#1 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:59 AM

Good episode, I thought.

Kevin is much moodier than first thought, and Flash is a sadistic bastitch... The disturbing part wasn't the severance of Turbinski's Wings... it was how lifelessly the body fell... that was quite disturbing for a Kid's show; Kevin just tossed his limp body off of the structure and let it tumble with Lord Flash cheering him on... and telling the Kid's camp that worse will happen to Kid Muscle.

Shaping up quite well, I'd say.

...but who the **** was that mongoloid in front of the KSM and Pop Filter? Yeesh! The sign said 'William Hung,' but he pronounced it 'Well eyem Hung.'

In honor of Mr. Hung, I present a song written for those like him...

Mongoloid! He was a mongoloid,
happier than you and me.
and it determined what he could see.
one chromosome too many.
and it determined what he could see!
...and he wore a hat,
...and he had a job,
...and he brought home the bacon,
so that no one kneeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!! Woooooooooo!
Mongoloid! He was a mongoloid!
His friends were unaware!
Mongoloid! He was a mongoloid!
...and nobody even cared!

-DEV-0, Mongoloid. from the album Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:34 AM

Hung is the guy who had a horrible performance on American Idol and went on to be a fan fav and make a even worse record.

This episode was awesome! I am just waiting for Flash to reveal himself as Warsman. There are 7 more episodes in this season (Toei made 26 episodes for the 3rd Japanese season, and they started at #52) I wonder if the match will last all 7 or if they will branch off into the Devil Chojin saga before the end?

Seeing Mantaro deck Kevin was sweet! I was hoping that Kevin would beat Mantaro, but now I hope Mantaro levels the effer. So much for Kevin's code of honor. I guess that it all goes out the window for the Chojin Crown.

I wonder who else, besides the guy Mantaro beat in the first round, will show up. Kinnikuman Suguru and Robin Mask for sure. I wonder if Minch and the Ninja will make anymore ghostly appearances, with Meat in the ICU.

We'll see. If they keep the episodes at this current caliber, then the series will take off like a rocket!

Also, synopsis due by Wednesday.

#3 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:03 PM

I was actually in shock seeing Kid slug Kevin Mask. I mean I don't blame him but my god that stunned me.

Can't wait now and yeah I expect to see Suguru and Robin Mask, and maybe even Flash finally unmasked, or cracked open to see who he really is, thinking Mars now but still go with Warsman, I want to see him pop up again instead of just in Flashbacks.

Poor Turbinski I had a feeling he'd lose but not like that. My dad saw the scene when he got ripped open and I heard him say under his breath (this is a kids show?)

William Hung on the other hand, sorry but I think yah suck dude.

Also that revealing thing, that was the dumbest thing I ever saw. Though I think this Winx show may top it. Just looks like a wannabe Anime to me.

Edited by Liokaiserbf, 03 April 2004 - 06:08 PM.

#4 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 05:01 PM

Man, this week and last week, I havn't been able to see Muscle cuz of damn Nascar Racing, I hope Nascar is NOT on next week, two weeks without Muscle is more than enough...

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#5 animelover

animelover

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 05:08 PM

After missing the episode, will the chojin crown finish after the Kevin/Comrade and Kid/Kevin match or not, because I have a hunch Kid will have to face another tough wrestler soon before the Demon Seed starts.

#6 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:38 PM

Both the Kid and Kevin are suppose to be already enstablished as Fan Favorites, so I wouldn't be supprised if the match WAS seven shows long...

If you're looking for a tough opponent for the Kid before the season is over...

I'd say Kevin fits the bill. Really... You rip a guy's arms off, see him utter such a pathetic pun, and then THROW HIM DOWN A THOUSAND FEET, where he falls, tumbling over and over WITHOUT A SINGLE MOAN. He THROWS a severly injured body, WITH MALICE, to the floor, and assumedly to his DEATH... and

should I do the joke?

sure...

Why not?

Meat Saves.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:58 PM

By the way, if you need anymore proof that Lord Flash is Warsman, that move Kevin did is Warsman's signature move.

Posted Image and Posted Image and Posted Image

Oh yeah, Akuma likes it too!

