Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

new collector! starting with 2 figures :-)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mastasini

mastasini

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

when i was a kid i saw the muscleman cartoon here in belgium - I also remembered that in the mid-eighties they sold the toys in small plastic bags. but at that moment i was into transformers and gi joe so i never bought any of them - also as soon as the cartoon stopped i never saw the toys again in shops.

So today on a fleamarket looking for transformers, gi joe and everything else i collect, i came to a weird asian guy - he looked a bit like an overweight Miyagi (no disrespect intended). he had a few boxes with lots of small toys. I would have bought a lot of them since most looked really cool but he sold them for 50 cent (around 0,75 dollarcent) and since i didn't know anything about them I only bought what i knew - which was amongst other 2 muscleman figures (it turned out to be tileman and king cobra)

I've tried to identify a few of the other figures I saw but i could only find a few - one was a black blockman - and the other looked like a bluegreen guy with a hole in his head (I think i saw both on a MUSCLE man page) other toys were light blue ninja guys (about same size and type of muscleman) - one wassitting downand another had a giant shuriken on his back -  didn't find anything about them and couldn't identify them. Also a greenalien dude with a carver knfe (a bit comicallooking)

so anyway it really got me into the MUSCLE toyline - and it doesn't take a lot of space which is very positive in a small room filled with toys.

is there a site where i can find any info on the caracters and their cartoon appearance? EDIT ok i found the Muscle wikipedia :-)

Edited by mastasini, 27 July 2014 - 10:46 AM.

#2 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

Welcome TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!~

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com