Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

In and out, just like always.

#27 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

I got in and our for my order very quickly. I got 2 Armorvors, a red crayboth and a clear green crayboth.

#28 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

Same here. Infection Exellis was a cool surprise. And Pheyden comes with the black Exellis head I was hoping for.

#29 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

I ordered a Syclodoc, a couple Armorvors, and a Sarvos figure. It ended up being pretty painless, with no refresh issues whatsoever. Pretty excited to finally get my hands on an Armorvor. I really hope that these are as cool as everyone makes them out to be! I will likely order some extra heads and have them painted up to match the figure at some point.

Since I ordered pretty quickly to make sure I got what I wanted, I didn't really look at much else in the store. I'm pretty new to this stuff, so can someone tell me what all the extra parts they sell are for?

#30 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Got what I wanted - painless :thumbsup:

glass67, you won't be disappointed when you get the Armorvor in hand bud. It's a sizeable, solid figure for sure!

Edited by bigburty, 19 April 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#31 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Cool to see the Syclodoc and Armorvor last so long this time considering the popular colors. Syclodoc was sold out within like 5 minutes last time before the store even loaded for some people.

#32 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Apparently you cant buy from the website using a cell phone. I was at my sons baseball game. I missed out because it would not show me a cart. It kept directing me to paypal and once I signed in it asked me what I wanted to do. If i clicked send money it would ask for the email as if I wasnt directed there from a website. Long story short Im pissed off and need help with an armorvor.

Anyone willing to help?

#33 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Got what I wanted - painless :thumbsup:

glass67, you won't be disappointed when you get the Armorvor in hand bud. It's a sizeable, solid figure for sure!

Yeah, I'm just worried I might like it too much, and have one more thing to get hooked on! All those extra heads that are available are going to make buying more of these very tempting.

#34 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

Since I ordered pretty quickly to make sure I got what I wanted, I didn't really look at much else in the store. I'm pretty new to this stuff, so can someone tell me what all the extra parts they sell are for?

The extra parts are for building what ever you can think of to build with them. You can make your own figs, guns, vehicles, ect. Or just use them to bulk up or further articulate the figs Onell sells.

Think of glyos as a sort of legos; you can buy legos sets and build the picture on the box Or buy legos and build what you want. Both methods are correct.

There are definately 2 separate but equal collectors of glyos. 1) The collector that likes the figs the way they are sold by onell. 2) The collector that likes to build and create their own items. I fall into the group that just likes the figs as sold by Onell.

Get deeper into Glyos and you'll find there are a few companies that are "Glyos" compatible. The socket & pin system lets you interchange parts between Onell, Callgrim, Banimon, Spy Monkey and Outer Space Men.

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#35 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Apparently you cant buy from the website using a cell phone. I was at my sons baseball game. I missed out because it would not show me a cart. It kept directing me to paypal and once I signed in it asked me what I wanted to do. If i clicked send money it would ask for the email as if I wasnt directed there from a website. Long story short Im pissed off and need help with an armorvor.

Anyone willing to help?

Directed to paypal IS the cart. Go back to Onell design and just hit the add to cart. It adds the stuff up and when I switch back to the Paypal screen evrthing I added is there. Then I check out.

Sorry if this is a poor explanation. I'm sure someone with a better grasp of the English language and grammar can do better.

Edited by PimpNugget, 19 April 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#36 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

I fall into the group that just likes the figs as sold by Onell.

Same here. Display space and money keeps me from getting into the build stuff and vinyl.

When I first got into Glyos beyond the Armorvor, I figured the part swapping was part of the fun and I would be good with one of each traveler in the colors I like and just switch the parts around. Now I'm buying my limit of 3 on the travelers I like because I want to display the production figures along with making an all black Exellis and just in case a surprise freebie is something like an infection Pheyden head/torso and I need extra infection limbs. So my 8 different items still turns into $155 and none of it is with plans on trading until I get the box and figure out what I need to keep. I love this stuff.

#37 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

Apparently you cant buy from the website using a cell phone.

I've done it before. Worked fine for me.

I was at the in-laws for dinner and "excused myself to the bathroom".

