• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

Hi everybody. I just found another M.U.S.C.L.E. on E-bay...An orange #221 New Sunshine. It was the last one the seller had too. I guess I got lucky again ;) After MoaiMan, Sunshine is my favorite character in M.U.S.C.L.E. He just seems so...Happy. Always smiling and sometimes even waving hi... :BHS: :D Such a friendly guy...As long as you're Ashuraman, and not Geronimo. Anyway will post pics of him and the rest of my collection when I get him. Also got all the colors of MoaiMan to show off as well as a extra fleshie of him I'm going to "modify". Will keep you all posted.

#2 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:38 AM

If you find a Pruple #180, then pleas let me know.

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

I'll keep an eye peeled General.

#4 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:58 AM

I think my joke missed the mark. Damn it.

#5 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

OOrrrp... :blush:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orange, #221, New Sunshine, M.U.S.C.L.E.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com