Posted Image

#8 Ramses

Ramses

Walking the path of heaven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:25 AM

well folks,hell froze over and I finaly saw and caught up with UM. funny,the first thing I saw wasnt UM,but it was William Hung XD I had to scream and laugh at him for his poor,but honestly poor sining in American Idol (yes,im a William Hung fan,let us never speak of it again,ok? :p). Now onto UM...

I've never,NEVER seen such a brutal fight on TV,nothing,absolutely nothing prepared me to see what I saw,not even Saint Seiya got this close (and that was one helluva a blood/gore fest if I may say so myself) :huh: . That fight that Torvinsky and Kevin had was 3x as Gory as a fight in Saint Seiya B) Im proud to say that this one was one of my faivorite episodes of Season 2 USA.

I also agriee with Johney on this one,Flash IS Warsman,why the hell would he teach Kevin Mask his signature move and why the hell also would it be called "the Mask Family forbiten move"? could it be Robin Mask taught Warsman to do the special when he found him in Russia and now uses it as sort of a spit to his face? the world may never know.

Ramses' gives this episode his "Seal of aproval" (stamps episode 70)

#9 Negativedark

Negativedark

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:53 AM

Well here's my first post...
Kevin Mask and Lord Flash are just to vicious. Kid Muscle didn't have to win this before, but now he'd better. Otherwise Kevin might just kill him. On thing that struck me was Lord Flashes saying "who would cry over a bunch of broken wires and gears"(I know I probably misqouted that) Well one of the few things from the original series I was able to see was the manga for the Akuma Chojin arc. And I remember Kinnikuman crying when Buffuloman killed Warsman...
So it looks like Flash may eat those words.

PS anyone else think that if Robin Mask shows up he'll be in Kid's corner not Kevin's?

#10 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:57 AM

I guess Kevin Mask's Big Ben Bash pales in comparison to the Typhoon Power that turns Kevin Mask into SUPER KEVIN MASK!!! The ultra-powerful version of Kevin Mask, who bears a resemblence to Sonic when he's fused with all 7 Chaos Emeralds!

Posted Image - Or Super Sonic! But aside from Ultimate Muscle and Sonic, I've seen the Maximum Exposure Moment - Escargoon in Kirby Boxers! :huh:
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#11 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 01:02 PM

Wow this sounds like a really cool ep! So much Kevin Mask badass goodness! Can't wait to see it over here in the UK! But i kinda get the feeling that the Japanese seem to think that we Brits are a bunch of bloodthirsty violent hooligans. Of course not all of us are like that, well, not personally speaking, coz i'm a black belt martial artist and love beating up my big sister :huh:! And we don't all drink tea!

#12 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 02:55 PM

ARE you that blood-thirsty? Because if you are, I'm gonna make like Dave the Barbarian, say "Bejabbers" and run away screaming, not coming back until a few moments later, after running around the world within a great amount of time.
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#13 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, skiing, Shaman King, Anime in general(im a junky), hockey, girls,Smackdown(i think the best are ultimo dragon, John Cena, and Rae mysterio[i think i spelled it wrong]), Raw, Velocity, TV, Movies, Games, MXC, MANGA^_-,music, lego(i like bionicle [i knw its childish, but i cant help it]), and snowboarding.

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:05 PM

nonononoonon! Kevin mask used OLAP, not warsman's pro special. Your sorta right though because olap is like pro special inverted.I don't think flash is warsman either,. I think he's warsman's son-type thing(i am aware he is a robot). It would make sense because robin and warsman were tag-team parteners.AND THAT'S MAELSTROM POWER, not typhoon power!(I'm a perfectionist)

here's the link to show a pic of OLAP

IGN olap pic

#14 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:10 PM

ARE you that blood-thirsty? Because if you are, I'm gonna make like Dave the Barbarian, say "Bejabbers" and run away screaming, not coming back until a few moments later, after running around the world within a great amount of time.

Wow, you'd need to have alot of stamina to run around the world, but don't worry, i'm only nasty to my big sis...and a few people who've ticked me off b4.... B). And i only 'dream' of blood in large quantities, i don't actually like to see people bleed in real life so you have nothing to fear from me. :huh: Really!

