Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Only Greek MIMP! Quest for all Greek MIMP colours! Can happen!

greek MIMP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thanoskanun

Thanoskanun

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:01 PM

Greetings to all! People from Facebook allready know me, a have a pretty good MIMP collection! Will find a way to upload some beautifull images when time comes! The thing is that trading Greek MIMP with other Greek MIMP seems to be a problem, I understand why , but I also think that anything is possible! ;)  Also I am extremelly interested finding out what is going on with Greek MIMP colours, any info or photo would be extremelly helpfull! Attached File  mimp.jpg   43.77K   17 downloads Please message me and we could really help each other! We are all collectors!

#2 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:02 PM

I think the figure colours are pretty amazing, but never had the fortunate of owning one. What i'm interested in, is the battle cards as I bought 2 boxes of 24 sealed packs a while back from Greece and the battle cards were really limited. Of the 48 packs I opened, I only got a total of about 12 different battle cards.. They didn't correspond with the figure that was in the pack either. 

I wonder if any other countries had this with their figures, if the cards weren't with English names etc. 

My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#3 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:20 PM

In France too the cards didn't correspond with the figures in the 1 pack.

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com