62 replies to this topic

#1 Xamot

Xamot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

Just wondering if the price listed in the guide is still valid, as I have found two of these sleds along with the red sled in one location
Posted Image

#2 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

Are they Yellow Gold drills?

The Gold ones are worth $75-$125 each, Red ones are $100-$150 and the yellow ones $1200+

#3 Xamot

Xamot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:03 PM

The Gold ones are worth $75-$125 each, Red ones are $100-$150 and the yellow ones $1200+

This is the drill i found two of

http://www.beastform....cfm?number=402
Posted Image

#4 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:36 AM

This is the drill i found two of

http://www.beastform....cfm?number=402

That is the drill Eaon was talking about. Where in the world did you find them?

dabbuu
Posted Image

#5 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:17 AM

How much do they/you want for them?
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#6 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:47 AM

Wow sounds like a great score. Hopefully you can obtain these. Or have you already?

#7 Xamot

Xamot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:01 AM

Wow sounds like a great score. Hopefully you can obtain these. Or have you already?

In the process of getting them, I will know saturday morning :( Chances of me keeping both are slim, as soon as it all gets worked out I will probally toss it up on ebay or put it up for grabs here. I could probally get a nice bit of lasers for it as I only have groundwolf right now :wub:

Edited by Xamot, 19 February 2008 - 08:03 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:34 AM

Well,by you finding 2,won't that drop the price on this piece a bit? As only 2-3 were known to exist,and you finding 2 more,should make the overall value go down. Yes?

#9 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:46 AM

Depends on demand. Even with 2 more, supply is relatively nill.

#10 Bermuda Mohawk

Bermuda Mohawk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Well,by you finding 2,won't that drop the price on this piece a bit? As only 2-3 were known to exist,and you finding 2 more,should make the overall value go down. Yes?

I know 3 collectors (maybe a 4th) that have these *not* on this board, so I'm thinking that value listed is skewed already.
--Dave

#11 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

honestly. where do u guys find this stuff. there must be something going on that i dont know about, some black market built for only toy collectors with something to offer. And i am willing to give up something worth offering. including my innocence. There are battle beast collections posted on this site that are beyond words to explain them. People with doubles of laser beasts that I have only dreamed about touching. collections fluttered with hundreds of sharks or lions. It is crazy. My lion doesnt have 86 fully armed sisters and brothers. its not fair. Roland13, your ebay auctions mock me. I cant wait for them to end so i will stop being tempted to send more money that i shouldnt be spending. Would it be worth it if laser girlfriend left me, only so i can hold a mint in package sea panic??? maybe. somebody let me find out.
if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#12 Xamot

Xamot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

honestly. where do u guys find this stuff. there must be something going on that i dont know about, some black market built for only toy collectors with something to offer. And i am willing to give up something worth offering. including my innocence. There are battle beast collections posted on this site that are beyond words to explain them. People with doubles of laser beasts that I have only dreamed about touching. collections fluttered with hundreds of sharks or lions. It is crazy. My lion doesnt have 86 fully armed sisters and brothers. its not fair. Roland13, your ebay auctions mock me. I cant wait for them to end so i will stop being tempted to send more money that i shouldnt be spending. Would it be worth it if laser girlfriend left me, only so i can hold a mint in package sea panic??? maybe. somebody let me find out.

Well thx for all the info guys, once I have them 1 will be ready for trades/sale I have spoken to a few people who have made offers so far, personally i would love to obtain as many loose complete laserbeasts and premimum figures as possible.
Posted Image

#13 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:03 AM

Congrats on your find! I hope you score them BOTH for a CHEAP price! :lol: :p

Personally, I would say that it is worth easily $1000. The guide says $600 because honestly, the last one we saw sold for $100 on Ebay to Lord and it was clearly undersold.

If several of these start to surface I would say it will drop in value to $500-$600 like the gold drill...now a gold drill is $100-$200.

There have been several warehouse/toy dealer finds over the years that have caused high end rarer LB items to drop in price. Some for only a bit and some permanently.

I don't think that you finding 2 out of what looks like luck a reason for it to drop in value.

Good Luck! I hope you score plenty of loot for your extra! :yes: :)

TGB

#14 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:18 AM

it's not fair. where do you find such battle treasures? I want to cut out the middle man. I always get the short end of the stick. Is there an annual battle beast convention or a laser beast gift shop?

#15 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

Nope, but there is a place called Battle Beast Land where you can go and just pick them up off the streets. Its a happy and joyous place where the fruit on the very trees are shaped like Laser beasts always ripe for the picking. My guess is this is where the drills came from.

#16 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

MAN! I didnt know that! Here I am paying money for this stuff like a sucker! :lol:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#17 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

hahaha. i would move there and put battle beasts in my breakfast. that place would be awesome. I have honestly had dreams where i am at a big flea market and i find everything i would ever want. I wake up sad. Maybe i'll just stop robbing houses. Are laser beasts easier to find in places like Japan??? or maybe cheaper?

#18 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:56 AM

CCVegita, where do u find everything? your collection is crazy as hell too. I wish i could break into ur house. just kidding. well, i wish i could.

#19 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

Nope, but there is a place called Battle Beast Land where you can go and just pick them up off the streets. Its a happy and joyous place where the fruit on the very trees are shaped like Laser beasts always ripe for the picking. My guess is this is where the drills came from.

Haha, I wish.

In all seriousness, I've found that getting the rare stuff takes a lot of hunting -- online and offline, patience, people skills, networking with other collectors, and a bit of luck (being in the right place at the right time). Oh, yeah, sometimes you just have to spend some $$$ too.

:lol:
Posted Image

#20 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:27 PM

yeah, well it's the spending money part that really sucks. Im just gonna go to Japan and be a burglar/ ninja.

#21 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:55 PM

Hey Pete, ain't that the same place my LB Blythe Butterfly lives...all flutterin' around? :lol: :yes: :)

#22 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:59 PM

hahaha. i would move there and put battle beasts in my breakfast. that place would be awesome. I have honestly had dreams where i am at a big flea market and i find everything i would ever want. I wake up sad. Maybe i'll just stop robbing houses. Are laser beasts easier to find in places like Japan??? or maybe cheaper?

Ever have that dream where you are eatin' GIANT MaRsHmAlLoWs and then you wake up and your pillow is missin'? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TGB

#23 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

I hope you know I am only messin' withca and not tryin' to rile ya all up. :lol: I find some/a lot of your posts super funny! :lol:

TGB

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 20 February 2008 - 01:02 PM.

#24 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

and i find ur creations to be awesome. Like a modern day Dr. Franenstein, you bring the joy of life to all laser beasts. If a beast is lost in battle, you can create another. A loving laser beast father, i am sure. I have a lot of weird dreams and i do a lot of strange things in my sleep. i actually had a problem sleep walking and peeing places. not joking. I do dream about laser beasts though. I also dream about roland13's sea panic swiming in my tub and hanging out with me.

#25 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:59 AM

and i find ur creations to be awesome. Like a modern day Dr. Franenstein, you bring the joy of life to all laser beasts. If a beast is lost in battle, you can create another. A loving laser beast father, i am sure. I have a lot of weird dreams and i do a lot of strange things in my sleep. i actually had a problem sleep walking and peeing places. not joking. I do dream about laser beasts though. I also dream about roland13's sea panic swiming in my tub and hanging out with me.

By sea panic, you mean the figure right??

dabbuu
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com