Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Should Beast Saga have its own Sub Forum?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Beast Saga have its own Sub Forum? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Beast Saga have its own Sub Forum?

1. Yes - They need their own section. (18 votes [81.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

2. No - They are good enough where they are. (4 votes [18.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:41 AM

I know Jkaris changed the Title of the Battle Beasts section. My question is should we go ahead and make a sub forum for Beast Saga. Even though they are clearly apart of the Battle Beast line. I feel they deserve their own section.

Who own! You decide! Epic rap Battle Beasts of history! LOL

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

YES, please.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

I feel yes, they should have there own section because Japanese Battle Beasts were called Beastformers, and this Japanese toyline is Beast Saga, which is essentially a spiritual successor but not apart of the Transformers universe itself. Beast Saga beasts have no Autobots or Decepticons allegiances like the original line so they aren't really apart of the same toyline and should be separated.

Plus new collectors who don't really have anything from the original Battle Beasts line should be able to have there own section to focus on the new Beast Saga line.

Edited by FANtomCore, 17 June 2012 - 10:56 AM.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#4 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

I'd be fine with me to have a sub-forum. Easier to stay updated without searching. Either way though. I'll be reading about both.

#5 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

The line has been officialy shown to the public this week-end so the real promotion begins now. Until now it was just teaser so you can expect a lot of news in the next 3 months. I fear that if we keep the Beast Saga thread within the BB sub forum all the vintage threads will be lost under all the Beast Saga discussion.

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

Done!

I created this new forum and lumped in the DST Battle Beasts, Takara's Beast Saga and the upcoming Rise of the Beasts and Glyos Armorvors lines.

#7 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Done!

I created this new forum and lumped in the DST Battle Beasts, Takara's Beast Saga and the upcoming Rise of the Beasts and Glyos Armorvors lines.

I voted I didn't think it was necessary but it certainly looks good.

#8 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

Done!

Does DTS really have to be in there !?!?!!? :)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#9 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Perfect like that. Vintage lines and current ones have their own sub forum.

#10 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

Done!

This definitely seems like the best course of action for the future. +1
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com