2 replies to this topic

#1 SamuraiCC

SamuraiCC

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 03:49 PM

I'm aware that standard red/yellow versions are considered monster clash game premiums & I'm kind of under the impression the neon versions of these colours of these 2 sculpts are considered semi rare/uncommon too. Maybe it's because they were 'French' releases (neons that generally wernt available in theyre standard colour versions).

Anyone with further info/clarification on these would be helpful.

Thanks.

#2 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 19 October 2020 - 02:20 PM

I know that some of them came with the Monster Clash game. As a kid I got I think it was NY Kali and NR Catoblepas with it. Bar that I don't know if some boxes had the opposite versions or not. 

My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#3 SamuraiCC

SamuraiCC

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 03:40 PM

I know that some of them came with the Monster Clash game. As a kid I got I think it was NY Kali and NR Catoblepas with it. Bar that I don't know if some boxes had the opposite versions or not.

Thanks for replying. Yes they were the standard red/yellow colours that came with the game. I kind of think some had the opposite versions.

I'm intrigued about the neon versions of red/yellow & if/why they are considered rare/uncommon?

Copyright © 2020 LittleRubberGuys.com