Love the site! And you are getting tantalizingly close to 100%

Keep up the great work!! :notme:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 bkb1777

bkb1777

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts & Laser Beasts!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hi.
Im new to the forum so I really have no clue what I'm doing.
So far, I have checked out the SD section and I must say, AMAZING!
Awesome job guys.
Anyways. Just trying to be social.
:)

B.
**Live long and prosper**

#35 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:17 PM

welcome to the forum. great to have new blood. ask any of us anything you want. we'll try to be as helpful as we can while you find your way around and get used to your new surroundings.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#36 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:36 AM

Hi.
Awesome job guys.
:D

B.

Thanks, mate! There's tons of other resources you'll find here at LRG too. Welcome aboard.

;)
Posted Image

#37 bkb1777

bkb1777

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts & Laser Beasts!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:17 AM

Hi.
Awesome job guys.
:D

B.

Thanks, mate! There's tons of other resources you'll find here at LRG too. Welcome aboard.

;)

Thanksss. :]
**Live long and prosper**

#38 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:46 PM

just something to consider in regards to the weapons being matched up with the figures that were attached. you should also show the actual weapon that it suppose to go with the figure according to there numbers. Because if someone looks at your site and sees the weapons paired together like that its possible there going to think that is the appropriate weapon for that figure when in reality the weapons were mixed around. i almost made the mistake of pairing each weapon with the wrong figure

Edited by FANtomCore, 05 February 2009 - 03:21 AM.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#39 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:35 AM

just something to consider in regards to the weapons being matched up with the figures that were attached. you should also show the actual weapon that it suppose to go with the figure according to there numbers. Because if someone looks at your site and sees the weapons paired together like that its possible there going to think that is the appropriate weapon for that figure when in reality the weapons were mixed around. i almost made the mistake of pairing each weapon with the wrong figure

I just noticed that too. Why are the weapons not matched up in the archive?

#40 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

you should also show the actual weapon that it suppose to go with the figure according to there numbers. Because if someone looks at your site and sees the weapons paired together like that its possible there going to think that is the appropriate weapon for that figure when in reality the weapons were mixed around.

The purpose of the archive was to document each BB SD figure and weapon. With that in mind, we figured it was best to show the figures and weapons as they had been created. I decided not to use images of figures with weapons attached for two reasons: 1) In pictures of figures with weapons attached, the image of the figure was too small. The pictures of just the figure without the weapon showed a lot more detail of the figure , and 2) it was much easier to obtain from collectors pictures of figures that did not have the weapons attached.

So, though we didn't have images of the figures as they had been produced and sold (with weapons attached) we wanted to have the next best thing, which is showing the weapon they were shipped with.

On the SD History page of the site, the decision by Meiji to ship the figures with the "wrong" weapons is addressed. I do have plans to someday provide an interactive chart showing which weapons "belong" with which figures.
Posted Image

#41 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

Sorry to bring up an older topic but that site was very well done and had a TOn of good info on it. I'm working to help some friends with a database (and help mine as well) and was wondering since each of the 20 SDs were made in three colors and each had the diff stickers does that mean there were 180 possible diff. SDs?! or did each color get assigned a certain sticker meaning 60 diff beasts?

#42 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:02 PM

Each one had a different sticker (random just like the other figures), so you are correct in saying that there are 180 combinations.
Posted Image

#43 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

Each one had a different sticker (random just like the other figures), so you are correct in saying that there are 180 combinations.

Yeah Andrew, you still got a little collecting to do, to get all 180 I bet! :)

:angry: DK
Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#44 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

Im not THAT nuts. One of each color is FINE with me.
Posted Image

#45 Eyeofthebeast80s

Eyeofthebeast80s

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid fan of Beastformers/battle beasts, Visionaries, C.O.P.S., M.A.S.K. as well as other toylines. I love many different types of music, and am big into collecting Hardyboys/Nancy drew books. zo<br />, s;dp sm sbof jodyptu smf smyjtp[p;phu gsm/

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up on your SD site. It's cool that you have so much info on there (I remember when there was hardly ANY info on the SDs).

Great job! :thumbsup:

#46 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

Any chance I can get pics of my Custom SDs added in some way? I'll have all 20 done in a month or so. That would be way cool.

#47 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:21 AM

Any chance I can get pics of my Custom SDs added in some way? I'll have all 20 done in a month or so. That would be way cool.

I think I can make that happen, but it won't be any time soon. I don't have the free time. :lol: I'm thinking I'd put them all together on one page in an archive grid of their own. I have pics of the regular BB figures already edited and cropped on the Greek Beast archive, and I think it would be neat to have those pics incorporated some how to serve as a comparison for the regular BBSDs but also your painted ones.

Like I said, though, it won't be anytime soon. However, if you want to photograph them in a well-lit, white-backed environment and send the pics to me, you can. Please don't crop them down, I'll do that myself. Here's my addy: soupiestoyarchives@gmail.com
Posted Image

#48 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:52 PM

Sweeet! It will be a while before I get 'em done and photographed anyhoo. Thanks!!

Jonny

#49 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

No more archive?

#50 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

What happen to the site?
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com