#1 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK CHEAP TOYS, Weirdball Wrestlers, MOTU

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:53 AM

Lot of 3 anomalies glow in the dark figures. All are in very nice condition.

$13 shipped in the US only. Sorry about that, I just don't have the time to go to the post office to ship international. I do all my shipping from home but can't do that with international stuff.

Attached Files

#2 tennunb

tennunb

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Currently collecting:-
    G2 MIMP
    Ghostbusters Companions
    Z-bots
    SLUG Zombies
    Ewoks (All types)
    Kombattini
    Battle Beasts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:45 AM

If there's anyone who can help out m.u.s.c.l.e. man with international shipping it'd be appreciated, really wanted these

#3 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:25 AM

If there's anyone who can help out m.u.s.c.l.e. man with international shipping it'd be appreciated, really wanted these

There’s plenty of people round who can help, but you’ll end up paying postage to them and then shipping to you. I don’t really get what the issue is with international shipping. Surely there’s plenty of post offices that the seller can pop into and send it off. The biggest problem is the cost. You’ll end up paying early as much for the shipping as the ushers anyway. I’ve been dealing internationally for some years now and the costs involved are pretty prohibitive for most.

Edited by bigburty, 27 March 2018 - 08:26 AM.

#4 tennunb

tennunb

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Currently collecting:-
    G2 MIMP
    Ghostbusters Companions
    Z-bots
    SLUG Zombies
    Ewoks (All types)
    Kombattini
    Battle Beasts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:57 AM

There’s plenty of people round who can help, but you’ll end up paying postage to them and then shipping to you. I don’t really get what the issue is with international shipping. Surely there’s plenty of post offices that the seller can pop into and send it off. The biggest problem is the cost. You’ll end up paying early as much for the shipping as the ushers anyway. I’ve been dealing internationally for some years now and the costs involved are pretty prohibitive for most.

I wouldn't mind the little extra, just really liked these. I had already spoken with m.u.s.c.l.e. Man about international shipping but I get he's a very busy fella, I used to be the same, to the point I couldn't guarantee posting times so wouldn't sell or trade.

#5 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

I wouldn't mind the little extra, just really liked these. I had already spoken with m.u.s.c.l.e. Man about international shipping but I get he's a very busy fella, I used to be the same, to the point I couldn't guarantee posting times so wouldn't sell or trade.

Remember to checkout The Glyan Exchnage on facebooks as I’m sure there’ll be people on there with these figures that will ship internationally.

#6 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK CHEAP TOYS, Weirdball Wrestlers, MOTU

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:51 AM

I've already talked with tennub about this in pm and explained why I don't ship international. I just don't have time to go to the post office most of the time. I don't have one very close by me to pop in to either. I know it sucks but that's just the way it is.

I'm sure shipping would be at least $15 as well. International out of the US is ridiculous.

Edited by m.u.s.c.l.e.man, 28 March 2018 - 08:53 AM.

#7 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:49 PM

I'll take them

#8 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members