3 replies to this topic

#1 smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:23 AM

I saw these on Toy Hunter yesterday. I can't believe I didn't know about them til now. I'm going to have to get a set.

reaction.jpg

#2 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

I saw those too and thought they looked pretty neat (esp. the space-suit). And you know, I like watching Toy Hunters just to see the random stuff that shows up, (like Food Fighters, or Snailiens) but like most reality TV every episode could be trimmed down to about 3-5 minutes. I just skip past everything until Jordan opens another box (well, ok 30 seconds after he opens one when they finally cut to a shot of what's in it). The mandatory haggling scenes really get on my nerves ;)

I'm still waiting for them to do a feature on anything BB or MUSCLE related.

Edited by bachamn, 05 March 2014 - 06:57 AM.

#3 smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

I have a food fighters collection from when I was a kid. I enjoy reality shows. I always yell at the t.v and try to guess how much it's worth then how much they should get. Hulk Hogans on Toy Hunter tonight bbbbrrrrrrooother! They're making ReAnimation toys for all kinds of properties Terminator,Escape from New York, Goonies, Pulp Fiction.

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

Haha that should be entertaining. The celebrity ones are odd; I have to say by the end of the Kiss episode I wanted to punch Gene Simmons in the face. Rock-God or not, he seems like an insufferable douche. :lol:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com