• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bagface

Bagface

The Customs Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Reading, Boobs, Video Games, M.U.S.C.L.E men... Just a lot of geekery in general.

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hey guys and gals, I was given some Marvel frenzies and cant seem to find a rarity scale for them... Usually tokidoki has a list of how many per case each figure appears in it, except for the chase figures which have a "?" and are silhouetted. My google powers are failing me because i cant seem to find any kind of list for these. Any help would be appreciated

#2 billpepper

billpepper

Flim Flam Red Hot Fan *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:guitar <br />skateboarding <br />wrestling (WWE TNA)<br />running <br />biking <br />

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hey guys and gals, I was given some Marvel frenzies and cant seem to find a rarity scale for them... Usually tokidoki has a list of how many per case each figure appears in it, except for the chase figures which have a "?" and are silhouetted. My google powers are failing me because i cant seem to find any kind of list for these. Any help would be appreciated

I dont know if it helps but I remember Red Skull and Wolverine being pretty common among the collectors I talked to
BIG GUY SHIMMY!!!!!!!!

#3 Bagface

Bagface

The Customs Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Reading, Boobs, Video Games, M.U.S.C.L.E men... Just a lot of geekery in general.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Ah ok, Red Skull is one that i want, also Rogue. I was just curious originally because out of the 4 blind packs i got 2 spidermans, 1 magneto and Captain America with a hamburger... the last one making me wonder if it is a normal figure or not.

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

why is captain america on a skateboard holding a hamburger~? he's the only weird one. haha

Posted Image

Edited by Ericnilla, 28 December 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#5 Bagface

Bagface

The Customs Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hmmm... another mystery.. I recently bought another 4 packs of these and realized they had different (in my mind cheaper) string/rope attachments.... The first 4 that i got were like the ones in picture 1, these latest 4 like picture 2.... I wonder why the change, or if there are 2 of each one...

Attached File  Hulkfrenzie1.JPG   12.17K   9 downloads

Attached File  hulkfrenzie2.JPG   19K   10 downloads

anyone know anything about this? does tokidoki do this with everything? this is my first adventure into tokidoki blind packs...

#6 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

That Hulk is the best looking one... Why does the Ben Grimm look like a stoney male strippler? WTF

#7 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

Thor is rarest.

As for cap, the skateboard and cheeseburger are tokidoki's thing. Doc Ock also has a burger.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com