2 replies to this topic

#1 DukeLeto

DukeLeto

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 10:08 PM

G'day just found this place after finding these little rubber guys at a garage sale today.

I always wanted some when I was a kid but think that only one or two ever  passed through my hands.

Now I just have to figure out who they all are and keep the kid away from them :) that and if any are worth selling 

Attached Files

#2 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 13 June 2020 - 02:10 AM

Nice find. I'd say it's ok to let your kid play with them.(depending on age of course) You have some cool sculpts in there. Majority of the flesh colored are worth about $1. The Claw could get you a little more because it's a popular sculpt. The colored figures can be all over the place when it comes to the harder to find ones. But for the most part, majority are worth no more than $2. 

Welcome to the site!

#3 DukeLeto

DukeLeto

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:38 AM

Thanks Fisheye.

I let the little man play with them its more that I remembered always wanting them as a kid and never getting them made me a little protective these never really made it big in Australia so where hard to come by monsters in my pocket was the one that was everywhere.

Might just play and make some resin casts maybe glow in the dark for some fun

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com