Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Doctor Who
    MUSCLE, Care Bears, Snorks, Boglins,
    Texas Rangers Baseball!!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:13 AM

Anyone know what these are? They are copyright Seven Towns with no date on them. I received them with a lot of Mini Boglins and MIMP. I have seen them in a few other auctions but they are never listed. They are always just extra addons.

Any help is appreciated!! :ulp:

Attached File  misc.jpg   168.77K   158 downloads

Edited by Liz Sherman, 26 October 2008 - 01:32 AM.

Boglins I Need - any color
The Medievals: Scout Mors
The Prehistorics: Spy Dork
The Samurai: Scout Yell, Spy Yak, Spy Yum, Yen, Yule, Yarn, Yelp
Slimes: Splutter, Splurge

#2 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:09 AM

I believe the are PET Aliens. They were were cereal premiums in the UK as well as toy released in there own right by Seven Towns. I think they were actually sculpted by the same guy who did mini-boglins

Posted Image

#3 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:16 AM

Matt is the guy in the know in the UK...I have seen them, however, since they are obviously UK exclusive toys I had no idea what they are. They are kewl as hell though...lovin' the ET knock-off! :ulp: :banana: :banana:

TGB

#4 Liz Sherman

Liz Sherman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Doctor Who
    MUSCLE, Care Bears, Snorks, Boglins,
    Texas Rangers Baseball!!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:45 AM

I believe the are PET Aliens. They were were cereal premiums in the UK as well as toy released in there own right by Seven Towns. I think they were actually sculpted by the same guy who did mini-boglins

Thanks for the info!!! :ulp:

Boglins I Need - any color
The Medievals: Scout Mors
The Prehistorics: Spy Dork
The Samurai: Scout Yell, Spy Yak, Spy Yum, Yen, Yule, Yarn, Yelp
Slimes: Splutter, Splurge

#5 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:22 AM

Matt is the guy in the know in the UK...I have seen them, however, since they are obviously UK exclusive toys I had no idea what they are. They are kewl as hell though...lovin' the ET knock-off! :wacko: :D :lol:

TGB

the ET is the first i noticed, frickin' lovin that crazy little guy!

#6 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:17 AM

Matthew get to the point again. Maybe that site is also interesting for you:

http://www.yowiemagg.../pet_aliens.htm

But it seems that the shown sets arn't complete at all. There are at least 3 more figures:

Posted Image

#7 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

nice picture Dark Clown.

Here's a couple of links the guy's site who sculpted them that I mentioned above:

Character Designs - I wonder if these ones were ever actually made? I've emailed the sculptor to see if he can shed any light.

UNPAINTED PROTOTYPE - Haunted Pizza; now this is cool, I think the figure is a great design and looks awesome in peach

In my email to the sculptor I've included a link to this thread so maybe he'll even post a reply?? :D

Posted Image

#8 Creatures&Characters

Creatures&Characters

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:28 AM

PET (Pocket Extra Tiny) Aliens were created by Seven Towns, and licensed to Vivid Imaginations. All of the one's in the photo were sculpted by Bruce Attley and Sara Apply I was busy designing and sculpting Mini Boglins at the time. I sculpted a set of larger Pet Aliens that had lights and sounds. The storyline was that Aliens came to Earth and tried to blend in, but chose all of the wrong careers.

They were set for wide release just before the Cereal promotion, but were then delayed for some reason and when they hit the stores they only had a few of the figures available. I designed and sculpted a second series (including the pizza alien linked above), but they were never produced.

Tim

Attached Files

Edited by Creatures&Characters, 10 April 2007 - 05:31 AM.

#9 estes95

estes95

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, Kinnikuman, MIMP, Mini Boglins, SLUG Zombies, Neclos Fortress, Fistful of Power, and more!

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:26 PM

Hey Dark Clown, just curious, what are those great figures in your logo picture?

Matthew get to the point again. Maybe that site is also interesting for you:

http://www.yowiemagg.../pet_aliens.htm

But it seems that the shown sets arn't complete at all. There are at least 3 more figures:

Posted Image

#10 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:03 PM

PET (Pocket Extra Tiny) Aliens were created by Seven Towns, and licensed to Vivid Imaginations. All of the one's in the photo were sculpted by Bruce Attley and Sara Apply I was busy designing and sculpting Mini Boglins at the time. I sculpted a set of larger Pet Aliens that had lights and sounds. The storyline was that Aliens came to Earth and tried to blend in, but chose all of the wrong careers.

They were set for wide release just before the Cereal promotion, but were then delayed for some reason and when they hit the stores they only had a few of the figures available. I designed and sculpted a second series (including the pizza alien linked above), but they were never produced.

Tim

WELCOME TIM!!! :)

I checked out your site and W@W!!! Your sculpts are incredible!!! Mini Boglins!!! SHWEET! :D

Thanks for joining our community and shedding light on your work and others! :)

TGB

#11 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

Tim

Thanks so much for posting Tim! I was hoping you would. I love that Haunted Pizza - it's such a shame it never made the stores.

Posted Image

WELCOME TIM!!! :D

I checked out your site and W@W!!! Your sculpts are incredible!!! Mini Boglins!!! SHWEET! :D

Thanks for joining our community and shedding light on your work and others! :)

TGB

I thought you would enjoy it Marty, I found it a while back while searching for info on mini-boglins. I have so many questions I wanted to ask Tim about some of the stuff on there but I didn't want to bombard him! There's so much cool stuff like PET Aliens, Mini Boglins, Hydroponic Patch Kids (honestly! - hey Soupie, you know some guys that would like that!) plus cereal premium artwork, all good stuff!

Tim, if you haven't seen TheGodBeasts website you should click on his signature and check it out :)

And everyone else, if you havent checked out Tim's site you really should, the weekly archives are great creatures and characters

Posted Image

#12 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:13 AM

Hey Dark Clown, just curious, what are those great figures in your logo picture?

The Toyline is called "Fistful of Aliens" (FoA). You can find information about them here:

http://www.mindsprin...dmalderman/foa/
http://www.raumhafen.../foa/index.html
http://en.wikipedia....stful_Of_Aliens

That "Haunted Pizza" reminds me on Tat from the mini boglin toyline. I'am nearly sure Tim created that figure.

Posted Image

Edited by Dark Clown, 13 April 2007 - 12:14 AM.

#13 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:48 AM

why not recalling this topic "P.E.T Aliens / Comic Aliens" ?

i've found the proof of the 4 commanders existence ! Enjoy !!

Attached Files

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#14 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:21 PM

Yeah one of them is on the back of the box for the Spacejunk Mothership.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#15 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

i've found the proof of the 4 commanders existence ! Enjoy !!

Interesting that they named "Talking Commanders" so it seems there is some electronic in them.

#16 SebsterZombie

SebsterZombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:42 PM

I still got some P.E.T Aliens left from my childhood, including The Mother Ship and....The Einstein look alike Brain Commander! It really sucks that his electronic plate is ripped off, but I do remember that he had some strange space sounds and a red (maybe white) light that went off when you placed him in the palm of your hand. I could post some pics if I have the time to go thru my crap in the basement :(

#17 gaiusross

gaiusross

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:35 AM

Hi, I'm selling my PET Aliens.

It includes 2 Talking Commanders but the batteries have run out.

If anyone is intrested, have a look at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=140222918966

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com