69 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:23 AM

Big news for any of you that have been around for 8 or more years.
Jason Radniecki e-mailed me last night and said he will be bringing back the MCW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It may take till the end of the summer but, the most missed MUSCLE site in history is coming back.
October 18st will be the MCW's 10th birthday.

Edited by Kevin Mayle, 15 January 2009 - 12:52 AM.

#2 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:05 AM

Holy crap! The MCW was one of my favorite all-time MUSCLE websites. I have plenty of fond memories of it, but the most searing is Nasty Naked Lester. <_<

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:07 AM

That is DEFINITELY great news!!

#4 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:53 AM

Been hearing about this site for a long time! I for one look forward to seeing what all you old fellas are so giddy about! :D

Posted Image

#5 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:55 AM

On a scale of 1-10, if my old Kinniku-M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling site was a 2, then MCW would be a 10!

#6 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

I've directed him to this thread. So hopefully when he checks his e-mail, he'll come here and say hi.

#7 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:46 PM

Great news.

time to dust off that old mps card and reread the newsletters.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#8 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:30 PM

Man.. What great memories this thread brings back...

I remember sitting in front of my old Packard Bell desktop, with the good ol' 1Gig Hard Drive and 14.4 modem, till the wee hours of the morning talking with jason and other MUSCLE-Heads in the old MPS Chat Room. We'd share all kinds of "new information" we gathered during our collecting pursuits, and would toss around new ideas for our sites. We'd scatter at the end of the night to work on our web-pages, and to work on trades with fellow members. After a good chat session, I'd put my revitalized enthusiasm to good use by working on the "MUSCLE Times" Newsletter. I can't tell you how many times I almost stayed up till the @SS Crack of dawn working on the site, the newsletter, scouring the web for more M.U.S.C.L.E. items, etc. etc. etc.

Jason had some real skills back in the day with web design. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. His content was always really creative and truly unique, not to mention it was always side splinttingly funny! He started quite a trend for awhile of people painting M.U.S.C.L.E.'s! Heck.. I even tried my hand at it a few times. I can't wait to see what Jason does. In fact.. It merits something special. Such as something big from "The Guild" that could coincide with Jason's comeback...

We'll see.

#9 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:03 PM

What does MCW stand for?

Muscle Championship Wrestling?
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#10 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:24 PM

What does MCW stand for?

Yes, and it's still coming. In fact there are a few other things coming at the same time that have to stay a secret right now, but will be very big. Expect mid October to be the date to look for. Really big things are in the works.

#11 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:55 PM

What does MCW stand for?

Yes, and it's still coming. In fact there are a few other things coming at the same time that have to stay a secret right now, but will be very big. Expect mid October to be the date to look for. Really big things are in the works.

Between Rock-N-Wrestlings thread and the titel of that forum...

Im expecting to see some wrestling at some point lol.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#12 neoviper76

neoviper76

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:07 AM

if this site is the site Im thinking about......Im stoked!!!!! A few years ago I ran across a Muscle site that quickly became my favorite. Dont remember the name of it....but by reading what you all have said....this might be it.

#13 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

It's being feverishly worked on as we speak.

#14 biszel

biszel

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests: I like collecting, M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK cards, alot of the stuff that brings me back to the days when you could be carefree lol. I also enjoy adding on to my saltwater fish tank. Going to the beach, hanging out with friends, getting outside.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:28 PM

Can't wait to see it it sounds intense, if its at all like this site as has to be awsome

#15 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

This is great will be looking foward to it.The more sites added for these little guys the better.

M.U.S.C.L.E heads unite :D

Edited by meatcutta78, 01 June 2007 - 05:21 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to bring back some color to a rather drab world some day...

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:38 PM

So, I had nearly 100 painted M.U.S.C.L.E. posted on my website, Pay-Per-View events, weekly updates and according to sources, I even marched right in to the Bandia corporate office demanding the re-release of the M.U.S.C.L.E. toy line. Before Nathan's M.U.S.C.L.E. Page came along, M.U.S.C.L.E. Championship Wrestling was the most electrifying M.U.S.C.L.E. website on the World Wide Web!...... and the only legacy I seem to have left behind are some disturbing images of Nasty Naked Lester burnt into the minds of a few old-school M.U.S.C.L.E.-Heads.

It's been about 8 long years and it's great to be back! :yes:

#17 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:03 PM

Haha! Now everyone can see that the MCW is much more than Lester.

#18 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

M.U.S.C.L.E. Championship Wrestling was the most electrifying M.U.S.C.L.E. website on the World Wide Web!...... and the only legacy I seem to have left behind are some disturbing images of Nasty Naked Lester burnt into the minds of a few old-school M.U.S.C.L.E.-Heads. It's been about 8 long years and it's great to be back! :lol:

Wow... how many M.U.S.C.L.E. league's and painted M.U.S.C.L.E. sites did the M.C.W. spawn? Your site definately generated a lot of interest in the hobby back then, but more important.. it taught a lot of us to think outside the box as far as our hobby went. You helped it to become so much more than just collecting and catalouging. It's great to have you back, see ya around.

#19 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:07 AM

The MCW is back just in time for it's 10th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
http://www.vividmcw.com/
Check it out. There will be many updates in the future to bring back everything there was before, everything that was planned, and everything that has been happening in the world of the MCW since it disappeared.

Edited by Kevin Mayle, 15 January 2009 - 12:53 AM.

#20 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:44 AM

Holy crap! That's great! I was wondering how the return of the MCW was coming. It's awesome to see it back online!

I usually refrain from the woots, but I think this deserves it:
:rolleyes:

#21 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:34 AM

It's worth a MILLION :woot:s!
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#22 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:07 PM

Looks like a lot of fun!

#23 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

I've not had a chance to read through it properly but the artwork is great :hmmm:

Posted Image

#24 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

cool, ive been reading about MCW but until now it was just an urban legend...

#25 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

Home from work now, and I can sit down and revisit the MCW. So far I think the site is better looking now. The pictures of the wrestlers are also new and better, revealing just how phenominal the paint jobs are. I'm also noticing the text for the wrestlers has been updated and expanded upon in many cases. There are also a bunch of guys not back on the roster yet, so there is a lot to look forward to with the bi-weekly updates. That includes a lot of the old stories that were once there. (I saved all the text and pics of the old site years ago) From the new text I can see that Jason's lost none of his humor. I'm looking forward to seeing Clyde's cousins and the reformation of Reptilians Inc. I'm also looking forward to MUSCLE Wars with R2-Niku and C-3POil, because that was the last "coming soon" update 8 years ago, and never came to be. I see Tortle found his way in front of X-Calibur. And for everyone that remembers Lester, go "Beyond the Ring" and request his return.

Edited by kevinmayle, 18 October 2007 - 03:39 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com