• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

I work for a tech company and we manage accounts through an on-line customer database. This is where we keep notes about accounts, customers, contacts made etc…Since we have several people working as teams on accounts it is important to keep the notes up to date in
case a team member reaches out to an account. This assures that we are all on the same page. One day I called an account and spoke with
our contact there. He informed me that they were still in a holding pattern and that he had just receieved an e-mail from my boss about this. I apologized and told him we would follow up in a couple of months. I entered my account notes and moved on. A few minutes later my boss came out of his office and asked why I had called that account since he had just e-mailed the guy. I told him there were no notes in the system and how was I suppose to know he had e-mailed him. He proceeded to show me the e-mail on his BlackBerry and said “Well, the e-mail is right here.â€￾ I said, “That’s great, if I carried around your BlackBerry.â€￾

http://www.thatsmyboss.com/

I believe this story because stuff like this happens where I work.  :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com