355 replies to this topic

#201 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:02 PM

Yea I definitely had to grab a set of these. I wonder though if these will be an item that is infinitely available, and to that, if they will have many more alluring colors. I love the flesh, obviously, but would almost rather have a colored set with each figure having a color representative of their character/color. I have a purple Skeletor and already know that I prefer it to flesh one...

As with so many things, I suppose a lot depends on sales.   People within these companies are aware of forums like this one and are often members.  This comes into play, as well.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#202 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

Yea I definitely had to grab a set of these. I wonder though if these will be an item that is infinitely available, and to that, if they will have many more alluring colors. I love the flesh, obviously, but would almost rather have a colored set with each figure having a color representative of their character/color. I have a purple Skeletor and already know that I prefer it to flesh one...

According to the back of the packaging there will be multiple other colors released.

This batch that just went up in the store is just leftover stock from SDCC. Someone from Super7 told me the full release will be coming up at a still TBD date.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#203 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:27 PM

Ordered a set. I'm good now.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#204 markatisu

markatisu

Wrestling Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Minifigures and Wrestling

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:27 PM

Ordered a complete set and one for a international friend, can't wait!

#205 Timpopkid

Timpopkid

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

I missed pack B. That's a bummer.

Instagram / Twitter: @TimPopKid

#206 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:16 PM

I missed pack B. That's a bummer.

Packs C&D are the real winners anyway, imho.

Edited by DaHumorist, 31 July 2015 - 11:16 PM.

#207 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

It's okay... there will be more. I don't even care how shitty Trapjaw's robo arm looks, I still want one.

#208 markatisu

markatisu

Wrestling Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Minifigures and Wrestling

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:11 PM

Yeah it is my understand they are going to run more Flesh again, this was just the leftovers from SDCC. And I am sure there will be more colorways

#209 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:05 AM

I recently got my package from Super 7 and was pleasantly surprised upon opening it that I too received a Skeletoken and purple Skeletor. I was stoked on these freebies and then soon realized that I was sent two packs with He-Man and did not get the pack with Buzz-Off. I thought that it may have been my mistake when ordering but I checked the email that was generated and sent to me after my purchase. I did in fact order one of each pack A, B, C and D. I have since twice attempted to contact Super 7 but have not heard back. My first message is going on a week old. I guess I am looking to you all as to what you think I should do. I have never had this issue with a direct purchase from an online retailer before. Any suggestions?

I guess I should add that I would purchase the one that I am missing but it appears that there are no more available. 

Edited by Screamer, 14 August 2015 - 12:09 AM.

#210 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:31 AM

I ordered a set online and i too got two packs the same, the skeletor pack, but didnt get the Buzz-off pack as well. I only got a token though, no purple Skeletor, but i guess its ok since i already have a couple.

#211 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:32 AM

Is there a number to call them? I'm just assuming that they got hit with so many orders really fast that someone messed up. But this missing items/duplicates incident has happened to a few people by what I've seen on various boards.

#212 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:08 AM

Yeah, I'd suggest that maybe they're experiencing an influx of business that they weren't prepared for. Just be patient. They're not known for exceptionally shitty service, so give them a chance and I'm sure they'll work it all out.

#213 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

It's a bummer that others have had this same issue, especially considering it really is a set...

I have only heard good things about them and that, in part, is why I am a bit surprised that nobody has bothered getting back to me. I am not trying to bash them by any means... I have looked for a phone number in the email and on there home page. The only form of contact provided is email from what I can see. I guess I just don't know of any other options than to wait it out and deal with it. If/when I hear from them I will be sure to update this thread with the information they give me.

#214 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

Google gives this - 

ADDRESS. Super7 Store 1427 Haight St (@ Masonic) San Francisco, CA 94117.

PHONE. store: 415-553-6155 office: 415-227-4700 shipping: 415-409-4701 

They are a brick and mortar retailer so I would just call.

#215 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

Thanks Plastic! I called the store phone at 6pm PST. A man answered and was super helpful. It sounds like several people had the same issue Eric did with receiving 2 Skeletor packs. Not sure why, maybe mixed up with a bin of the other pack. He was the manager there and gave me his store email. He said he will have my missing pack out in the mail tomorrow and will email me a shipping label to get the duplicate pack back to them.  

If anyone else is planning on calling them I would recommend doing so before 6pm PST. It sounded like he may have been the only person there and on his way out of the office. The manager was very polite and apologetic. Great customer service and I happy they are working things out. 

#216 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:58 AM

No news regarding Series 2 for NY Comic-Con?

#217 Timpopkid

Timpopkid

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:08 AM

They had these at NYCC so I was able to pick up the set that I was missing (B w/ Skeletor).  I think this 2nd batch is made of a completely different material.  They are much more of a harder plastic and not at all as rubbery as the first batch.

Anyone have a rubbery 1st batch pack B (Skeletor, Beast Man & Trap Jaw) they want to sell?  I don't even care if it's opened, because I'm just going to open it myself anyway.

#218 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:14 PM

They had these at NYCC so I was able to pick up the set that I was missing (B w/ Skeletor).  I think this 2nd batch is made of a completely different material.  They are much more of a harder plastic and not at all as rubbery as the first batch.

Interesting! I had a feeling it might change. What would you compare the new material to? Does it feel like an actual MUSCLE?

#219 Timpopkid

Timpopkid

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:14 AM

Interesting! I had a feeling it might change. What would you compare the new material to? Does it feel like an actual MUSCLE?

It's more plastic like.  There's still some give to it, but the first batch I have feels much more like the old Muscles...

#220 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

It's more plastic like.  There's still some give to it, but the first batch I have feels much more like the old Muscles...

Thanks. I have all the figures in the first version, but I might have to eventually buy one pack with the new material out of curiosity. 

#221 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:16 AM

I still have yet to grab any. By the time I think about it, it seems like the next batch is gone. I really want that Mer-Man.

#222 Smotemotem

Smotemotem

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Toys, Video Games, Tabletop Games, Cartoons, Superheroes, Photography.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

Guys, these just went live anout three hours ago on the Super 7 Store. Flesh only for now. Go get 'em!

Edited by Smotemotem, 14 October 2015 - 06:22 PM.

Come see my collection on Instagram: 

www.instagram.com/smotemotem/

#223 kingkarl

kingkarl

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:muscle, street fighter, combat sports, pro wrestling, taxidermy, hard drinking and being an all round good egg!

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:46 AM

thanks for sharing mate.  I've been looking forward to these being available again.

#224 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:28 PM

I really want to grab a set of these, but the shipping is killing me!

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#225 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:02 AM

Seriously, every time I remember to go order some, they are all out again.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com