185 replies to this topic

#51 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:05 AM

id go hunting again but theres 8 frekaing inches of snow outside! eff snow! im moving to cali!
www.rawkthreads.com

#52 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:17 AM

id go hunting again but theres 8 frekaing inches of snow outside! eff snow! im moving to cali!

Hey, you can send some of that snow down here to Arizona! I haven't seen snow in years!!! :o

If it was snowing outside right now, I'd be so psyched! :woot:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#53 gojiman

gojiman

Typo King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 11:01 AM

HUNTING REPORT - COLORADO, USA

I just came from Target. Zilch!!!!
The guy in the toy dept. said that they will not be getting ANY new inventory before Christmas, but after Christmas they will get all new stock.
Ultimate Muscle toys were NOT on his list of before Christmas stock.
:woot:
don't you think your a little too old to play with toys?

#54 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 11:25 AM

Hey, you can send some of that snow down here to Arizona! I haven't seen snow in years!!! :o

If it was snowing outside right now, I'd be so psyched! :woot:

B)

snows nice for about 3 seconds as long as u dont go outside, but when u have to walk, drive, shovel or do anything else it gets crapty. ill trade with your AZ weather ANYDAY!
www.rawkthreads.com

#55 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 11:35 AM

Goji
i had the same problem here in FL

same store same answer.
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#56 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 12:30 PM

Report for Wal-Mart in Sacramento, CA:

Can you say SCORE!!!

All 4 different lots. I am working up a review with LOTS of pics right now. Should be up withing an hour or two.....

#57 GermanNinja131

GermanNinja131

M.U.S.C.L.E Hunter/ Ninja for hire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 01:15 PM

Alright! Somebody found some! Jkaris, what set did you get? Did you see the 6.5 figs too? Keep lookin everybody else, im sure they will be there, dont give up!
"Check this out! German Ninjutsu Disguise!"-Schwartz Bruder

#58 Wraith

Wraith

alive and kickin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 01:23 PM

oh man oh man! this is gonna be SWEET! i just have a FEW gripes about them but i am sure they shall GROW on me.

of course the originals will never be matched. even if they just reproduced them, they wouldn't have that nostalgia :/
......Posted Image....................................................
Petition to Get Generation 1 to USA
What I'm selling on Ebay

#59 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 05 December 2002 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for the update. So California has them. Now hopefully some eastern states get them soon.

Can't wait for the pictures. Did you get any duplicates?
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#60 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 03:11 PM

i think 4 different lots were the 6.5's
they are only 4 , well thats what i think
anyway if they are 1.5'ers i want a check list for the kinnikudex
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#61 Ramses

Ramses

Walking the path of heaven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 04:03 PM

:o NO FAIR! I live in california and I dont have any!!! I must go...NINJA STYLE!! :woot: oh,I checked at another wal-mart,also was ransacked >.> living in san diego sucks B)

#62 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 05:04 PM

Have at it guys! http://www.kinnikuman.com Toys-G2 USA section! All 60, including the 4 variants!
Enjoy!!!!!

#63 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 05:10 PM

arg i just PM'ed you
lol thats all 60????
that seems abit too easy to collect
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#64 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 05:11 PM

Yeah, slight bummer. 4 packs and you have the whole set, minus the extra 4 flesh/silver variants that you have to find. Kind of kills the trading aspect of it. :woot:
Either way, they are HELLA Kewl!!!!!

#65 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 05:19 PM

Its like asking does the KinnikuDex even need to exsist on this account
-_-

Still dissappointed
I want random packs with random figures
not spend 20$ and you got a set of figures thats what 6.5 figures are for.
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#66 Kinnikux

Kinnikux

Devil Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 06:52 PM

Yeah, I was really hoping the toys would come out in Random packs, but they still look pretty darn cool. I wish the guys on the card would have all been used.....kinds sucks I was looking forward to seeing some of the lesser know characters on the show too. The Blue pumpinator looks awesome, but so does the Red King Muscle. It sucks they all come in set colors though, I would have liked to put together a full set of flesh guys. Who knows maybe they will start making more Random colors. I was thinking maybe the next couple sets have not come out yet, and they will include the other half of the guys that were not on the list. I mean Road Rage and Hydrozoia were Kind of important characters in the series. Also you would think there would be a sunshine figure!!!!!! I mean don't get me wrong im so so excited to find these guys, but I was looking forward to trading and putting together a flesh set. The 3 guys I would really like to see in the next series though have to be the new form of eskara because hes bad arse looking!!!, the guy with the blue cannons on his shoulders who wears that funny looking hat, and hydrozoia. Other then the Everything else looks cool. Heck I mean, they are new 1.5 inch kinnikuman, not the originals but its hella better then last year when this would be completly out of the realm of our imaginations!! I for one can't wait to find them. They really need to hit the east coast. It would have been nice to have them while it was snowing today.

