• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:02 PM

We have Binkotsuman parody!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 01 June 2004 - 03:35 PM.

#52 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:05 PM

Now Meat-kun, or Niku!

Note - When Meat met Kinnikuman, he was at the age of 12. If so, when he freezes himself to train Mantaro in Anime, he still should be a child. Another note of Brocken Jr. being Jade's trainer only! Not father, as said in a japanese Kin Nisei site.

Attached Files

#53 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:12 AM

The most fearsome of all justice chyojins, WARSMAN!!! :lol: :D :D

Attached Files

#54 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:14 AM

I drew this for some/no reason at all. Ladies and gentlemen .... ULTRAMAN!!!!! :lol: :D :D

Attached Files

#55 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:54 AM

Half of the Machineguns and the New Machineguns .... TERRYMAN!!!! B) B) :lol:

Attached Files

#56 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:55 AM

Now for the Apache hero ... GERONIMO!!! B) B) :lol:

Attached Files

#57 Checkmate17

Checkmate17

Captain Wesker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:My Interests:<br>My Girlfriend &lt;3<br>Anime(Ultimate Muscle, DBZ, Shaman King, etc.)<br>Video Games<br>Resident Evil<br>Talking with my Friends<br>Riding my Bike<br>Writing Stories

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:53 AM

Yo frobman, if you don't mind then would you draw a picture of Checkmate, dMp Ricardo, and Msr. Cheeks. Thanks in advance

#58 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:37 PM

Yo frobman, if you don't mind then would you draw a picture of Checkmate, dMp Ricardo, and Msr. Cheeks. Thanks in advance

I'll do Checkmate and dMp Ricardo after two drawings I'll do first, but I'm having troubles in finding a picture of Msr. Cheeks (Puri puri man). If anybody has a big, full pic, then you'll have the behind man himself!

#59 Checkmate17

Checkmate17

Captain Wesker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:My Interests:<br>My Girlfriend &lt;3<br>Anime(Ultimate Muscle, DBZ, Shaman King, etc.)<br>Video Games<br>Resident Evil<br>Talking with my Friends<br>Riding my Bike<br>Writing Stories

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:34 PM

Here's the only pic of the guy I have

Attached Files

#60 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:38 PM

Here's the only pic of the guy I have

That'll do fine, Thanks! Now then, England's finest ... ROBIN MASK!!!!

Recoloured!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 03 September 2004 - 03:01 PM.

#61 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:39 PM

Next, Gamenman parody!!!

Attached Files

#62 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 12:25 PM

First request after a while: From Monaco, the chess-playing Check Mate!!!

Attached Files

#63 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 12:26 PM

Second, the dMp form of Ricardo!!!

Attached Files

#64 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 12:28 PM

Lastly, everybodies favourite behind ... Puri Puri Man (Msr. Cheeks)!!! ^_^ :wub: e+

Attached Files

#65 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 10:19 PM

First request after a while: From Monaco, the chess-playing Check Mate!!!

Damn, That Checkmate is reallly good! :D Nice work!
Posted Image

#66 Checkmate17

Checkmate17

Captain Wesker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:46 AM

Thanks frobman, those picture are really sweet. I love the one of Checkmate so much and the dMp Ricardo and Msr. Cheeks pics are really good as well. Once again, if you don't mind at all, do you think you could draw a picture of Destruction or Hollywood Bowl. I'd offer a picture if you don't know them but I am pretty sure you've seen the Chojin Crown saga so yada yada. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work with the pictures :D

#67 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:59 AM

Thanks frobman, those picture are really sweet. I love the one of Checkmate so much and the dMp Ricardo and Msr. Cheeks pics are really good as well. Once again, if you don't mind at all, do you think you could draw a picture of Destruction or Hollywood Bowl. I'd offer a picture if you don't know them but I am pretty sure you've seen the Chojin Crown saga so yada yada. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work with the pictures :D

I've seen 'em, only I was plannin' to do Bone Cold, Neptuneman, Brocken Jr. and Ataru first, then I'll do those two!!!

#68 Checkmate17

Checkmate17

Captain Wesker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 07:39 AM

I've seen 'em, only I was plannin' to do Bone Cold, Neptuneman, Brocken Jr. and Ataru first, then I'll do those two!!!

It's alright frobman, take your time because there's no rush. You did mention you were going to be drawing a lot of legends so if you don't mind, could you draw a picture of Shivano(Ashuraman) whenever you get the time. Thanks in advance!!

#69 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:57 PM

I've done two for now! Bone Cold (& Hanzo) were canned for the moment cos of some difficulties. Then I'll do the rest!!! First, the guy that had the manga banned in France for a while .... Brocken Jr!!!

Attached Files

#70 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:59 PM

Next ... the Perfect Chyojin Neptuneman!!!! Now later I'll do Ataru and Ashuraman, then DESTRUCTION and WASH A ss(Hollywood Bowl, the name A-- had been changing. Really, that's his name. Not like anybody is objecting Msr. Cheeks!!! :lol: )!!!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 03 June 2004 - 02:02 PM.

#71 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 02:43 PM

Been very busy for a while! The Ataru pic has been canned too, but we have Ashuraman!!!

I'll do the rest later, and the tag teams of Robin Mask & Warsman, and Kinnikuman & Kinnikuman Great!!! :mellow:

Coloured In!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 03 September 2004 - 03:03 PM.

#72 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:41 PM

As quickly as possibly drawn ... Destruction!!!

Attached Files

#73 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:58 PM

Just finnishing a few evil (devil) exams. One week to go!

#74 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 01:22 PM

Now the final request. You might wonder why the name "Hollywood Bowl"? Here it is ... Wash A ss! :wub:

Attached Files

#75 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:33 AM

Just 7 more evil exams, then I'm forever free from that (any) smelly, rustbucket school(s)!!! :lol:

Anyways, here are the Muscle Brothers!!!

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com