83 replies to this topic

#26 Another Fan

Another Fan

The Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 02:56 AM

Here's the Lunar symbol to make your Battle Beasts look like Moon Knight. Does anyone have any other suggestions on the lunar one? I tried making one with craters, but I don't think the craters idea is working out.

Posted Image

#27 Another Fan

Another Fan

The Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 03:36 AM

And here's the CROSSBONES one.

Posted Image

#28 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 06:20 AM

Love the Skull and Crossbones (Acid), Biohazard (Germs), Rediactive (Radiation) and the Lunar maybe if you outlined the rest of the moon, and made a few notches in the crestent.

I hope that helps!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#29 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 07:29 AM

I like the ideas so far~!!!!!! B)

I'm more partial to the Skull without the Crossbones.

Here are my Choices in order:
Radioactive
Skull
Luner (mabey a few changes)
Biohazzard
:p
Skull and Crossbones

So what is the Title of our project???????

THE ANTI-BEAST RUB'S ;)

Edited by Orca, 21 August 2005 - 08:01 AM.

#30 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:30 AM

Hah! The Anti Beasts Rubs, that is perfect!!! :p

I will never quit.

#31 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:02 AM

I too like the skull w/o crossbones.

I do NOT like the lunar one...just too boring.

My vote is Biohazard, Radioactive, and Death/Corrosive.

I would buy 50 for $25 if that was the set price, but, I doubt I would spend much more than .50 a rub...because I can get the real rubs for that price with the figures for customs...

TGB

#32 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:11 AM

Posted Image

How is this for a skull??

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#33 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:15 AM

Posted Image

Here is another skull

I will never quit.

#34 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:17 AM

Ok, I LOVE the biohazard one, and the radioactive one is cool too....

I really don't like the Lunar one right now though... we need a grey moon with more detail in it....not a ton, but more. I would also like it to be a full moon myself.

I like the look of the symbols with a white back ground and black symbol, but I think a black background with red symbol would look good too.

I also don't want to pay a ton for them, as I think I will use quite a few. :p

--grimey

#35 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:19 AM

Posted Image

Here is another skull

Is this from the Punnisher?

I like the idea of bones to avoid the look of the Punnisher skull and look more like the toxic symbol.

JMO

--grimey

#36 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:27 AM

No actually it is from Magic it is the symbol for Swamp. I was just throughing it in.

Later
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#37 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:35 AM

No actually it is from Magic it is the symbol for Swamp. I was just throughing it in.

Later
WhiteLeo

I see!

THe skull is sweet, I especially like the cracks and such...throw in some bones and it'll be perfect!

--grimey

#38 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:38 AM

I don't think that they can do color rubs. Just how the rubs are for the Autobot and Decepticons. We will be using the same materials as those symbols are so they will have to be done in the same way. The color change part comes from the heat sensitive part of the sticker. What the rub symbol does is "hide" who your beast is until you warm the heat senitive sticker up to reveal the image underneath.

Marty is right 50 cents per rub is almost too much. That's why we need more than 5 people to commit to this project for 32 rubs. No matter how you cheap farts want to cut it EACH Rub without any changes in price or design fees will cost you just under 38 cents. How much they cost after that depends on the design fee charges and how many people commit to this project.

So if you don't want to spend more than lets say 42 cents per rub for the initial 32 rubs, it will only cost you 38 cents per rub for any order you place through Reprolabels after that...unless they raise the price of their sets, So get more people to commit to buy 32 rubs plus their share of the design fee(s) for the first order.

After the first order is done and IF Reprolabels decides to sell the product. each set will run you whatever Reprolabels decides to sell THEIR product at, currently that will be 37.5 cents per rub sign.

Edited by Orca, 21 August 2005 - 09:38 AM.

#39 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 10:01 AM

Even if NOBODY goes in on this: a ONE TIME total design fee change at $55 plus $12.00 will make the initial set of 32 rubs signs for ONE person is $2.09 per rub sign. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooo.............if even 10 people commit thats 55 cents for the first 32 rubs.

At 15 people its 49 cents for the first set of 32 rubs.

At 20 people its 46 cents for the first set of 32 rubs.

IF THEY CHARGE A MINOR DESIGN FEE of $16 plus $12.00 it will make the initial set of 32 rubs signs 87.5 cents for ONE PERSON.

10 people 42.5 for 32 rubs.

15 people 41 cents for 32 rubs.

20 people 40 cents for 32 rubs.

