126 replies to this topic

#76 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

So far, standing Wolvie is in blue orbs, and the alt Spidey is in white... However, I will want to buy some orbs out of the new dispensers, to see if they changed up their packaging gimmickry.

#77 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:59 AM

Ok. I'll check. Cause someone else says the BSpideys were in Yellow, and Standing Wolvs was in Purple.

I've been using my light trick so far to see which sculpts are in them, but the only 2 that it doesn't work for is Purple and Blue. I have to usually shake those around or whatever.

Posted Image

#78 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

Every leaping Wolvie I got was in purple, and standing in blue. I don't know if with the new packaging, if they changed their method for orbing the figures.

#79 andywacro

andywacro

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Alright, I'm still kind of confused. I still need a Black/Clear Spidey, and a Standing Wolverine. Which color balls are they supposed to be in? There seems to be a few contradictions in here.

I was able to get the Black Spidey and Clear Spidey thanks to the pictures Tofudrifter81 posted on here, I just bought the colors he did until I got them both. The Black Spider-Man I got in a white ball at Walmart. The Clear Spider-Man I got in a yellow ball at Dollar Tree - Heroics said on their Facebook page that the best chance to get a Clear Spider-Man is from Dollar Tree. The standing Wolverine I got in a blue ball from Walmart. On another note Heroics said DC figures were now available at Walmart.

#80 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:42 AM

Ok Andy. Thanks for the solid info on the DT figs. I checked DT a while back and didn't see any, but I guess I could stop in again.

Posted Image

#81 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Yeah, the Dollar Tree figures were configured differently. I got a Red Hulk in a white orb there... However, both of the Hulks only came in the white orbs, there.

#82 SpideyMomma

SpideyMomma

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Just found this thread and thought I'd jump in.

I bought the last of them at my dollar tree. 22 of them. I asked for the display since I bought them all and they gave it to me. (It never hurts to ask) My boys are thrilled with it. No mystery ones in there. I checked my Walmart again today and found them in the weirdest spot. Anyway, it was a very narrow tube and as I was digging through it for the white ones I knocked over the whole display. Ha!

Came up with a Rulk in a white orb and 3 clear spideys in purple orbs. I would love to find another Rulk and am heading back tomorrow. I'd love to get my hands on a black spidey. I hope I can still find one somewhere.

#83 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for your post Spidey! Get to check again for those purple orbs in the tubes.

I stopped by and snagged like 21 of these things for some reason today. :crazy:

I couldn't find any Black Spideys in the white orbs of the tube at all, now I know why. And all the red orbs didn't have any Rulks. So I just snagged a few White balls from the tube that I thought had Hulks, and I must have accidently picked up a purple that was near where I was sitting my picks.

Then I shuffled around to the clearance isle to dig through the remainder of the boxed ones. Found 3 Black Spideys in there! And snagged another Hulk or two. :notme: Then tried my chances at finding that pesky standing Wolverine.

This is what I came away with.

Attached File  Heroics1.JPG   139.07K   36 downloads
Attached File  Heroics2.JPG   106.8K   34 downloads

Turns out the Rulks are in White balls like Spidey said, but if Clear Spideys are in Purple, then it appears red is too now. Looks like they are making it where variant chase figs are in the same colors as the standards. That makes it a little harder to cheat. I did get shafted with that Cap though. Someone tossed him in the DC tube, and I thought I had found flying supes. :cry: Didn't even look at the seal.

Posted Image

#84 SpideyMomma

SpideyMomma

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

Got more clear spideys in purple at different walmart. (Tube display) And a couple more rulks in white. If anyone wants to trade some black spideys for clear ones, let me know. I also have standing wolverine.

This walmart had the DC heroics too. Can't wait to put these in my boys' easter baskets.

#85 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hm. Looks like after the initial offering, they changed their method up, and started packaging the Rulk figures with the Grulk figures in white orbs.

#86 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

Finally found Standing Wolvering. He is in Green Balls for the Tubes.

Posted Image

#87 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hm. Seems like they have changed things up a bit.
I think that anybody buying from Marvel tubes, should post their findings, so we can see if they are randomized now, or if there is a new code.

#88 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Has anybody heard anything about a 2nd wave of Marvel Heroics yet?

I'm crossing my fingers for a Ben Grimm.

#89 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

The next series is Avengers movie themed. :bleh:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heroics/285256561517773#!/media/set/?set=a.354257417951020.80465.285256561517773&type=1

Posted Image

#90 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

That Hulk is alright, but the rest of those are terrible looking.

#91 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yeah, I can dig the Hulk, and maybe the IM, but not sure about the rest. What kind of Chase figs they gonna do? another Red Hulk, and a Stealth IM?

Posted Image

#92 billpepper

billpepper

Flim Flam Red Hot Fan *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:guitar <br />skateboarding <br />wrestling (WWE TNA)<br />running <br />biking <br />

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

That Hulk looks good

Attached Files

BIG GUY SHIMMY!!!!!!!!

#93 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

That Hulk might look good, even on the one used for the photo those eyes look a little wonky. I can see the actual product having some real issues.

#94 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

I would be pumped to have that Hulk in red. Honestly, I would probably paint it red, regardless.
I am also definitely hoping for another comic series of Heroics. There's a lot of great figures, and variations of figures left to be done. I'm surprised they didn't do any X-Force variants of Wolverine.

#95 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

I just saw these at Dollar Tree today and was wondering if they were being talked about on here, and sure enough...Didn't pick any up but might go for it next time.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#96 misterviking

misterviking

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Yeah, I can dig the Hulk, and maybe the IM, but not sure about the rest. What kind of Chase figs they gonna do? another Red Hulk, and a Stealth IM?

The post from Heroics on the gallery said the chases would be clear with a light blue tinge.

#97 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Lame... Clear figs. Bleh! They could have at least made them each in different clear colors like Green/Blue/Red etc...

Posted Image

#98 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

Lame... Clear figs. Bleh! They could have at least made them each in different clear colors like Green/Blue/Red etc...

Yeah... That's disappointing.

That's alright though. I'll just have to make a few Rulks.

#99 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

Clear figures actually makes me happy, I bought every Flash at one store just to get one painted yellow. I could care less about a clear version of a sculpt so if I get one it's really neat but I don't need them in my collection.

'

#100 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Honestly, the only benefit to clear figures, is that they are usually easier to paint up, than figures with existing paint apps.
Honestly, for this line, it just seems kind of cheap.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com