#1 PrinZZ

PrinZZ

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:50 AM

Hi there!

Gormiti rules are..ok let's just say kind of boring.
For that reason, I wanted to ask all of you, if you have any Houserules yet, and discuss about ideas of Houserules, to make it a little bit more interessting :)

I've got a few ideas and stoff on my mind. With a game board and so one.
One of my ideas is, that you throw a normal, six sided die for each attack. The power on your card is your unchangable power value. So you roll for the Power on oyu feet. If you get for exemple a 3, so you add 3 to your powervalue for this attack, but max. the power on the feet.
Get it?

Greetings.

#2 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:16 AM

Hi there!

Gormiti rules are..ok let's just say kind of boring.
For that reason, I wanted to ask all of you, if you have any Houserules yet, and discuss about ideas of Houserules, to make it a little bit more interessting :)

I've got a few ideas and stoff on my mind. With a game board and so one.
One of my ideas is, that you throw a normal, six sided die for each attack. The power on your card is your unchangable power value. So you roll for the Power on oyu feet. If you get for exemple a 3, so you add 3 to your powervalue for this attack, but max. the power on the feet.
Get it?

Greetings.

With regard to the bold text...what do you mean exactly?

I was toying around with some rules not long ago myself....
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#3 PrinZZ

PrinZZ

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:10 AM

i'll explain it with an exemple:

My Gormiti has got a 4 on his foot. now, if he attacks another gormiti, you roll a six sided die. if you roll an 1, you add 1 to the power value on the card. if you roll 2, you add 2., if you roll a 4, add 4. but if you roll a 5 or 6, you add 4 again, because you can't add more to the attack, than the number on the foot.

Greetings, Tobi

#4 DukeOfAwesome

DukeOfAwesome

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:50 AM

My friend and I took the original game and just modified it a bit (plus made it into a drinking game for you older types). It's really fun and we love playing this way at his kitchen table. I also put an asterisk (*) next to rules and options that we have so I can go into them further. But feel free to use any of these rules or adjust them and let me know what you think!

We take all of our gormiti cards and shuffel them together in a pile so we can't pick who we get to choose and it's completely random who we get. We draw cards after doing a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who draws first and we alternate till we both have a team of five in a line going from right to left in front of us*. We go down the line and which ever character is in front of the character across from them is who they go against.

We also have set up a class system (we combined Lava and Magma into one Fire class) and each class has an advantage over a certain other class. For example:

Earth Tribe > Air Tribe
Water Tribe > Fire Tribe
Fire Tribe > Forrest Tribe
Forrest Tribe > Earth Tribe
Air Tribe > Water Tribe

So which ever classes are across from each other depends on their strength. The stronger class gets an extra point added to their total.
Example: You have a Gheos who is a fifteen in total going against a Noctis who is also fifteen, the Gheos has the advantage and gets an extra point making him a sixteen in total and the win.

If there is a tie for the character then both of them lose and there is no winner for the match and both teams put their cards in a used pile and they draw more cards from the deck with the remaining cards.

The person with the most match victories wins the round and gets to draw first for the next round where The person with the most round victories wins the game.

This also encourages if you have doubles of characters. For example I have two Deep Down Fear figures, one having a one on his foot and another one having a nine so when my friend or I get a Deep Down Fear we have to choose wisely to get the correct one and that makes a huge difference on a win or a loss.

But like I said my friend and I made it into a drinking game so if you are interested in those rules let me know and I can post them too because those rules are much more indepth and make the game much more fun in our opinion.

I hope you like my rules and if you do anything different to them let me know because I would like to change them up and try them out! Plus if you have any questions about my rules let me know!

*Whoever gets to draw first puts down their figure from either right or left. The person who draws second can either choose to have their figure go against the one who was placed down first or start on the other side. But which ever side you choose is the way your characters go down the line. For example: My friend draws a Deep Down Fear figure and I draw my Gheos who I know is a 15. I could risk having my Gheos go against the DDF who I know is either a twenty or a twelve total power or I could place him on the opposite side of the line and see if he will go against someone weaker. So let's say the DDF starts out on my right, I can put him at the end of the line to the left and my friend has to place his characters from right to left, while I place mine left to right. -Whew!- That was a mouthfull.

#5 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

If you want something more modular, do a search on this forum for "GUMS" or "general use minature system." It was a rules set I made during highschool to use with various different toylines me and my friends had.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#6 DukeOfAwesome

DukeOfAwesome

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:52 AM

If you want something more modular, do a search on this forum for "GUMS" or "general use minature system." It was a rules set I made during highschool to use with various different toylines me and my friends had.

I tried looking on the forums and I could not find them. Is there any way you could re-post them or tell me the title of the post?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com