#15 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:43 PM

I love Kevin and Lord Flash more than ever XD WEE! BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUTTA PEOPLE LIKE MARS!

Yeah, William Hung was.. uh, interesting.

I liked the Escargoon with Kirby boxers.. XD

#16 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 06:28 AM

William Hung always makes me chuckle. This episode totally rocked. The fight between Kevin and Turbinski was just sick. I was surprised at the level of brutality during the fight. He rips the guy open, tears off his arms and throws him to his death. Insane. I agree with Johnny, if they keep the episodes on par with this one then this series will definately take off big time.

I liked Kevin's Maelstrom Power. I also loved Mantaro showing his bad-arse side by kicking the crap out of Kevin rather than shaking his hand.

#17 Negativedark

Negativedark

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 09:53 AM

Good thing that the Kids Ultimate Muscle is getting stronger. He's gonna need it for super sayin Kevin Mask.

#18 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:07 AM

Okay... so Meat's dead..... or is he just in traction?

I feel if he is dead, it's a cheat! I mean, the guy's been ripped into pieces and fought over and lived to tell about it. catching an airplane and breaking his legs is kinda anti climatic for a death... besides, he is my favorite character.

Funny how they also killed off Mike's character on Ninja Turtles... the Jabba the Hutt Garbage guy...

So William Hung's from American Idol.... No wonder I didn't know who he was! I'd never watch that thing if you paid me!

I swear... Kid Muscle punching Kevin in the face was SWEEET!

Only thing that concerns me... that dark shadow (in the next episode) is none other than.... GLEHHH El Nino (I think!)
Posted Image

#19 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 12:34 PM

nonononoonon! Kevin mask used OLAP, not  warsman's pro special. Your sorta right though because olap is like pro special inverted.I don't think flash is warsman either,. I think he's warsman's son-type thing(i am aware he is a robot). It would make sense because robin and warsman were tag-team parteners.AND THAT'S MAELSTROM POWER, not typhoon power!(I'm a perfectionist)

here's the link to show a pic of OLAP

IGN olap pic

Thanks for pointing that out. Plus, I kinda figured it would be El Nino, but I couldn't get his name right. If someone big like Wally were to save Turbinski, it would save Meat, and Wally might end up going to the hospital! (talking like Maysa from NT Warrior) That'll teach everyone of you a lesson for not gettin yer daily allotment of calcium, especially that short patty named Meat! (back to regular) But if Meat ends up DEAD (fat chance of that), maybe Roxanne's VA would be the one saying "IF HE ONLY HAS THE GUTS!" Either her or Monsieur Cheeks. I personally think Roxanne's VA is good, since she also does Amy Rose!

Edited by YoshiAngemon, 05 April 2004 - 12:41 PM.

#20 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:14 PM

If Meat is Dead.... if he is... will that mean no more Meat promos for the Fox Box?
Posted Image

#21 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 02:01 PM

Maybe there would be a Dr. Eggman promo. "Greetings! I am Dr. Eggman, of Sonic X! You're watching the Fox Box!"

#22 animelover

animelover

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 04:41 PM

Wow! Kid Muscle slugged Kevin Mask, that took guts since he didn't like the torture from what he did to Comrade, whether if Kid were to avenge Comrade to beat Kevin like he did with Ricardo for Jeager, he'll still lose, since Kevin Mask is much more skillful/better than the Kid, THRASH him Kevin, make him squeal!!!!! ^_^

#23 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 07:05 PM

Very good episode it was...

However, I have the feeling that Meat will stick around... anyone with NisiManga want to confirm this?

I'd HATE to see Meat leave the show... an Obi Wan type thing would be corny...

#24 Negativedark

Negativedark

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:20 AM

Didn't Kevin say Meat would eventually recover?

#25 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:29 AM

If we know 4Kids, I think so. He'd probably recover within a few days. Maybe we'd better embrace ourselves for a Meatless Saturday, and take a look at this screengrab from the original version of an episode of Sonic X I saw...

Posted Image - Dr. Eggman eating some Cow with Rice!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com