#38 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Wonder where I went wrong. It would only take me to a paypal screen with no armovors :cry:

#39 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

The extra parts are for building what ever you can think of to build with them. You can make your own figs, guns, vehicles, ect. Or just use them to bulk up or further articulate the figs Onell sells.

Think of glyos as a sort of legos; you can buy legos sets and build the picture on the box Or buy legos and build what you want. Both methods are correct.

There are definately 2 separate but equal collectors of glyos. 1) The collector that likes the figs the way they are sold by onell. 2) The collector that likes to build and create their own items. I fall into the group that just likes the figs as sold by Onell.

Get deeper into Glyos and you'll find there are a few companies that are "Glyos" compatible. The socket & pin system lets you interchange parts between Onell, Callgrim, Banimon, Spy Monkey and Outer Space Men.

Thanks for the info, that's kind of what I was thinking, I just couldn't make sense of what I saw in the store. I actually prefer the figures the way they come in the package as well. But if I had more money to throw at the line I could definitely see myself playing around with the building/creating aspect of it.

#40 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

Here are some AWESOME builds.
They're made from buildmen and phase arm sets.
I wish I was ceative enough to build these

http://www.flickr.co...tos/pimpnugget/

The guys that build tend to stick with black, clear and glow.
Those colors comeback pretty often so building up a decent stash of parts happens over time.

Edited by PimpNugget, 19 April 2013 - 10:58 PM.

#41 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Couple other cool builds:

Ashuravor
Posted Image

Crayboth Mech
Posted Image

#42 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

Ashuravor
Posted Image

WTF!! I need to look into how this guy was put together and try it out! Great find iwao :thumbsup:

#43 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Got mine too, huzzah! 2 Armorvors and one red crayboth, though in retrospect I should have bought an extra red Crayboth to have one for trading fodder for some of the ones I've missed. I want a rainbow of Crayboths to display! :D

That's what she said :thumbsup:

Anyone willing to help?

I'd be glad to help you out again man; maybe you'd re-consider helping me out with a certain something we talked about a few weeks ago? ;)

Directed to paypal IS the cart. Go back to Onell design and just hit the add to cart. It adds the stuff up and when I switch back to the Paypal screen evrthing I added is there. Then I check out.

Yup! Pro tip: if you 'ctrl+click' on the Add to Cart link it'll update your cart in a new tab, thus saving you from having to refresh the store page again while the server is having an aneurysm.

Yeah this was actually the first time I'd actually bought from a computer. Since he always does drops on Friday nights I've always been out and had to use my phone.

Crayboth Mech
Posted Image

That looks amazing! :woot: If those are your builds, great work man!

Edited by bachamn, 20 April 2013 - 09:44 AM.

#44 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Ashuravor
Posted Image

I really need to know how this is achieved. I can see a large axis joint, but the rest I can only guess at. We're there any pictures from the rear iwao?

#45 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

We officially now have a craybowler!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#46 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

That looks amazing! :woot: If those are your builds, great work man!

Not mine, the Cray mech was by piotmetans and Saul Goode did the Ashuravor. I like checking out the pics of crazy builds people come up with, but I'm really not good at it.

Ashuravor

I really need to know how this is achieved. I can see a large axis joint, but the rest I can only guess at. We're there any pictures from the rear iwao?

Here is a link to Saul Goode's post. Link to Ashuravor post He posted some extra pics, but I'm really not good at figuring out exactly what other pieces are needed.

#47 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Here is a link to Saul Goode's post. Link to Ashuravor post He posted some extra pics, but I'm really not good at figuring out exactly what other pieces are needed.

Nice one! At a glance it looks like he's simply used a hub set and an axis set to make it happen :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Edited by bigburty, 20 April 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#48 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Nice one! At a glance it looks like he's simply used a hub set and an axis set to make it happen :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Actually it looks like an axis set and a disc from the phase arm set.

#49 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Ashuravor
Posted Image

Crayboth Mech
Posted Image

Wow, those are amazing! I can see why people get hooked on these now. Thanks for putting these pics up!

#50 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:04 AM

Did anybody ever detail how they made that Cray mech? I need it.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com