If my math is off LMK :p ;)

* When this initial order is all said and done at the Current prices that Reprolabels sells a group of 16 transformer mini-rubsigns at (Autobot or Decepticon) you will be paying 37.5 cents per rub sign. That's $6.00 US for 16 working mini-Rub signs. So if you want 48 rubs instead of 32 your set will cost you.........oh go figure it out yourself B)

Edited by Orca, 21 August 2005 - 10:12 AM.

#40 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 10:13 AM

TGB

I like this set up too... even though I'd prefer a Skull w/ Crossbones... :p
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#41 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 10:19 AM

TGB

I like this set up too... even though I'd prefer a Skull w/ Crossbones... :p

The sets come in 16 mini-rubs. We are working with 4 symbols not three because Rub symbols don't come in fractions. You dudes need another pick~!!!!!!!!! B) ;)

#42 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:17 PM

Why in the eff would we be charged a design fee if ANotherFan is doing the designs? That is effED UP! Are we sure we can't get this heat sensitive paper somewhere and print our own...it can't be that tuff...I just think a design fee is BS if we like AnotherFan's designs...

WTF? :p

TGB

#43 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:32 PM

Not sure if this is the stuff...

http://www.fineartwe...lor_change.html

#44 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:36 PM

Why in the Fark would we be charged a design fee if ANotherFan is doing the designs? That is Farked UP! Are we sure we can't get this heat sensitive paper somewhere and print our own...it can't be that tuff...I just think a design fee is BS if we like AnotherFan's designs...

TGB

Well Dude, they have everything set up. You would have to give them the designs anyways so they know exactly what we want. They still need the computer time to make the appropriate adjustment and what not and and the Rub-signs would be pre-cut as in ready to go. They already have the heat sensitive paper and other supplies and they know how to use them. For all you know it could be just like one of us doing what you do. Now you tell me how much time and money it cost YOU before you got it right B) i don't know about the hazzards of their line of work but if i can avoid a few paper cuts then i'm all for it. ;)

#45 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:39 PM

http://www.paper-pap...n.html#hotstuff

#46 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:40 PM

Not sure if this is the stuff...

http://www.fineartwe...lor_change.html

That certianly sounds like the stuff~!!!!!! :p

So i guess its get someone else to make them for us or we take a stab at it. If Anotherfan is up to it and can beat the 37.5 cents a rub why not keep it in the familly and let him do it.

I'm all for that~!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for checking shizznit out Further Marty~!!!!! B)

#47 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:43 PM

Why in the Fark would we be charged a design fee if ANotherFan is doing the designs?  That is Farked UP!  Are we sure we can't get this heat sensitive paper somewhere and print our own...it can't be that tuff...I just think a design fee is BS if we like AnotherFan's designs...

TGB

Well Dude, they have everything set up. You would have to give them the designs anyways so they know exactly what we want. They still need the computer time to make the appropriate adjustment and what not and and the Rub-signs would be pre-cut as in ready to go. They already have the heat sensitive paper and other supplies and they know how to use them. For all you know it could be just like one of us doing what you do. Now you tell me how much time and money it cost YOU before you got it right B) i don't know about the hazzards of their line of work but if i can avoid a few paper cuts then i'm all for it. ;)

That's kewl...I didn't know it was all set up...

I am just wondering if it is merely like when AnotherFan helped me do the SHield stickers...because basically, all we need is the paper...Then you print in black ink the image over it...and then lay down a sheet of acetate to the top to protect the rub...

I am all for doing it...I am just saying, I really think that ANotherFan could probably do it too. I have a photo quality printer...just need that thermal paper.

I guess I don't understand a design charge if Matt made the designs...

Oh well, whatever.

I am still in...

TGB

#48 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:51 PM

http://www.paper-paper.com/super1.html

This to coat it?

TGB

#49 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:57 PM

Just to be clear here I haven't approched them yet with the project. I wanted to get the designs ready to go, then get a price quote, then get everyone's okay on the price quote, place the order and ship everyone's rubsigns out when they got to me. That's why i kept saying 38 cents before, to cover everyone's postage. :p

If Matt {Anotherfan} can do this for 37.5 cents per rub sign (Reprolabels does charge $1.00 per order for shipping...plus taxes if you are in Canada like me) ,or cheaper, and have the decals precut and ready to go for that price. Then i'm saying let him have a shot at it. That way we don't have to fiddle with a design fee(s) from Reprolabels everytime we want to do a funky rub-sign. Got me guys??!

#50 Orca

Orca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:05 PM

http://www.paper-paper.com/super1.html

This to coat it?

TGB

.......you wearing a cape now Marty????? :p B)

Dude's all excited and motivated..... ;)

Coolness~!!!! :D

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com