#67 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 07:00 PM

They are DOPE! And I'm sure there will be ALOT more to follow!!!!

Quick Note!
Don't let this be a flash in the pan. All of you who are buying presents for a young'n, buy them ONE package and get them hooked on the cartoon. Then mommy and daddy will HAVE to go buy the rest!!! Hell, they're cheap enough!
10 Kinnikuman figures for the price of ONE Pokemon or YuGiOh figure. What a STEAL!!!!!

#68 CiX22

CiX22

BazooKARA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 08:05 PM

living in san diego sucks

it was 75 degrees out by where I work today (in Poway), so I don't know if it sucks that badly...

but I did goto wal-mart and target and neither had any new MUSCLEs, which does suck. It wasn't like they had come and gone either, there were no empty racks or anything, just no MUSCLEs!

maybe TRU?

#69 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 08:18 PM

i kinda like the idea that $20 gets u the set, im a poor bastitch and i like the idea that i can get the set in the least amount of money possible.
www.rawkthreads.com

#70 Ramses

Ramses

Walking the path of heaven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:49 PM

it was 75 degrees out by where I work today (in Poway), so I don't know if it sucks that badly...

but I did goto wal-mart and target and neither had any new MUSCLEs, which does suck. It wasn't like they had come and gone either, there were no empty racks or anything, just no MUSCLEs!

maybe TRU?

-_- lucky...oh well,mabe later i can try TRU...(sighs)dout it since stuff do tend to sell out on me,always >.> I can go back to some instences with RID and Armada and Gundam...mabe i'll wait till there's somesort of official anouncement...

#71 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:38 PM

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!! -_- :D :(

I cannot wait to go out and get my new M.U.S.C.L.E. Figures. They seem easy to get! Dudes, this may be what kids nowadays will be talking about collecting on future message boards like this one when they are all grown up like us. The next generation baby!!! :D

This is totally kick arse!

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#72 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 06 December 2002 - 06:26 AM

i kinda like the idea that $20 gets u the set, ..... i like the idea that i can get the set in the least amount of money possible.

That is a big plus to being able to get the whole set in one shot if you can find all 4 sets at once.

Also makes it easier to convince the Wife that you won't be spending a ton of money on toys.

But some variations in color would have been nice. Can't wait to find them though.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#73 pligda78

pligda78

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 08:51 AM

hey i'm new to the forums. this is my first time writing on the web board. i just wanted to say i also found the new Muscle toys. I live in vallejo (bay area), but my walmart didn't have the new toys. then i read jkaris post and found out he lived in sacramento (which is about an hour away from where i live. so like any obsessed fan, i made a mad dash up there and found them at the florin wal-mart. i originally went to the natomas wal-mart but they didn't have any. but i did look like the had some since there was a bunch of empty pegs with a sign on it that said new item. so i then went to the florin wal-mart and they did have them. i bought all four packs and my brother got another four packs. all that was left was 2 more packs. so if you live in the sacramento area try going to the florin wal-mart. i got them at around 7pm in the evening so there still might be some left. no signs of the 6.5 inch ones though. i think they're awesome. little dissapointed that they didn't have all the characters on the back of the box. but oh well. some of the sculpts aren't that good. my favorite of the 1.5 inches is clawdaddy(or whatever his name is).

#74 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:03 AM

i originally went to the natomas wal-mart but they didn't have any. but i did look like the had some since there was a bunch of empty pegs with a sign on it that said new item.

Hahaha! Sorry, me and my 2 kids got to those earlier. Hehe. They only had 12 packages, which equals 3 sets.

On a side note. It's nice to have another Muscle-head in the Northern Cali area! Welcome to the board!

#75 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 10:47 AM

when i find them i'm picking up 2 sets

i can't stand the idea having all sorts of crazy colors
then 2nd set i'll paint myself to give them some feeling.
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com