3 replies to this topic

#1 violentsnake

violentsnake

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

Looking for not just the value, but more details on the cart itself. Was it a promotional giveaway/contest cart? It's been hard to find any info on it myself, the best I could find is:

http://tengokugame.f...or/famicom.html some french dude seems to be selling one? but no details on the cart. When you click the thumbnail that shows the box for it it shows the green cart. He has it listed as "Kinnikuman Muscle Tag Match Shuueisha Jidoutosho Version" with an estimated cost of 1500 euros however that seems high to me (it's way more than I paid a decade ago for sure!) and no other details. Also I tried translating the title and didn't get much out of it.

http://famicomblog.b...t-antiques.html this is odd some Japanese game show about picking the more expensive game cart and on this show it was listed as 70,000Y. It says the game was "given out as a present" and never sold.

I've kept my eye on ebay for a while of and on but can never find one.

If anyone has any info or links on this I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 stoffhimel

stoffhimel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

Hmm. I know the gold ones were tournament prizes. never heard of the green ones, though.

I found only one mention of it on a wanted list. might lead to more info, as it has the full name.

Kinnikuman - Muscle Tag Match - Shuueisha Jidou Bunko Otanoshimi Present ban (green cart)

#3 violentsnake

violentsnake

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:39 AM

Thanks for the info. Seems to be much easier to find info on the even more rare gold cart (wow there's only 8 of them??), I wish I knew a number of the green ones existed.

I found another picture of one spotted in super potato years ago for 34800Y which seems closer to what I suspect this might be worth but again, I'm not sure. I have checked yahoo japan auctions as well from time to time but nothing.

Edited by violentsnake, 11 July 2017 - 07:40 AM.

#4 khouji123

khouji123

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:31 PM

I saw someone sold this game before in an auction. I can't remember the exact price but thankfully the one who bought it is someone I knew. I'll show this to him later and see what will be his offer. 

Web Designer at Petstreetmall
"We are your pet supplies expert"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com